Author
DiabolicAngelz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2006 2:26 pm
hey guys!
Hope its the right place to request it..MET has deleted a lot of old stuff,also their first videos.They are still on cafenudes,but if you click it,the page can not be found..
So,my question:
Has anybody those videos?Valentina?Julia and Valentina?Kristine?That would be great..
Or do you know where I can find them?
best wishes and a kiss
mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Hi DA check my vid thread for Valentina and Julia -I posted them awhile back so start at the beginig , dont know if they will still work but I do remeber posting em Smile
DiabolicAngelz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2006 3:40 pm
Thanks for the info,MM Smile
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2006 1:45 am
I've just found some of my oldest MET videos (not all of them I'm still looking). I've got ones like "Boots" starring Valentina. I've also got others with Julia solo, Julia and Valentina together and a few others. I'll post them if you want.
DiabolicAngelz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2006 10:09 am
I would love you if you post them. <3 Wink Embarassed Very Happy Laughing
Seriously,that would be great..I had them a while ago,but I lost big parts of my collection,now I'm into MET again and noticed they are not there anymore... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Ok, I have 20 of those old ones but they are mpegs so the quality won't be as good as the AVIs. They're around 250 MB in total and I've put them in 3 separate RARs. Hopefully, I'll be ready to post them tomorrow.
DiabolicAngelz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2006 5:09 pm
Thanks. Embarassed
You made me very happy. Wink
Charlie
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2006 7:21 pm
I've been a member of MET for years. Actually, I think I initially joined back in 1999. (They sent me two CDs in the mail when I first joined which had everything on their site.)

I used to have every video, I still have many of them, but they were on a Hard Drive that is acting funny, so it would be difficult to get them. I had most, if not all, of the Julia and Valentina videos.
DiabolicAngelz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2006 7:42 pm
MET is great,but they removed so many things..do you know why?
All those early sets,euro teens,the early galitsins,kristine,some Julia(I wish I were Cleopatra),maybe some Valentina but I'm not sure about that.The brunette girlfriend from Julia was removed too,the only way to get the sets is cafenudes or a few pics in Best of Met.Also not there is the spy,isabella and her best friend,barbarella and misha series(all vika).I have them,but sad that they arent online.They're so great!Also most of Dina was removed.
Please visit mine and sl's pic thread in the pic section for pics of that area and please add things if you would like to complete out collection!