Author
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2011 10:23 am
A fashion model is not supposed to show her pussy.
Therefore, if she yet shows her pussy anyway, it's 36 times hotter compared to a regular erotic photo bitch doing that.

So this thread should contain all those nice incidents, where real fashion models go all the way nude. As this happens not too often, don't expect this thread to grow very fast.
But I got quite some examples in stock... Smile

Let's start with something relatively recent:
Amanda Pizziconi, Lauren James, Nikki Patrlja, Franki Holton & Abby Brothers for Treats! Magazine by Ben Watts

screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

As far as I see, the ones showing their pussies are Nikki Patrlja and Abby Brothers. Google for them, they are real serious fashion models!

Also, there are 3 HD videos (chich I can't link here because they are on a permitted hoster for here), but I'm sure you'll find them if you Google them...
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2011 11:12 am
So the next is:
Réka Ebergényi – The Room – Issue #12 of Fall/Winter 2010

FLESH OF THE ORCHID
Photography: István Lábady
Fashion editor: Ali Toth & Aniko Virag

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Oh, she really has a beautiful pussy and I love those high boots!
OK, speaking of boots, I know which will be next...:
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am
Next one:

Emilia Nilsson – Tush – Issue #3 of 2009
‘Viva Maria’ – Ph.: Jork Weismann

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am
and just when you think it can't get hotter, there comes Ernest's great-granddaughter

Dree Hemingway – Purple – Fall/Winter 2009-2010
Ph.: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

OK, for now, that's all. Smile
Additions welcome. Smile
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm
I would be really thankful when you post some, funguy111! Smile

Some single additions:

Marie Keeler:
screenshot

Magdalena Frackowiak
screenshot

unidentified:
screenshot

Monika Christensen:
screenshot
second
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 10, 2011 4:07 pm
It's been a while, but on the one hand I'm busy, on the other it doesn't happen soooo often a top fashion models makes significant hot pics.

But here we go!
Here are two of the best paid fashion models, completly nude!

We start with Natasha Poly! Vogue Paris declared her one of the top 30 models of the 2000s. Wanna see her clean shaved pussy? Here we go:

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
(For more pictures, google Natasha Poly and Vogue Spain)

Next is Freja Beha Erichsen. Wikipedia tells about her: As of July 2011 she is ranked second on the Top 50 Models Women List by models.com, along with Natasha Poly. Vogue Paris declared her one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
(Ah, Natasha Poly again!)
Maybe you have seen this h&m commercial:
screenshot?
Well, here is her pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
(For more pictures, google Freja Beha Erichsen photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for Purple Magazine #13')
second
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 10, 2011 4:38 pm
Next is Emily Ratajkowski
"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emily Ratajkowski
Born April 27, 1992 (age 19)
Occupation Actress, model
Years active 2004–present

Emily Ratajkowski (born April 27, 1992)[1] is an American actress and model best known for playing the role of Tasha on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly. To date she has appeared in the episodes "iSpeed Date" and "iEnrage Gibby" as the girlfriend of Gibby.

Prior to her two appearances on iCarly, Ratajkowski appeared as a model, and played obscure roles in the 2004 short film Andrew's Alteration and the 2005 indie film A Year and a Day."

And here she goes!:

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
second
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am
This one is very hot:
Fashion model Missy Rayder behaves like a total slut and spreads her legs so in every single image her shaved vulva is visible. IMHO: great! Smile
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
second
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 02, 2012 7:07 am
Natalie White | Purple Magazine #16 F/W 2011 by Olivier Zahm MQ Photo Shoot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
if this isn't hot...!!!
second
Respected Poster
Added: May 25, 2013 12:04 am
time for an update!
Emily Ratajkowski
screenshot screenshot screenshot