Author
pisces
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am
I hope she does. She was one of my favorites.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you have any plans to start shooting these videos in a higher resolution?
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 05, 2011 12:12 am
Well, I bought an HD camcorder a couple of years ago, so my newest 100 videos or so are in HD format. That is the best that I can afford. I am hoping that the 3D camcorders will be affordable within a few years and I will upgrade to that when I can. I think that will be pretty amazing when it happens.
mark169
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 12, 2011 1:53 am
Imo the quality of the video means very little (I'm probably in minority here)

So many times I've seen the photographer focus too much on improving picture quality and photographing techniques, that he completely forgets how to make the video interesting.

Last experience I had with this is the 18omg webmaster.. It went from great some years ago to complete garbage now. 3D videos and advanced websites is not what I'm looking for.

edit: Oh and btw, if you have any contact with the gaston-girls webmaster, tell him to update the damn website with some new content Very Happy It was a huuuge let-down after joining it.
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2011 3:07 am
I think that most people just want the video quality to be good enough to not distract from watching the model. I agree that excellent technical quality does not necessarily mean a great video.

I will ask Gaston to put an email link on his site.
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2011 6:24 am
pisces wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way, but do you have any plans to start shooting these videos in a higher resolution?

Current videos are 1280x720 how is that not good enough?
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2011 4:28 pm
We discussed the video resolution issue in PM's and determined that he just hasn't seen any of my videos since 2009, when I swapped over to HD.

I will try to get another scene uploaded today. I will be doing the second half of my shoot with Sierra, but will be free after that.

Any requests on which model you want to see next?
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2012 8:45 am
I'm not trying to be rude here but the latest Rose video is the same old. If she isn't more daring for 2 0 I'll call it quits on her.

Quote:
we probably did a 2-minute over-the-back pose and I was mostly in front of her

Question
blah blah
Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2016 1:16 am
its been a while since this topic has been bumped. rose did pick up the pace like jeff said. i heard rumor of more interesting vids for select members.
chuckjr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 29, 2017 5:51 pm
word is Rose in on cams somewhere. anyone have her username?
Kylie Kohl is stigging the lovesense vibe in her asshole on Myfreecams

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KylieKohl