Author
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 16, 2005 2:35 pm
If you keep up this bullshit of "Thanks for posting" at the end of every thread you'll probably just get yourself banned from the server.

No matter how you look at it, this is little more than SPAM and is an obvious attempt to increase your post count. Forget about it.
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2005 4:58 pm
Elmo wrote:
If you keep up this bullshit of "Thanks for posting" at the end of every thread you'll probably just get yourself banned from the server.

No matter how you look at it, this is little more than SPAM and is an obvious attempt to increase your post count. Forget about it.

Thanks for posting!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Elmo
Added: Mar 16, 2005 8:01 pm
ROFL! What to do? What to do? Don't make me send the "ping of death"! Smile

I have a feeling that our friend Mars is actually y_o_u_n_g_e_r than our favorite models. He just needs a little guidance and maybe a swift kick in the pants.
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2005 9:34 pm
Elmo wrote:
ROFL! What to do? What to do? Don't make me send the "ping of death"! Smile

I have a feeling that our friend Mars is actually y_o_u_n_g_e_r than our favorite models. He just needs a little guidance and maybe a swift kick in the pants.

You are right! Better to tell people how to behave and make good posters out of them, rather than let them be banned!

He he, the "ping of death" - sounds spooky!
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2005 12:52 am
What about.....the 'PONG' of death? Yeah...... Laughing
flump
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 17, 2005 1:04 am
There is nothing more annoying than logging on and thinking wow loads of new posts, only for it to be some cunt has replied to 50 posts saying thanks.

yes posters deserve appreciation, but its really fucking annoying when people go over the top just to get their post count up.

And yes I am aware of the irony in me posting this..
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2005 1:39 am
I have a standard penance for this kind of behaviour. IN YOUR NEXT 10 POST I WONT TO SEE 10 FRONT BUM SHOTS! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 10 NOW!!!!

Mad

PS thanks for posting Laughing
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2005 3:47 am
Well, there is this Blozar (sp) guy that is simply taking a quote from the last post and posting it again....with no comment.

Lame.

Totally lame.

Evil or Very Mad
Elmo
Added: Mar 17, 2005 5:41 pm
There's another one as well doing pretty much the same thing. I'd like to see their IP addresses to see if it's the same dork over and over again. This has all happened in the last few days, so I'm sure it's all the same guy.

I suspect that he doesn't understand that it's an IP address that gets blocked and not a login name. He could try to login as Good Samaritan, but if his block of IP addresses is on the no-access list, he's just not going to get in.
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2005 9:43 am
Well, in related news, "ronny" has ruined any chance I had of finding any new and interesting posts in the Funs Studio Models section... He's replied to some threads with a "Thanks" twice. TWICE!!!!

And it looks like I'm a third of the way to the 300, at least by the forum's count. I'm not sure about GS's count. I hope I don't "overthank" anyone, and I try to at least provide some substance when I post. A long road still lies ahead of me, hopefully containing many posts of beautiful women, before I am finally absorbed by the void of the funs studio site.

Ronny, wherever you are, I hope you realize that GS is not a machine who makes decisions solely by the numbers the forum feeds him. Try as you might, you will not achieve your goal of free membership by the mere dropping of "Thanks". Much less TWO of them IN A ROW. Please, amend your actions accordingly.

....TWICE... of all the things that...
I'd say I was mad, if it hadn't already been trademarked by Mr. Paranoid.
jejejeje
Added: Mar 26, 2005 1:18 pm
'ronny' posted 67 messages last night.

Did any of those posts contribute to the forums?

No.

Please ban him.

By IP

Or reset his post count to -5000

Or better yet, let me do it

Very Happy

Go on - this place needs some more moderators.
I gotta hankering to ban some useless twats!

Razz
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2005 1:30 pm
These are the sort of oxygen bandits that Jack loves to make disappear for good. How 'bout it GS? Just say the word and Jack Carter will do what Jack Carter does best...(well, second best - the bedroom has always been my first calling...)
bad samaritan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 27, 2005 7:27 am
Hmmmmm.......its ironic i'm replying to this topic haven given up 112 of my precious posts as retro98 to use this nick.....i did'nt really think of it untill now. Sad Sad Sad Sad