Author
surfcity
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2005 8:44 pm
welll byte me in the ass and call me mary!! i know im new here and i had to reply to this one cause not everyone can post pics and not everyone here is as bright minded as you might think....not to offend anyone but,we are here to have a good time and if someone wants to come and say something dumb like 6RJkt7SB_ab or some other senseless crap they are welcome to do so,plz dont try to censor anyone.thankyou.

and finally my message to you is CbJtht3P Rolling Eyes
IloveTeens
Good Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2005 1:18 pm
Since when was "Thanks, she's hot" something intelligent to say about a 3 week old post? Resurrecting old posts makes it harder to keep track of the new ones.

exactly..I say shut the fuck up and post pictures..hehehe
franklaurensen
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 27, 2005 2:59 pm
wowowowow...what a lot of agro. in here.... Rolling Eyes
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2005 11:03 am
IloveTeens wrote:
Since when was "Thanks, she's hot" something intelligent to say about a 3 week old post? Resurrecting old posts makes it harder to keep track of the new ones.

exactly..I say shut the fuck up and post pictures..hehehe

Do you talk to your mother with that mouth??? I think there's something in the posting rules and regs about respecting one another... Either way I think it's fairly plain from the other posts here that we all agree about idiots posting things like "thanks for posting" 3 weeks after the event, so I fail to see what the issue is if someone has something [i][i]meaningfull[/i] [/i]to add 3 weeks later - especially when it's in an effort to help another user (like naming models etc)
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2005 2:50 am
Thanks, she's hot.

Mr. Green
ramblin'man
Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 30, 2005 6:56 pm
Not trying to horse a dead beat here, but you/we are never going to be able to agree on this shit. And the fuck-for-brains who are just going to post their one line entries to rack up posts are going to do it regardless and with impunity unless the moderator quashes it. And I have to go, because ... I think I have a boner now. Laughing
-RM

p.s. here's a pic for your trouble, one of the many times I've wished to be someone else's fingers.
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2005 11:23 pm
I think the point is forum etiquette. While it is a help for newer people to
get many posts quickly, after a short time I suspect they themselves will
be annoyed by the same behavior as they list the newestest posts only to
have to wade through all the ancient resurrected "thanks" posts just to find
out what is new!

Ironically this will probably be the most dug up "ancient" post! Laughing
cloclo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2005 3:08 pm