Author
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2012 9:46 pm
How safe is Partykey, the billing agent for this site ? I am only familiar with CCbill which I trust .
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2012 9:53 pm
peter912 wrote:
How safe is Partykey, the billing agent for this site ? I am only familiar with CCbill which I trust .

I have no experience with "PartyKey". Sorry.
tony7833
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 14, 2012 10:34 pm
i dont know why they wouldnt just use ccbill like every other adult site out there

anyway thanks for the video love those big boobs and i know that she loves showing them off and those amazing legs mmm thanks!
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm
Can't you just subscribe with a throwaway credit card like you can with most sites? You do not want this guy to have your real CC information, or address for that matter.
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 15, 2012 3:27 am
she looks bored....

Rolling Eyes
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jan 15, 2012 11:59 am
jejejeje wrote:
she looks bored....

Rolling Eyes

Bored video indeed, but thanks genesian for posting it.
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2012 3:53 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
Can't you just subscribe with a throwaway credit card like you can with most sites? You do not want this guy to have your real CC information, or address for that matter.

But even if a person used a throwaway credit card wouldn't they still have the person's address ?
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2012 4:18 pm
peter912 wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

But even if a person used a throwaway credit card wouldn't they still have the person's address ?

Hopefully he was referring to a "Prepaid Visa Card" or something like that. Addresses don't matter in that case.
JB Wannabe
Added: Jan 15, 2012 4:21 pm
I'm not sure why they would even need an address. Are you talking about the site or throwaway cc?
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
I'm not sure why they would even need an address. Are you talking about the site or throwaway cc?

My apologies for not being more specific. Most sites don't ask for addresses, however IP addresses are logged. So it might be a good idea to use a "Prepaid" from some public Wi-Fi location. Also, some sites do ask for an E-Mail address, so that is something that you would have to consider. In that case, set up an Anonymous E-Mail address from a Hoster that does this. They are also available. In addition, do that from some public Wi-Fi location also. Didn't mean to confuse the issue.
Cheers............ Smile [This entire conversation should really be in a CrCard discussion section....my apologies for that.]
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm
UMO wrote:
jejejeje wrote:
she looks bored....

Rolling Eyes

It's her first vid. i think not bored but a bit uncertain showing her boobs first time on video.
From now on vids only can get better. Rolling Eyes
JB Wannabe
Added: Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm
polskidzadzi wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

My apologies for not being more specific. Most sites don't ask for addresses, however IP addresses are logged. So it might be a good idea to use a "Prepaid" from some public Wi-Fi location. Also, some sites do ask for an E-Mail address, so that is something that you would have to consider. In that case, set up an Anonymous E-Mail address from a Hoster that does this. They are also available. In addition, do that from some public Wi-Fi location also. Didn't mean to confuse the issue.
Cheers............ Smile [This entire conversation should really be in a CrCard discussion section....my apologies for that.]

For an email account, you can just make a gmail one while at a wifi hot spot.

I don't want to get into details here but the webmaster has made some interesting threats towards members who share material, so beware.
shuraschick
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am
Thanks geniesan!!!
shuraschick
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2012 1:07 am
zw1936 wrote:
UMO wrote:
jejejeje wrote:
she looks bored....

Rolling Eyes

It's her first vid. i think not bored but a bit uncertain showing her boobs first time on video.
From now on vids only can get better. Rolling Eyes

Well... i dont think it was her first time topless before a camera... i mean have you seen the c-thru outfits she was wearing earlier?... Sometimes there was very little left for the imagination...
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am
I can't imagine it is the first time she has been topless, nude or anything else before a camera. The backwaters of these sites and the requests they get (and sometimes do) for money makes them pretty much old hands by the time they hit the ripe old age of 18!