Author
blacksiren
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 22, 2011 1:26 pm
Dear all,

is anybody having more of this girl?

[Images removed due to age concerns. JB]

I know there is at least a set, but it is hard to find.
Sometimes she is called Amanda or Sabine. She was photographed from Jacques Bourboulon for Met-Art...

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Siren
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2011 2:11 pm
I don't see anything by that photographer or model on their site. His name is listed but nothing shows up.
blacksiren
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 22, 2011 2:29 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
I don't see anything by that photographer or model on their site. His name is listed but nothing shows up.

Yes it is really hard to find something. But you see my first pic? The cover of a Met Art Series? So at least one set he did with her. And he did several other sets with other models which you can find even on this forum. But her pictures are rare.

I had the earlier, but lost them...
JB Wannabe
Added: Dec 22, 2011 2:54 pm
That set of her is actually a collection of different models and locations. The name on the cover shows up with a lot of his stuff, which makes it that much harder to find that particular set.
andylo
Added: Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
That set of her is actually a collection of different models and locations. The name on the cover shows up with a lot of his stuff, which makes it that much harder to find that particular set.

You're right. The set "IBIZA" refers to the sunny island in Spain where the pics were taken. And there were several models inside. As usual with this French photographer, normally his models were one-shoot, rarely a 2nd set with any of them ...
The 'saga' Ibiza was composed by 3 installments, all released at Met·Art during the summer of 2005.

This photographer was (is) known as the closest 'David Hamilton' competitor (David is also French, though was British-born). Do you know what that means? Apart from the type of photography, the use of very young models in his erotic graphic work. Most of them were under 18. It is well known that his most famous model has been French actress Eva Ionesco, whom he photographed nude when she was 10.

Now you understand why MET has withdrawn all pics made by JB (not JB Wannabe Laughing , but Jacques Bourboulon). And JB was highly prolific (MET Girls, Met Art, Met Models ...).

Eventually you can find most of the covers still available at MET site (they forgot to pull-out those also ... Confused ).

blacksiren, now you should understand why I can't help you. Although not sure if I have that set, I do have many sets made by JB (the photographer again, not the moderator ...) but I will not post any picture here. Hope you understand.

More about Jacques Bourboulon ... use the wayback machine to visit his old site, offline since Sept 2007:

Code:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040411111721/http://www.jacques-bourboulon.net/HTML/artist.html

blacksiren
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 23, 2011 7:32 am
Thank you andylo for the Information!