Author
OneSecondMan
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jun 29, 2022 7:50 pm
Stephanie Gwen - Shy Country Girl - 06/27/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Starting things off with a musical number, Stephanie introduces herself by dancing into the camera frame while her music plays in the background...she's a lovely slender blonde 19 year old with a sultry smile and an aura of sexual energy and she loves the attention of the camera as we can see! She strips down out of her clothing as the music plays and keeps moving that trim toned body to the rhythm, then relaxes on a large wooden chair to play with her perky and pert teen breasts...she's enjoying them as they develop. Shifting attention to her tight pink privates she slips two fingers inside, enjoying the sensual penetration before graduating to a larger black vibrating dildo...but it stops working! Luckily there's a backup and Stephanie uses the white vibrator to continue playing, fucking herself with the toy until she has a nice orgasm! She tells some stories about a few of her early sexual experiences, then heads inside to find a glass toy for more penetration play, which we get to enjoy from a very close-up perspective..and using that dildo along with the vintage Vibraking toy brings her to another nice climax. Going outside afterwards in cute little white shorts and a red top, she hangs out at a junkyard with her boobs out, then hanging out in the garage rubbing her privates with her fingertips to another orgasm. Back at the FT\/ house we see her walking around in the nude, then crawling on her hands and knees over to a suction cup toy on the ground to demonstrate her oral technique...and then climbing on top for a nice ride, grabbing a powerful green vibrator toy as well to stimulate herself to a hard shuddering climax! Up on the patio near the pool we see her sucking a dildo and buzzing her clit at the same time with a vibrator, enjoying one last orgasm to finish off the day...it's a very fun day with this slender, charismatic, kinky blonde cutie here on FT\/ Girls!

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Small Town Teen

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 10 Clips

Resolution : 1920*1080 / 3840*2160
Type: MP4
Total Duration : 01:00:14
Total Size: 5.13 GB / 9.77 GB

Download

1080p

stephanie-00009679-01-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
stephanie-00009679-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
stephanie-00009679-09-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 09, 2022 5:44 pm
Olivia - 6'3" Statuesque Beauty - 07/02/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

She's a very tall, sexy 20 year old who has never shot any adult before, and starts out very shy and nervous on camera... but her sexuality comes through quickly! We first see her at a sassy mall, wearing a short dress (well it is a long dress but she is so tall that it barely covers her butt and privates!). We get a lot of upskirt teasers and then see her take her dress off and pose naked... outdoors! Back home, she is introduced to the Magic Wand Toy, and she has a very strong orgasm with very visible vaginal contractions... and notice how wet she gets! She fingers herself, touching her clear juices and tastes herself. We also get closeups of her very pretty privates, along with her prominent clit and long labia. Then using the Big Ten Toy, she fucks herself with it (its the largest thing she's ever had!) and in combination with the Magic Wand she has an even stronger orgasm (notice how powerful this girl's contractions are!). Then she gapes her vagina for us, and we see her very pretty pink inside... Enjoy this exceptional woman, there is more to come of her very soon Smile

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Standing Out Of The Crowd

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 8 Clips

Total Duration : 37:25
Total Size: 3.19 GB / 6.07 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
olivia-00009675-05-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

olivia-00009675-01-2160p.mp4
olivia-00009675-02-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
olivia-00009675-04-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
olivia-00009675-07-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 09, 2022 6:21 pm
Jessie - SoCal Girl at Heart - 07/07/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Leggy blonde hottie Jessie strolls up to the camera in her white lingerie and pink high heels, sliding her hands over her body and introducing herself to the photographer, and then strips down nude - keeping her high heel shoes on - to get on her elbows and knees and suck a black suction cup toy on the floor. She has a strong oral fixation and is very happy to show some of her blowjob skills, licking and sucking her way up and down the toy before climbing on top for a hard ride! She takes the toy deep inside herself and then uses the powerful vintage Vibraking toy as well, holding it against her sensitive wet clitoris until she has a nice milky orgasm. Heading outdoors in her cute rainbow-sunshine swimsuit she puts on some music and enjoys a little dance, stripping down as she moves to the rhythm until she's totally nude. After sucking and licking a candy-striped toy she slides it against her hole and then penetrates herself while we observe from close-up...afterwards she continues to enjoy the great outdoors in a cute little dress, sitting on the ground among the trees as she rubs herself and fingers her hole to another nice climax! Back at the swimming pool in a red bikini she lounges on a patio chair, taking off her top and caressing her breasts...and enjoying some nipple play as well. We see her slip a hand inside her bikini bottoms and pleasure herself, enjoying the sensations as she relaxes in the breeze! Taking a white vibrating toy she slides it over her body, stimulating her nipples and clitoris and then fucking herself...and enjoying a strong orgasm with milky squirting! It's a nice way to finish the day of shooting for this lovely supersexual blonde as she scampers off, legs still shaking from her experiences right here

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Penetration Play

1 Video Splitted To 12 Clips

Total Duration : 01:16:57
Total Size: 6.56 GB / 12.40 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
jessie-00009684-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 10, 2022 8:20 am
Jessica Starling 2 - Canadian Curves II - 06/28/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Blonde bombshell Jessica returns for day2 of her FT\/ shoot, strolling up to the camera and slowly peeling out of her dress to reveal that incredible form once again. Once she's nude - apart from her high heel shoes - and relaxing on the floor she grabs a large thick purple vibrating toy, licking and sucking it at first and then penetrating herself deep, enjoying the filling sensation...and she fucks herself to a nice orgasm! Heading out to the garage we see her climbing nude on top of the motorcycle, grinding against the saddle like she's giving it a lapdance. After sticking a pink suction cup dildo onto the motorcycle she sucks it and then mounts, riding on top and then grabbing the vintage Vibraking toy for ultimate orgasmic pleasure! Afterwards she goes outdoors in a pink skirt and sheer fancy lingerie, chatting with the photographer a bit and then taking off her bra to give herself a nice hard breast massage, rubbing that perfect natural pair together. Taking a toy between her boobs and then in her mouth, she enjoys the slick glass dildo and then penetrates herself while we watch from right up close to the action! For one last climax on the day she grabs a thick black toy, lifting up her legs - still clad in thigh high stockings and a garter belt - and fucks herself to completion before bidding us goodbye. It's a treat to see this beautiful blonde back on FT\/ MILFs with those incredible natural curves, enjoying a day full of pleasure with us along for the ride!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Natural Perfection Returns

1 Video Splitted To 14 Clips

Total Duration : 01:13:00
Total Size: 6.22 GB / 11.80 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
jessica-ii-00001806-11-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

jessica-ii-00001806-01-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 13, 2022 2:19 pm
Lilah - First Time Beauty - 07/12/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

This gorgeous brunette has big beautiful eyes, a wonderful smile, and a very sensual figure -- reminds us of the actress Jessica Alba! Her total first time shooting any nudes/adult, she's a bit shy at first, but we do enjoy seeing this beauty exposing her figure for us! We first meet her at a sassy mall, where we see her in a sexy dress -- and she doesn't like wearing bras or panties! Her pointy nipples show through, and we get some hot upskirt views... She then ends up taking her dress off and fingering herself! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand toy, and ends up to a strong orgasm with very visible vaginal contractions. Then she plays with various dildos, and ends up with another strong orgasm! We then get extreme closeups of her privates, and she is one of the tiniest/tightest girls we've shot! She tries to finger and gape her pretty pink... Later in the day, she's wearing a seethrough top near a golf course, notice how her nipples poke out! She spreads for us, then does a little dance, lets us enjoy her firm breasts and butt as she massages them, pulls on her nipples, and gives us some foot fetish. She ends up having another orgasm as she masturbates with a rather new unique vibrator. Enjoy this beauty, she definitely fits that look we all fall in love with on FT\/

Model Comments:

Hi, I'm a Tampa native/resident and I've been there pretty much all my life. People assume that I'm at the beach all the time but I honestly not a fan. I'm more a Netflix and chill kind of person! I just moved out of my mom's place a few months ago so I have more freedom but it also means more $$ living with roomates intead of free. I've had a few jobs working at department stores but I thought I'd try something like ft\/girls not just for the pay but also to make something of a modeling career. I started this birth control I'm realizing I'm not a fan of because it make you gain weight so I may come off of it. I started it in October basically when I left my mom's. I don't know what career I want to have but I can't really afford college right now so I might do onlyfans supposedly it makes a decent income and doing ft\/girls I can start a fan base. I liked how the blue dress modeling photos came out and I'm using one as my smartphone wallpaper right now (one of the standing ones). I tried many new things like using that vibrator and dildos and cumming on camera which I wouldn't have thought I could do just a year ago. Sorry if I'm awkward and I hope the photographer did like what we filmed that day I'd come back if I'm liked.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Lila reached out to FT\/ directly, sending some of these selfie/filtered instagram-style photos of herself: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6. Cute for sure, but only when she arrived in person did I see how much of a natural beauty she is (and does not need filters or photoshop!). That beautiful smile, full lips, and big hazel eyes, she's quite gorgeous. Also quite interesting to see how casual she is about no panties or bra, like when I picked her up from the airport (Outtake Clip 9). Throughout the shoot, you'll notice her shyness in front of the camera, I may have had to do a little more 'talking' to have her engage in conversation (she would be far more talkative off camera). In this first shoot with the blue dress, she really does have a look similar to actress Jessica Alba. We get some good teasers, then nudes on location befoer going home and letting her masturbate. She never used a Magic Wand (and she claimed that she never uses vibrators at all) but she ends up having a strong orgasm and very visible vaginal contractions. I have her try the Big Blue vibrator, but as we can see, she is very small/tight/tiny down there. In fact, I can tell you that she's one of the tightest/tiniest girls I've shot lately. The skinnier blue dildo works better for her, and another combo of the Magic Wand brings her to a second orgasm/contractions. We then get nice closeups and 'gapes' of her pretty tight vagina. The shoot continues with a hot seethrough outfit and heels, with spreads at the golf course, and a rather random scene with her and a friends' rifle. A short dance ensues, her awkwardness/shyness showing; then a nice breast/butt massage scene and finishing with another masturbation with a white vibrator. Clip9 is outtakes from the day, and clip 10 shows you how hard it is sometimes to get girls to do those pee scenes, as some of your are always obsessed with them as if nothing else matters.

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO -Beautiful Exposure

1 Video Splitted To 10 Clips

Total Duration : 50:04
Total Size: 4.27 GB / 8.12 GB

Download

1080p

lilah-00009691-01-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-02-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-03-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-04-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-05-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-06-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-07-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-08-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-09-1080p.mp4
lilah-00009691-10-1080p.mp4

lilah-00009691-01-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-02-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-03-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-04-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-05-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-06-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-07-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-08-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-09-2160p.mp4
lilah-00009691-10-2160p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 27, 2022 5:45 pm
Olivia II - 6'3" Statuesque Beauty - 07/25/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Super tall and gorgeous Olivia is back, and she has blossomed with a confident return and her own choice of sexy clothes to model and tease for us! We see her at a fancy resort in a short dress and heels, so short that we get teasers of her butt and privates without even needing to raise her dress! She plays with her clit, spreading those long legs of hers, then gets naked, parading around the resort showing off that sexy body. Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand toy and a pink dildo to a strong orgasm and very strong vaginal contractions! She gives us extreme closeups of her pretty clit, penetration views and then masturbates again to another strong orgasm! She does love masturbating... Wearing her gym clothes and a loose top with no bra, she heads to a gym and does several stretches and workouts, then plays basketball with some guys and dominates them! Notice how short the guys seem next to her. Back home, she uses a long eggplant to masturbate, then uses her own magic wand vibrator to another, even stronger orgasm. Also notice how milky wet she gets! She then tries anal for the first time, starting with fingers, then the pink dildo goes in... we also enjoy her spreading and gaping her privates. Back at another fancy resort, we see her in a black dress teasing us, doing some rather daring things on camera! She shoot ends with a sensual shower video, and one last view of her sensually naked figure. Enjoy this beautiful, statuesque 20 year old, she is another amazing addition to FT\/

Model Comments :

i was so excited to come back and when the photographer dropbox the photos from the last shoot i saw what he meant about me being poutyfaced so i saw why smiling is good. i never thought how amazing the pictures would turn out and this time i was really ready to try everything. Everything turned out to be really fun and i don't just mean the cumming but all the things we did together on camera nd off camera. By the time i was done that day i was really sore! i even tried anal for my first time and it wasnt as bad as i thought. i brought my own dress and he contributed some too and bought me some heels to try which believe it or not ive never worn in my life. i've never had to. i also had fun playing basketball its been a whiel and some real good sex for once. the pee part was the most difficult part! my bladder was full and i'm about to burst but something happens when the camera turns on even when hes not there. So i have a friend who wants to also shoot and i think it would be great if she started with this website. She's open to hooking up with me so maybe we can do our first lesbian shoot together? She's only five feet tall so that would be different!

Me and Olivia stayed in touch while waiting to shoot two weeks later; she also started picking up some cute clothes to potentially shoot in, like the dress pictured here #1 and the bikini in picture #2. I ordered a pair of shorter wedges (size 11!) that I felt would be good starter 'heels' for someone like her who only wears flats/sneakers. On her return, her confidence was so much more improved, and she had a lot of positive energy and excitement coming in. We started up with a cute tan dress and those wedges, giving her a very sexy intro with teasers at a resort; she opens up a lot and I catch her thoughts and stories on camera. Once she masturbates again with the Magic Wand, notice how strong those orgasms are, and penetration definitely helps her get there sooner. We get some closeups of her very pretty clit, and she masturbates some more. Also notice how milky wet she gets on the second orgasm. Clip6 is an outtake of me picking her up from the airport, along with some more intimate conversation, and her trying out those wedges for the first time.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO I - Tall And Sensual

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

1 Video Splitted To 6 Clips

Total Duration : 39:31
Total Size: 3.37 GB / 6.41 GB

Download

1080p

olivia-ii-00009703-01-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-02-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-03-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-04-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-05-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-06-1080p.mp4

olivia-ii-00009703-01-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
olivia-ii-00009703-06-2160p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Jul 27, 2022 5:54 pm
Olivia II - 6'3" Statuesque Beauty - 07/25/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

A girl like her most definitely needs a sporty shoot, and no doubt, some basketball. We get teasers throughout the gym and her playing among guys who are of average height, but look short next to her. She's pretty good for someone who hasn't had practice... Then she experiments with a long eggplant, using it to masturbate, but in the end to get her to orgasm again, she uses her own magic wand and that pink dildo that works really well with her. After all that, she's pretty sore down there from so much penetration throughout the day, so we try some anal play. She had never been penetrated anally before at the time, so warmup with fingers, then that same dildo goes in her butt. It's interesting to see her feelings are about this first time experience. Then we go for another outing and fashion shoot at a resort, looking sexy and modelesque with her black dress. Teasers, nice butt views, and some 'daring' poses to finish the shoot. Also a little shower scene to finish it up. Outtake clip8 is some secondary camera views of her masturbation. Clip 9 is an outtake video of her trying to do a pee scene. A lot of you members have an obsession with pee scenes, but you also think these girls are robots or anime... sometimes girls cannot or are too pee shy. This clip is actually half the length of what it originally was, but it shows you how much time can be spend on one of these pee scenes just to make it happen. I still don't understand this fetish but whatever. Around 2:30 and 3:50 are the only two times she's able to do just a little trickle.

VIDEO II - Kinky First Time

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Total Duration : 57:09
Total Size: 4.87 GB / 9.27 GB

Download

1080p

olivia-ii-00009702-01-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-02-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-03-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-04-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-05-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-06-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-07-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-08-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-09-1080p.mp4

olivia-ii-00009702-01-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
olivia-ii-00009702-05-2160p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-06-2160p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009702-07-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
olivia-ii-00009702-09-2160p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 03, 2022 5:14 am
Lilith - New Experiences - 08/01/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Bubbly fun blonde Lilith comes around the corner in a lacy bra and black hotpants with sexy high heels, and clearly she's loving her outfit! It's one of her first times modeling for adult so she's a little nervous but certainly has the looks and attitude to make it in the industry. We see her sliding her hands up and down her body, undressing to show her perky and slightly petite boobs and then spending a little time to introduce us to her very shapely butt! Next we see her spreading on the floor - still wearing her black high heel shoes - and licking a thick pink toy, then sucking it to show her blowjob technique as she touches herself with her fingertips. After removing her heels she climbs on top and rides the toy, taking it deep inside and moaning as she fucks herself to orgasm! She puts the toy back inside and then takes the strong vintage Vibraking toy to hold it against her clitoris, buzzing herself and enjoying the power of the legendary toy as it takes her to another, even stronger climax...or three! Afterwards she heads to the kitchen for a snack of pizza, taking off her top to enjoy it with her breasts out as she chats with the photographer about some of her first sexual experience. Hopping up on the countertop afterwards, she finds herself a large white vegetable for some kinky insertion play and soon is fucking herself with the squash, although it's nearly too thick for her hole to manage! Heading outside afterwards in a bikini top and denim miniskirt she shows some of her vocal talents, singing an original song of her own...and then experiencing kegel balls for her first time! She inserts both of the balls and describes the sensation, and has a bit of struggle to get them back out again as she inserted them a bit deep...she gets one out but then needs a hand from the FT\/ photographer to finally get the other one out! Next up is a vibrating white toy with a rabbit extension, and she fucks herself to multiple orgasms again! It's a bit hot outside so she gets completely naked and hops in the shallow end of the pool...and continues to fuck herself with the white vibrator right there in the pool! She finishes off the day with a refreshing shower, lathering herself up and spraying her whole body down with the showerhead to give us one last look at her desirable form. Lilith is a beautiful blonde newcomer to the adult industry who is excited to explore her own body and share her new experiences with us, so she's a very welcome addition here on FT\/ Girls!

Model Comments :

Heyyy guyssss! I'm Lilith!!! And yes, I named myself after the demon, but don't worry I won't bite!! I grew up super Christian and wanted to be rebellious to piss my mom off...so I started porn and now I am living my best life!!! I love wearing pinkkk, and I am sorta constantly horny hehe. Oh, and guess whattt?! I sing and write songs!! I am actually working on a new song called "Barbie", I am soooo excited!! Oh and I really want a little black kitten with a pink collar!! In fact I want a pink collar too. Matching leash of course. That would be so beyond cute!! Just like me! I am ready to explore the world and everything it has to offer me. I love being naked and having fun, I think you will like me

If you want to see more of me, follow me on my socials!!!

Lia Here! Today I got to shoot the very sweet Lilith. She has never used toys in her life! She loved all the ones I had with me. Including a veggie that I am not even sure I know what type it is. We caught a lot of first with Lilith today. Her very first moments using a dildo, vibrator, dildo with a vibrator, and the viber king of course. Now before anyone yells at me. Yes, the pictures are lacking in numbers.! We had a late start because her flight was delayed. Then her climaxes are long and many. I wouldn't dream of stopping her. So, a lot more focus on videos sets this update. however, Lilith is a ball of smiles. Restless, she does not sit still. She was extremely excited about the shoot and once the camera started rolling, she had back-to-back orgasms! I must warn you that her orgasms were so intense, and her dirty talk is so adorable. The bow in her hair it's hard not to fall in love.in the best possible way. During one of Lilith's many first adventures, she decides to try a Kegel ball. She gets it really stuck way inside and I had to use a fork handle to get it out after my fingers failed to do the trick! To top off her explicit exploration she sings us a song she wrote back when she was of Christian faith. She is such a cutie pie trying to navigate the on her own for the first time you can't help just wanting to hug her., so enjoy Lilith and all of her firsts!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - First Time With Toys

1 Video Splitted To 16 Clips

Total Duration : 01:40:23
Total Size: 8.56 GB / 16.2 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
lilith-00009706-08-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
lilith-00009706-13-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 08, 2022 4:40 pm
Mira - Cute Little Teaser - 08/06/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Cute and petite, she passes as younger, but this 20 year old is doing her very first adult experience, and as we discover, she can orgasm very easily, in many ways! We first meet her at a popular tourist destination, where we watch her in a cute mini skirt and seethrough top, giving us upskirt teasers... Once the panties come off, she's rubbing and fingering herself right there! Back home, she does a little striptease dance to music, then uses the Magic Wand Toy to a nice strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. She's a quiet girl, but those orgasms are strong! We get closeups of her very pretty privates, prominent clit, and some nice long labia stretching/pulling. She then tries the Big Ten Toy, enjoys it going deep, then uses the Wand again to another strong orgasm! She also loves anal play, so she takes a dildo and pushes it deep into her butt, makes it vibrate, then masturbates again to another orgasm! Pushing her limits, she takes a larger dildo vaginally, and is double penetrated with more masturbation and orgasms! She loves getting off! She then goes out to a mall, does more teasers, and watches the premiere of Top Gun: Maverick! On the next day, we see her in a form fitting dress and heels, teasing and pulling on her pierced nipples, then enjoying her bubble butt and watching her finger herself at a resort. Back home, she rides the Big Ten, and ends up taking it over 9 inches deep!! Once again, she gets herself to another strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions as she uses the magic wand while penetrating with the Big Ten! After a little pee session, she then experiments with a thick summer squash, filling herself up with the thickness, and masturbating with it as its inside her! She even uses it anally! Enjoy this lovably cute girl, she makes for another wonderful addition to FT\/

Model Comments :

Hi, I'm Mira, I'm 20, five feet and petite! I like being petite and even though Olivia who is my close friend is like twice my height I prefer to be not noticed. I wear very normal casual clothes and when my hair is in braids most people think I'm 15 or something. That way I don't get bugged by guys especially perverted older ones. This shoot was the perfect excuse for me to leave my boyfriend who just seems to get worse and worse of a person and my parents arent much help. For a while I stayed with my sister, then grandma, but my boyfriend would make a mess of things. Anyway, I'm a very sexual person and maybe too submissive where someone like him would take advantage. I researched ft\/girls and did bring things and bought new clothes that I thought would fit and I liked how things turned out. I couldnt believe I could do those big toys the way I did and the white vibrator is the most amazing thing I've ever tried.

Olivia, on her second shoot talked a lot about her best friend, someone she's close to in her hometown in Tennessee. I got in touch with Mira, and she sent these photos: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6. Definitely cute, and when she arrived from the airport, she did look younger than 20! She has this very down to earth, quiet and passive personality, very well mannered, and tidy (judging by how she kept her bedroom clean). We picked through a bunch of different clothes she brought with her, and got a nice white miniskirt and top that gave us a lot of nice upskirt and seethrough nipple views. Cute panties too; and she definitely isn't shy about teasing/fingering herself on location. What really surprises me is how easily she gets to orgasm (though the Magic Wand helped) with strong visible vaginal contractions in so many different ways. Initially just the wand alone, then with the Big Ten (which goes pretty deep), then with an anal vibrator, and finally while double penetrating herself! You'd never think she's that kinky on meeting her, but she did love to experiment sexually. She also has some very pretty privates, so we get some nice closeups of her clit and long labia stretching/fetish. It just happened to be that the premiere of Top Gun: Maverick was on that Friday, and I had tickets for a bunch of friends -- either I would have her stay home, or join us. Of course, she also wanted to enjoy the movie, so we did a little shoot out of it (clip Cool.

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO I - Orgasmically Quiet Girl

Total Duration : 47:54
Total Size: 4.08 GB / 7.77 GB

Download

1080p

mira-00009712-01-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-02-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-03-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-04-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-05-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-06-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-07-1080p.mp4
mira-00009712-08-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
mira-00009712-02-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
mira-00009712-07-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 08, 2022 4:41 pm
Mira - Cute Little Teaser - 08/06/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Model Comments :

Thanks to Olivia introducing me to ft\/girls I'm able to get out of Tenessee and my toxic relationship and I really enjoyed what I did on the shoot. I want to make money in this business and live somewhere in California or Arizona and move on to a new phase of my life. I also can't wait till we do a shoot together because I have a crush on her and she's more than a friend to me. I liked how the pictures turned out and some of them I bugged the photographer to send to me asap beacuse I needed to send some normal ones to my family so they think I'm just doing regular modeling and they stop bothering me while I'm out of the state. I still live with them but I can't wait to move out. Thanks for making this a wonderful experience and I'm excited to come back soon with Olivia.

On the second day of shooting, we started with a more dressy/heels combo she brought with her, and enjoy that bubble butt as well as the pierced nipples. Closeups of them being stretched, then her teasing and fingering herself at the resort (with more long labia stretching). Since she did so well with the Big Ten, I wanted to see her ride it, and see how deep she could go (along with seeing her ride with her butt facing us). Over 9 inches... pretty crazy for a 5 foot tall girl! he has another orgasm with the Magic Wand/Big Ten combo, strong vaginal contractions... then a pee session outside. We go kinky with a thick summer squash, which then becomes a hot way for her to stretch herself out and do some vaginal muscle pushing of the phallic vegetable, and even some anal play there as well. Once again, she masturbates and has another orgasm. Clip5 is full of second camera angles of her various masturbation videos taken with the cell phone. And Clip6 is all video of the pickup from the night before/eating/trying on clothes. She's definitely a lovable, cute and great addition to FT\/. And if things go right, we should have a girl-girl of her and Olivia coming next month.

VIDEO II - As Deep As Possible

Total Duration : 31:45
Total Size: 2.70 GB / 5.15 GB

Download

1080p

mira-00009711-01-1080p.mp4
mira-00009711-02-1080p.mp4
mira-00009711-03-1080p.mp4
mira-00009711-04-1080p.mp4
mira-00009711-05-1080p.mp4
mira-00009711-06-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
mira-00009711-04-2160p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 16, 2022 6:43 pm
Athena - Natural Figurine - 08/14/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Blessed with a beautiful figure, this sexy blue eyed blonde turns out to be a rather sexual girl and quite capable of taking big toys in both holes! Tattoo-free with full firm breasts and flawless butt, she's one for us to enjoy. Never shot any adult before, it was her very first shoot, but she was very excited to start! We first see her on a hot day in a tight pink dress and wedges, at a park area teasing us her breasts and her privates... then some more teasers at a restaurant. Back home, she uses the Magic Wand toy to a nice strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. We then get extreme closeups of her very pretty clit and labia, as she talks about her early sex life. Then she does a slow dance to music, showing off her sexy assets before masturbating again with two vibrators, and having another orgasm! We get some foot fetish, as she has some very pretty feet and she sucks on her toes... Then to test her limits, penetrates herself with the Big Purple Dildo, and manages to take all 9 inches deep inside her! She then gapes.. Going all about anal she progressively uses larger and larger glass toys, including double penetating herself, then anal beads! She then masturbates with the Magic Wand again to another orgasm. Going for the biggest, she attempts one of the massive FT\/ Titan toys, and as she works it in, she manages to take more than half of it inside her, really stretching herself out! She then rides it down, pressing hard and deep against her tummy until a very large part of it is inside her! We then get a breast & butt massage scene, along with her peeing... Have fun with this Total First Timer, she's definitely a wonderful addition to FT\/

Model Comments :

Well, I was born in the Carolinas, but I was adopted to a family of nine. I know my birth mom but she's nothing special and I've been mostly independent especially since eighteen. I started working as a dancer in clubs and made money that way. Met a rich guy who had crazy fetishes and then moved to Monterrey where I work for a famous actor now running his home gym. My dad also lives near there in Salinas where he does wraps and designs on cars. So I did model a lot for car guys whenever theres the events in July and August. I've traveled a lot going to Europe and Mexico, and I don't have a boyfriend right now. The last three cheated on me and so now that I want to try out porno films I don't think I need a boyfriend anyway. They get controlling and don't like it when I dance at clubs. I never cheated on them though but I know its just in the guys natures to do it. I like fucking and masturbating both several times a week. I've experimented with women just a little bit but I've had a threesome with two guys. I'm not sure if I have that lesbian in me. I just like dick and cumming from fucking. Girls have issues anyways too much drama. I think I'm more level-headed than most of them. I also don't like tattoos on my body and I prefer men without tattoos too. I think tattoos look like scribbles all over and distracts from the rest of you.

She's been living in California, and was someone a friend of mine knew... as a dancer, she wanted to try adult, and FT\/ was a good way for her to start. Never shot anything for porn, not even onlyfans yet, there was a lot of enthusiasm and very little nervousness. Her confidence probably comes with the fact that she has been an exotic dancer since 18. We started with a cute pink dress, form fitting... her firm breasts and butt really show that sexy form. Freaking hot day however, so we didn't shoot outside much. She went straight to getting naked, and trying out the Magic Wand, which brings her to orgasm and visible vaginal contractions around six minutes 15 seconds into clip2. Besides how incredibly amazing her figure is with that perfect butt and breasts, she has really nice flawless skin (and no tattoos!) and very pretty privates. So we get extreme closeups of her clit and labia as she talks about how she lost her virginity and started masturbating. We then go to a different location where she does a slow dance to music, and then masturbates again, this time with another vibrator in her vagina. I noticed how pretty her petite size 6.5 feet are, and so we did a sensual foot fetish/toe sucking scene. Then to see if she can take larger toys, she penetrates herself with the Big Purple dildo, and she takes it down so easily... eventually taking all 9 inches down on the ride! Then some gaping... Clip8 is an outtake when I picked her up from the airport, and some video before starting the shoot.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO I - A Figure To Enjoy

Total Duration : 42:07
Total Size: 3.59 GB / 6.83 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
athena-00009725-02-1080p.mp4
athena-00009725-03-1080p.mp4
athena-00009725-04-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
athena-00009725-07-1080p.mp4
athena-00009725-08-1080p.mp4

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 16, 2022 6:54 pm
Athena - Natural Figurine - 08/14/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

Model Comments :

This was my first video but I wasn't anxious about it much. Maybe because I've danced for three years and this seems so much easier and more fun. I did so many new things like showing my tits in public and my pussy then pee on film. Of course I've never masturbated on film either and I've never filmed myself. I've never done anal glass and I've never been double penetrated. The big dildos the purple one and then the last one were by far the biggest my pussy has ever taken. I think the big one with that thick head was the toughest part but it felt good when it pressed against my deep muscles in my pussy. I liked grinding the head part where I think my pussy ended near my belly button. Something about it feels good. The most fun was using the electric vibrator and I had a bunch of orgasms.

The place I shot in was pretty and I took some pictures for my instagram too.

Then its all about her butt, I brought her three sizes for glass toys, and she works the small ball first, then double penetrates herself, then going to the medium ball... We get some really nice views of the penetration, and her trying the big ball in her butt. She tries hard, but that's definitely her limit there. She does take it vaginally quite admiralbly though. So then she does some anal beads, and even pushes one ball out with her finger in her vagina, and does another masturbation to orgasm to finish. If she didn't have those long fingernails, this is where I would have had her try a fisting scene, but unfortunately those things get in the way; so I brought out one of the largest toys I have, the FT\/ Titan. Initially it is a big shock for her, and takes getting some used to. But eventually she's taking more than half of it inside her. And with her on top, riding it, she is even more capable of pressing down deeper, taking 2/3 of it down! It literally is in her tummy. Then its about enjoying her doing a hard breast massage with oil, and some butt massage as well. That flawless figure and nice skin is a pleasure to watch on video. Clip7 is her attempt to pee and becoming successful eventually, and Clip8 is some outtakes of second camera angle masturbation.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO II - Kinky & Extreme

Total Duration : 42:24
Total Size: 3.61 GB / 6.87 GB

Download

1080p

dead_link_removed
athena-00009724-02-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-03-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-04-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed
athena-00009724-06-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-07-1080p.mp4
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 24, 2022 6:24 pm
Sierra II - Sporty Irish Cheer - 08/22/22

1080p

screenshot

Welcoming back our gorgeous and sexy FT\/ favorite redhead, we return to the place she was introduced, at a fancy golf course resort. She is wearing a baby blue summer dress, and of course, she never likes to wear bra or panties! We get teasers of her full, firm breasts, and her perfect butt, as she rubs herself and talks about her sexuality. Love that pretty pink! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, and ends up having a very strong orgasm with very visible orgasmic contractions. We then enjoy her pulling on her long labia, closeups of her clit, and taking pleasures in how pretty her superpink privates are. She then penetrates herself with the Big Ten toy, pushing it as deep as it goes in her tight vagina, and uses the Magic Wand again for the dual effect of pleasure! After a hard breast massage and little pee session, she does a naked dance for us, then goes kinky... Using a glass toy both in her butt and vagina, she double penetrates herself then gapes her butt to show how much she stretched it out! We know how fit she is, and once again we go to the gym, to watch her to different workouts, and even some topless jump rope and basketball!! Teasing at a golf course, she starts fingering herself... Later in the day, we get to see her wear a cute miniskirt and seethrough top, as the wind blows raising her skirt! She finds a park bench where she uses another glass toy to penetrate both holes, then goes home to use a large dildo for one last orgasm. Then she gapes super wide so you can see deep inside! We also get some behind the scenes video with her pet, a very friendly water dragon lizard. Enjoy her return, she is always an erotic pleasure to watch!

Model Comments :

Thanks for voting me back. I drove from Utah to shoot and stayed at an airbnb while meeting friends in town and it was the perfect excuse to do another video. Yeah my baby Renaldo who is ten years old travels with me wherever I go. He recognizes me as his mom and is perfectly comfortable basking in the sun when I'm traveling. I feed him fruit and crickets, and give him some baths when I'm at a hotel or at my mom's home. I also came to shoot because I wanted somethingbut the photographer plays hard to get. Whatever, he's missing out. I wanted to get one of those magicwand back massagers but the good ones like the one he has is very expensive like $140. So I have a small vibrator I use sometimes to get off if my pussy is pulsating and wants it now. I've done it in the car before. But the truth is I haven't had much sex in a while an the only guy I have with is just a friends with benefits kind of arrangement. I don't know if I want to have a boyfriend anytime soon. I like my freedom xoxxo

So our favorite redhead returns, the FT\/-only supercute girl with the firm, toned figure. we return to the place she was introduced, at a fancy golf course resort. She is wearing a baby blue summer dress, and of course, she never likes to wear bra or panties! We get teasers of her full, firm breasts, and her perfect butt, as she rubs herself and talks about her sexuality. Love that pretty pink! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, and ends up having a very strong orgasm with very visible orgasmic contractions. We then enjoy her pulling on her long labia, closeups of her clit, and taking pleasures in how pretty her superpink privates are. She then penetrates herself with the Big Ten toy, pushing it as deep as it goes in her tight vagina, and uses the Magic Wand again for the dual effect of pleasure! After a hard breast massage and little pee session, she does a naked dance for us, then goes kinky... Using a glass toy both in her butt and vagina, she double penetrates herself then gapes her butt to show how much she stretched it out...

VIDEO I - Our Favorite Redhead

Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 35:27
Total Size: 3.02 GB
Download

1080p

sierra-ii-00009718-01-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-02-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-05-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-06-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 24, 2022 6:30 pm
Sierra II - Sporty Irish Cheer - 08/22/22

1080p

screenshot

We know how fit she is, and once again we go to the gym, to watch her to different workouts, and even some topless jump rope and basketball!! Teasing at a golf course, she starts fingering herself... Later in the day, we get to see her wear a cute miniskirt and seethrough top, as the wind blows raising her skirt! She finds a park bench where she uses another glass toy to penetrate both holes, then goes home to use a large dildo for one last orgasm. Then she gapes super wide so you can see deep inside! We also get some behind the scenes video with her pet, a very friendly water dragon lizard. Enjoy her return, she is always an erotic pleasure to watch!

VIDEO II - More Natural Talent

Resolution : 1920*1080
Total Duration : 31:26
Total Size: 2.68 GB

Download

sierra-ii-00009717-01-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-02-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-05-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-06-1080p.mp4

OneSecondMan
Added: Aug 30, 2022 4:31 pm
Stella - Colorado's Natural - 08/30/22

1080p + 4k

screenshot

We're introduced to tall, elegant beauty Stella in the bedroom as she walks into frame wearing skimpy thong panties and a bra...and soon she takes off her bra to reveal those nice perky and pert breasts with a gentle, sensual massage. Sitting on a windowsill she slips a hand inside her panties, rubbing her privates with her fingertips and then slips her underwear off to spread her legs, wearing only her high heels while she masturbates - and once she gets the powerful vintage Vibraking toy involved, it doesn't take long before she's having her first orgasm of the day! After chatting with the photographer a bit about some fun sexual experiences, she lays back on the bed and starts exploring her body with her hands...taking time feeling the wetness between her thighs before using a long white vibrating toy as well. After fucking herself with the toy it's time to head outside in a bikini, and we enjoy a fun dance in her cute little swimsuit...and then she lays back on a big wooden chair to play with a quite thick glass dildo for deep penetration as we're brought right up close! Next is more penetration play with a clear dildo, this time right near a busy street as cars drive past...and we see how milky her natural juices are flowing from the pleasure. Out in a grassy area by a waterfall we see her in tight workout gear, slowly stripping down and giving a peek at every inch of her tight form, then she hops into the pool for a refreshing skinny dip...along with her favorite dildo! She fucks herself with the toy one last time, splashing in the shallows as she plays before saying goodbye and heading to the deeper waters. Stella is a very sexual, very beautiful and leggy woman with that tight fit desireable form perfect for FT\/!

Model Comments :

Hi, my name is Stella Sedona and I live in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado. I love being in nature and going skiing, hiking, and visiting hot springs with my friends. My dream is to build a back country ski yurt and host retreats for people to get away from it all and truly relax! During the pandemic I found the perfect slice of paradise and bought 40 acres of land at 11,600 feet for my dreams to come true. There is even a natural spring where the best tasting water is- it makes me feel so alive! When I'm not in the mountains I enjoy travelling around the Southwest and frequently visit the city of Los Angeles. I enjoy spending time on the beaches in Malibu or trying new restaurants. The sunshine makes my skin glow, while the sea breeze gives my hair the perfect beachy waves. I'm quite adventurous when it comes to trying new restaurants and types of food. I think it is really fun to play with taste and texture, which is why my favorite delicacy is a charcuterie board with a nice pairing of white wine. My perfect date would be to go to a secluded beach in Malibu and bring a charcuterie board and a nice dry Sauvignon Blanc and watch the sunset together before heading back to our place for a romantic evening. Be sure to check out my Instagram, Twitter, and OnlyFans for a closer look at my life @thestellasedona.

Hi Lia here, Stella is a tall lean slice of heaven. Tattoo free might I add, which is rare these days. We start off the day in a white bra and panty set. Right off the bat one of the first things I noticed is her puffy amazing nipples on her tiny boobs. She tells me they always look like they are hard. Nice! We perch her in a windowsill for some finger play. Stella pussy looks very nice. She got great body. Good genes. Then she progressed to the viber king. She slips into a robe and hops on my bed for some up-close deep penetration. Then we time travel back to the 70's for some silly dancing in her disco bikini. Accompanied by a glass dildo. This was Stella's first-time trying glass and she loved it. So needless to say, glass toys play a huge part for the rest of the day. She even brought one when we with on location. Where she made a big mess getting so creamy. After lunch she had her heart set on doing a pool shoot. I was lucky enough to be able to swing by a friend's pool before her flight. With all the people, bugs, and music she still manages to get one last cum show in for all of you. Check out her app images here. #1 #2 and #3 Enjoy Stella

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

VIDEO - Sensual Solo Girl