Author
dennisa6
Poster
Added: Mar 21, 2005 11:43 am
I am truly shocked, outraged, and generally confused that one could go to a site like www.google.com and type the words "beheading videos" in the search box, and be directed to a listing of many many sites that you could visit that show videos of beheadings, torture, and executions! But if you believe that the female body, regardless of age, is a beautfull creation of God and you would like to see videos of the nude early teen female body....you will come up empty handed with ZERO RESULTS from search sites like google. You will just get COMMERCIAL SPAM SITES that feature women in their 20's.

Society and culture has become so twisted, that it has perverted and corrupted the image of a female in its natural nude state. Why is it considered wrong, evil, or sinfull to admire the beauty of one of GODS creations, regardless, and I repeat REGARDLESS of age???? Yet socially acceptable to view and discuss around the water cooler the latest beheading or execution video available on the net---even show the lead-in on prime time national news!!! And also routinely show the carnage of a war or terror strike on the daily news hour! But just show an image of a beautifull nude early teen picking a flower in the garden and the FCC would shut down the station or channel and fine them a million dollars, fire people, or throw someone in jail over it!!!

From a SCIENTIFIC/BIOLOGICAL standpoint, I am purely interested in viewing the wonderfull and infinitely complex organ that makes ****birth possibe....Just as I am interested in viewing pictures of our Universe and Solar System. Or a leaf of a plant under a high-powered microscope. I am curious to closely examine in detail, this amazing organ that was our FIRST and ORIGINAL HOME. It is astounding that we can freely discuss the names and numbers of the planets and stars in the universe...or the names of the various parts of a plant...but it is considered TABOO and SINFULLY WRONG to openly show an interest in closely viewing the parts that make up the vagina region. And when this female subject should spread her legs, she does so to make viewing this area possible and much easier---to say it is "dirty or sinfull" is absolutely wrong. If that is wrong, then viewing a picture taken with the high-powered hubble telescope of a crator on Jupiter is EQUALLY SINFULL AND WRONG! Regardless of the age of the girl or of the age of the planet Jupiter.
And if this female should thrust her hips or insert objects in her vagina to simulate intercourse, she does this to illustrate the miraculous process of sexual reproduction. Without this process, as she demonstrates, NONE of us would be here to even read this post! What is the difference between a teen that performs a piano recital or one that uses an object, or thrusts her hips to perform a re-enactment of the initial stages of human creation???

Somewhere along the span of time, the process of human reproduction has been twisted/corrupted to be "dirty and evl". Why can't a teacher of any grade level, proudly hold up a foam rubber model of a penis and/or vagina and PROUDLY proclaim to the class "Student's, these two organs make human life possible!" And if that same teacher can show diagrams and illustrations of the BIG BANG and structures of the Galaxy...why can't he just as EQUALLY PROUD AND SINCERE AND PROFESSIONAL show illustrations in full color enlarged on a big viewing screen of a couple engaging in sexual reproduction, regardless of grade level???

For all those that disagree with this post, just go watch a beheading video!!!!
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2005 4:13 am
I watched on of the beheading videos for some reason. It was one of the dumbest things I've done and I've done a lot of stupid shit. Goddamn internet...