Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2019 9:06 pm
Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 6: Strap On
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:07:41 | 662 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Vanessa's bitch has finally made it to the last phase of becoming Vanessa's servant. The final test is taking Goddess Vanessa's huge cock. There are plenty of other applicants fighting for this position, so he better do a good job sucking and getting fucked by Vanessa's cock. The bitch eagerly takes Vanessa's cock in his mouth. Deep throating and gagging on her giant strap on. Once the cock is totally covered in the bitch's spit, Vanessa bends her slut over the couch and rams her cock into his tight hole. Goddess Vanessa makes her sissy beg for her cock as she pounds and slaps his ass. Vanessa gets tired of fucking him from behind so she flips him over and fucks him like a whore with his legs spread and his feet in the air. Goddess Vanessa has trained this sissy to be her complete cock whore. He loves every moment of it! Now the bitch wants to know if he has passed the test to become Vanessa's sissy servant. Goddess Vanessa tells her sissy that before she will tell him anything, he must clean her cock with his mouth and tongue. Tasting all of his ass juice! Next he must give his Goddess all of his credit cards. The bitch has proven that he really wants to be Vanessa's servant. Goddess Vanessa dismisses her bitch, telling him that she will think about approving him as her servant. The bitch crawls out of the room, not knowing his fate.

Tagged with: Crossdressing, Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Pegging, Sissy Training, Strapon
Featuring Models: Vanessa Cage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/22beadf50d3f5/sh_s1259_6-6_vanessacage_strapon_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm
Goddess Harley - Leave The Gene Pool
screenshot screenshot

00:07:02 | 419 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Did you ever wonder why you have this fetish for licking the dirt off the bottom of shoes? Its because nature wants you to leave the gene pool. You are obviously a worthless, pathetic loser and you need to be prevented from ever reproducing. If your instinct when you see a hot girl is to check out her shoes then you are not a real man. A real man will be driven to fuck a woman, not grovel at her feet asking to kiss her shoes. You are lower than an amoeba. Even amoebas do two things. They eat and reproduce. But you dont even reproduce. So you are lower than the low and a freak of nature for the rest of my friends to laugh at.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9447b920eec5b/Goddess_Harley-Leave_The_Gene_Pool_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 21, 2019 5:13 pm
Double Foot Sex
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:16:20 | 1350 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistresses Ariana and Alina give you an overdose of their beautiful soles and toes as they rub them all over your body and that rock, hard cock. They love to make a man submit to their feet as they use them to milk out a load of cum from your slave balls. Once they are finished fucking your cock with their soles you will never want a handjob again.

Featuring: Alina Lopez, Ariana Marie
Categories: Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Footjobs

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/74bf4be045d7c/Double_Foot_Sex.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 21, 2019 8:04 pm
The Cfnm Hotel 5
screenshot
screenshot

00:06:03 | 99 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 5: With Ashley's balls drained of sperm and the poor lad lying exhausted on the bench, Sarah decides that it's time to teach Miguel a lesson in manners. She's not happy with the aggressive way the big Spaniard is behaving so pulls him aside and shoves her fingers up his arse.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/672c84eafea0b/cfnmhotel-5.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 23, 2019 3:44 pm
How Are Those Blue Balls Treating You?
screenshot screenshot

00:03:21 | 580 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

How were those blue balls treating you while you had her supper my little supplicant? I even put on a blue dress to celebrate your lack of orgasm, thanks to my endless cruelty. Now do I want to be nice today and let you finally cum, or do I want you to continue to suffer as I torment and deny you with my tight young body?

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4025e53053449/HowAreThoseBlueBallsTreatingYou.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 23, 2019 9:49 pm
Do What Men Do Best

00:04:50 | 34 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

That's right piglet go ahead and do what men do best, cheating. But in this case you will cheat without any sex. You'll pay and stroke to me while getting nothing but debt in return because you crave attention even if it's humiliation and wallet draining. You're addicted to it and can't get enough of it, so get to paying and cheating slave, do what men do best.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f1b96c8e2d3c5/DoWhatMenDoBest.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am
Bare Feet Smelling

00:06:20 | 170 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Asia Feet Smelling! Richie liegt im Wohnzimmer auf dem Boden und muss nackten Thai-Füssen von Yas Min riechen. Asia Feet Smelling! Richie lies in the living room on the ground and naked thai feet of Yas Min this one must smell.

Category: Asian Goddess, Barefoot, Foot Smelling, Asian Princess, Foot Humiliation, Foot Torture

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d3be7c7d7b51/Thai_Feet_Smelling_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 24, 2019 8:22 pm
Flogging, it's all in the flick!
screenshot screenshot

00:02:34 | 23 Mb | 640x360 | mp4

WOW! Sexy, Smiley, Sweet and Sadistic!

Figure hugging latex, crotch leather boots, gorgeous opera leather gloves, and the biggest smile one will see when you feast your eyes over this sensational movie! In my 50'th year, there is no sign of taking my foot of the accelerator, as I provide the most mind blowing and physically challenging session for my gentleman friend! Whilst you may feel he's a little vocal for all the right reasons, he can certainly take quite a lot from my leather cat o' nine tails!

Another sensationally sadistic movie with nipple torment, cock and ball torment, as seen above, tease, breast worship, and small penis humiliation! Is this what my slave enjoys?

ABSOLUTELY!

This IS what he desires, he longs to be told how pathetic he is, and whilst he knows his penis is not particularly large, it can handle more than one would believe. Is he made of titanium? No, but he definitely has a very high pain threshold, and my adoring slave loves every minute of it. All he wants is for me to be very happy, well that works both ways!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/83d80714cd607/Flogging_its_all_in_the_flick_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 25, 2019 6:22 am
Alyssa Kayson - Dr. Pantyhose

00:06:21 | 240 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alyssa Kayson is an extremely sexy doctor who has had a long, rough day. While sitting in her office with a male nurse, wrapping up for the day, she mentions how sore her poor little feet are. When she slips off her black high heel pumps and starts rubbing her petite feet through her sheer nude pantyhose, the nurse can't help but to get turned on by her sexy stocking covered feet. With her back turned, he picks up her shoe and sniffs it then offers her a foot massage. Watch as he takes her pantyhose clad feet into his hands, burying his nose against them and smelling them as he rubs them, pampering her sexy feet like they deserve.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6bb240e02a37d/Alyssa_Kayson_Dr_Pantyhose.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Pretty Trample
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:15 | 458 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kandy can't bring herself to trample a girl, but she does like the idea of looking at a pretty face while she tramples. So, she puts a female mask on her slave, and while his hairy chest is a bit out of place, the face is considerably more appealing to her. She likes the fact that the only expression he can show is through his eyes. and the grunting, too, of course. She wastes no time ramming her heels into his chest and stomach before she reaches up to fuck his slut mouth with one of her heels. She moves about his body and leaves some rather brutal marks that will remain for days.

"He sounds a bit gruff to be a woman," Kandy says, and orders him to moan and groan in a more feminine manner. Halfway through the scene, Kandy kicks off her shoes and marches on the slave in her fishnet stockings. She rams one of her feet down his throat, then switches to some harsh jumping. She walks on his legs and all over his torso. The camera pans in to show all the marks she has left. "Look at that pretty bitch with her cock-sucking lips," Kandy says. "I don't have a cock but I do have my foot." Finally, Kandy sits down to relax on her slave and rubs her hands over the pretty slut's face, but not before slamming him repeatedly with her ass.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/33e17a29150ad/lmf-pretty-trample_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 26, 2019 9:09 am
After Sex Trample

00:06:21 | 465 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Jasmine comes down the stairs looking sexy and radiant. "Oh that was hot, I can never get enough sex" she says, her beautiful melon shape breasts falling out of her dress. As she reaches the bottom of the steps her slave comes into camera view, naked, cold, and laying on the floor, ready to be subjected to her cruel whims. "I can also not get enough of hurting men" she says. She jumps up on her slave and starts to walk all over his body including stomping his cock. Jasmine starts talking about her evening ahead, which will include dancing and she starts to dance on her bitch who is doing his best not to make much noise from the pain her weight is inflicting on him.

She rubs a foot over his face and then sort of forgets about him as she starts to share some stories with you of recent travel, sexual encounters, and so on. She steps over her slaves face and tells him to admire her freshly fucked pussy. You can admire it too. Great upward angles will make you feel you are the slave on the floor. Now she moves about his body even more and giggles at the pain she is causing him. This slave actually prefers getting kicked repeatedly in the nuts over being trampled if you have ever wondered how the pain of a woman on you might feel compared to other forms of punishment. "I like to fuck and hurt men, my life is pretty simple" Jasmine explains. To insure the slave has pleasant memories of the encounter Jasmine makes sure to give him some good hard kicks to his groin as well.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/14468f67cd640/lmf-After-sex-trample_saf_3.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 26, 2019 2:15 pm
DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY Part 2 - feat Astrodomina

00:10:49 | 185 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Now that my slave is warmed up, time for the REAL action. He's about to get an ass load he won't soon forget! After binding her slave up nice and tight in Part 1, loosening his mangina with a butt plug and telling him what his future holds, Sydney finally decides he's ready to take her strapon. This is her absolute favorite part, hearing her bitch boys moan and feeling them squirm as she shoves her big black cock up their ass! You can hear her excitement at watching it vanish inside their asshole, fucking them deep and hard.

The strapon session just keeps getting more intense as his struggles turn Sydney on more and more. She torments him about his locked up cock and says his cage will be staying on even though she'll be fucking him all the time from now on. Yes, this is only the beginning of a long frustrating life of being her strapon slut.. She informs him that tomorrow she says she's going to adjust to an even bigger strapon, and she'll keep fucking him day after day after day while he just becomes her personal fuck doll stuck in chastity..

Category: asian goddess, asian princess, ass fucking, strapon training, slave training, chastity, tease & denial, dildo, pegging, tied up, gagging, bondage, female domination, female supremacy, big black cock

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/500e580ae2377/Dont_Fuck_With_Sydney_Part_2-Feat_Astrodomina_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 26, 2019 6:31 pm
Flexi Fetish Puppet

00:10:16 | 796 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2ea882fe42054/Flexi_Fetish_Puppet_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 26, 2019 10:16 pm
Leather, Whips and Stilettos!
screenshot screenshot

00:04:48 | 183 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Oh how you long to hear my hypnotic voice, smooth as honey, soft as velvet, loveable and encouraging, enticing you like a moth to a burning flame! Mmm . . your eyes survey, feasting over my gorgeous leather boots, fitting snug to my toned legs. I know how much you feel so at home with me. Craving for my attention, adoring my sexy body, my heavenly cleavage, as you nestle your face into my breasts. There's really no place like home when you're here with me! Don't be shy, come a little closer, it's ok, I won't use my whip on you, not yet. It's only for naughty boys. Now, you're not going to be naughty with me, are you! It's rhetorical, not a question. Oh dear, I know you'll need to look up those big ungainly words in the dictionary!

Now while you're kneeling beside me, you may worship my leather boots, and if you do it well, I will permit you to take your muscle into your greasy little paw, and you may wank for me. Oh dear, careful now, STOP, I'm not permitting you to spill just yet. It's just as well I have a spare boot lace to wrap tight around your swollen balls. There, that's better. It will at least help to prevent you from tipping over. If it happens too quickly, I won't be best pleased, it will mean I'll have to use my whip on your peachy buttocks! That's of course after you've bent over my leather clad knees for a thoroughly good hard spanking! Boys will be boys!!!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0275101e1a282/Leather_Whips_and_Stilettos_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: Feb 27, 2019 12:11 pm
Ballbusting Tryout # 217

00:19:34 | 2260 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This slave wrote in to us on our Fetlife profile, begging to have its balls kicked in by The Mean Girls. (Can you blame him?? lol) And he is local, so after he sent in his ID, we brought him in. He crawls into our garage at the Mean Girls Desert Punishment Compound and is instructed to sign the appropriate paperwork at our feet. Then he is collared and leashed, and walked over to the area where his balls will be "put to the test" to see if he can make a good ballbusting video slave for us! And YES, this is 100% real! Your heart would be pounding out of its chest at this point, wouldn't it, slave? Of course, most of you don't have the balls to follow through and do this in real life...so enjoy this video of someone with REAL BALLS.

Tina and I put him through his paces. We SLAM the pointed toes of our boots between his legs over and over. We command the slave to hold on to the chain above its head for dear life and remain standing with its LEGS SPREAD for as long as it can take it! The slave is having a hard time staying up, but it manages...for a little while.

Me n Tina have SO much fun trying to BREAK this loser and bring it to its KNEES - where it belongs! It hangs onto the chain above its head for dear life, just trying sooo hard to be obedient and stay up for us no matter how much pain it is obviously in.

But soon, it is on the floor, feeling around for its own testicles to make sure they are still there HAHA!

Goddess Platinum

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4750cd9d8668f/Ballbusting_Tryout_217_saf.mp4