Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 31, 2024 9:13 pm
Mistress Saida and I take everything from our losers
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Mistress Kennya - Mistress Saida and I take everything from our losers
Mistress Saida comes to visit me in my office, and she tells me that one of her slaves got divorced and will start working for her soon. I also have a loser there, that will do everything I ask for just a little bit of attention from me. We are talking about how easy it is to turn men into slaves and take everything they have from them.

00:06:12 | 2.4 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/09c471c9d4d39/Mistress_Kennya_-_Mistress_Saida_and_I_take_everything_from_our_losers.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 7:08 am
Mistress Tess - Sinking Her teeth into her flesh

Mistress Tess has slave Seven chained in position and wastes no time as she gets to work making her favourite kinds of marks. She bites him on his chest, but realising he can't see it she leaves her teeth mark on his thigh as well, so that he can see the marks she is leaving. She then bites his bicep, and enjoys his screams of pain as she sinks her teeth into his tongue and balls. Biting his nipple causes him to writhe in pain and pull away, only increasing his suffering. She moves on to a finger next, before chewing on his lip and then his chest again. She chastises him for his noise as she bites his thigh again and then his dick. Sadistically, she makes him choose five more locations for biting, starting with a toe and then each thigh as the screams grow louder. He then chooses a calf, and Mistress Tess likes the marks she leaves on it, but doesn't accept his suggestion of the other calf and instead bites his unmarked bicep. Finally he asks her to sink her teeth into his heart. Mistress gets to choose five more after that, beginning with the other nipple, and then his shoulder. She bites his ribs and then once more on the thigh, before finishing with an extra hard bite of his unbitten ball.

00:09:24 | 578 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e9273bea21526/Mistress_Tess_-_Sinking_Her_teeth_into_her_flesh.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 9:30 am
MahoganyQen - Beta Maid Spanking & Humiliation

Spanking for my beta maid. He cant even clean my dishes right, so I made his ass cherry red for a lesson. I bet next time he would do things the way I WANT THEM TO BE DONE.

00:10:31 | 1.19 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9f9cb2d061de4/MahoganyQen_-_Beta_Maid_Spanking___Humiliation.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 2:30 pm
Casual Sadistic CBT - Alora and Alika White

Girls in Charge - Casual Sadistic CBT - Alora and Alika White
Alora has come up with a cruel game to play with our latest house slave. The game is to take it in turns and see who can squeeze the last peg onto his tiny cock.
The slave was already suffering from the cruel placement of just the first peg. Soon he was hunching over in pain, but we used our crops to make sure he stayed upright and didn't get in our way.
Things became even more fun when we started whipping the pegs off. Watch how much he suffers for us! By the end of it all, his cock looked even more gross because on top of how pathetic it looked before, it was now mangled and bruised.
We also had a good laugh at him by putting a peg on his tongue and making the loser admit embarrassing things or getting him to tell us how fun he finds our game (while whimpering like a pussy).
You can see how much we love bullying slaves. Keep buying clips like this so we can do it more often!

00:14:35 | 2.22 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d60ca113779b/Girls_in_Charge_-_Casual_Sadistic_CBT_-_Alora_and_Alika_White.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 5:00 pm
Queens of Kink - Latex Mistress fucks rubber doll Part 1

Queens of Kink - Latex Mistress fucks rubber doll Part 1 - Lexie Candy and Rubber Doll Jenna
Mistress Lexie Candy LOVES to give her innocent looking RUBBER DOLL a good HARD fucking. Her latex slut is just so horny and desperately wants to feel that big ribbed strap-on cock up it\'s fuckhole. Lexie amuses herself whilst training that hole, ramming it deeper and harder from all kinds of positions. The doll will get more and more stretched so she is ready for more cocks, bigger cocks! Only when the Mistress is satisfied she allows this perverted latex creature to cum on her latex gloves.

00:09:48 | 251 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d214f21edec3b/Queens_of_Kink_-_Latex_Mistress_fucks_rubber_doll_Part_1_-_Lexie_Candy_and_Rubber_Doll_Jenna-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 7:00 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Locked In Her Underground Cell
screenshotscreenshot

Locked away in the basement cell, the sub is excited to hear his Mistress approaching, the sound of her boots making him curious to know what punishment and rewards he will be receiving today. Looking commanding in her leather, Mistress Nikki unlocks the outer cage and presses her sharp heels into his sensitive nipples and cock, as he gazes on the amazing view above. She then unlocks the cell and uses a tight bondage armbinder, locking him to the cage, his body exposed for her sadistic desires. She uses various electro devices on his hard cock, controlling him as she turns her attention to some harsh nipple play, as she rides his excitement over and over until she gives him a big, frustrating ruined orgasm.

00:35:14 | 1.77 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/30e153438e963/The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash_-_Locked_In_Her_Underground_Cell_-_Complete_Movie-_01.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 01, 2024 9:00 pm
DXX Misslungene Flucht Des Hypochonder

Cruel Reell - DXX Sunde Susterens - DXX Misslungene Flucht Des Hypochonder
The drama already started with the following message: "After the harsh judgment of the mistresses on Monday, I can no longer rest, an oppressive feeling of fear increasingly builds up... my testicles feel swollen and hurt... my aching shoulder is back and since yesterday noon I have a gout attack in my left foot... I notice how my body and mind slowly go into panic mode... I'M SIMPLY AFRAID"...
But that doesn't interest Lady Stefanie and me in the slightest xD Instead of caring about his imaginary physical complaints, we rather cause one or the other real one!

00:18:34 | 1.4 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b6d09dfb916d/Cruel_Reell_-_DXX_Sunde_Susterens_-_DXX_Misslungene_Flucht_Des_Hypochonder.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 6:35 am
Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration

Sweet Femdom - Lance Hart and Sarah Jackson - Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration
Sarah Jackson is hanging out with Lance on the couch. He's horny, and she gets a terrible idea. She decides to trick him into letting her tie him up. Once his hands are tied behind his back, she starts kneeing and kicking his balls. She keeps him at ease at first by teasing him with her sexy ass in her tight leggings. Her plan is to torment him, teasing him, bust his balls, and eventually Nut him. She wants to drag out the process though, so she changes a couple times into different sexy outfits, leaving him to wait in anguish while she changes. He can't believe this is really happening, and she confuses him well with some brutal teasing. Sarah tells him that she's might let him cum one last time. Mostly, this is another form of torture, because he desperately wants to cum after all her teasing, but he knows she's going to Nut him right after, so he's trying to hold out. It's hopeless, and she finally makes him blow his load all over her tits before she lets him know it's over, and she's going to cut his balls off now. THIS CLIP IS MOSTLY SHOT IN 3RD PERSON, BUT THE CUM SHOT IS IN POV

00:20:27 | 466 MB | 854x480 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e3b968aab65c/Sweet_Femdom_-_Lance_Hart_and_Sarah_Jackson_-_Long_Ballbusting_Handjob_Before_Castration.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 9:30 am
FemmeFataleFilms - The Hunteress - Face Cum Complete
screenshotscreenshot

The slave has had his cock locked in spiked chastity for several days and is desperate for release... so desperate in fact that he is made to cum into his own face, but not before being teased and tormented by the incredible Hunteress, in her sumptuously soft leather and boots.

00:12:39 | 651 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/876d9da2e64b8/FemmeFataleFilms_-_The_Hunteress_-_Face_Cum_Complete.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:14 pm
Dr. Jasmine the FaceSitting Therapist-Fantasy
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Dr. Jasmine the FaceSitting Therapist-Fantasy
Ive got the cure for you, just lay down & let me help you. Inhale...exhale, Inhale ....... and hold it. PayToCum 100%

00:14:40 | 1.03 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b68b41b29daf2/Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_-_Dr._Jasmine_the_FaceSitting_Therapist-Fantasy.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 3:00 pm
Ciccio Non Riesce A Venire Nonostante Gli Avessi Concesso
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

00:17:44 | 782 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e59781c124976/Mistress_Gaia_-_Ciccio_Non_Riesce_A_Venire_Nonostante_Gli_Avessi_Concesso.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 6:29 pm
Inhaliere in der Mulltute mein getragenes Hosche

Fantastic_GoddessNicole - inhaliere in der Mulltute mein getragenes Hosche
Mein getragener Slip ist das geilste für viele Sklaven, Intensiver Duft und starke Tragespuren! Meine hässliche Slipwaschmaschine kommt zum Einsatz. Ich Tease ihn mit meinem String, meinem sexy Körper und dem Duft. Ich reibe meinen Arsch an seinem Gesicht und ziehe meinen String aus. Auch du darfst sehen wie geil mein getragenes Höschen aussieht! Mein Sklave bekommt den String über sein Gesicht gezogen und gleich noch eine Mülltüte drüber! Ich bestimme wann er Atmen kann und sage wie und wo er zu lecken hat.
Mit so wenig Luft und so intensiven Intim Duft hatte er nicht gerechnet. Er wird willenlos und funktioniert auf Kommando!
Ich schnüre die Mülltüte mit meiner Nylons um seinen Hals fest und habe Spaß dabei! Beim zweiten und dritten mal halte ich zusätzlich seine Nase und seine Fresse zu, stopf ihm sein Maul mit meinem Tanga, drück meinen Arsch in sein Gesicht, gebe ihm Ohrfeigen und höre erst auf als er zu schwitzen beginnt und rot anläuft. Auch meine Füße durfen nicht vernachlässigt werden. Er massiert sie, richtet mir die Nylons und während all dem leckt er auch noch fleißig immer wieder an meinem dreckigen Slip! Mit seinem Endresultat bin ich fast zufrieden. Aber diese Umstände waren ja nicht gerade die einfachsten. Zur Abkühlung gibts eine besondere Dusche direkt in sein Gesicht :D

00:10:54 | 946 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/eade60cc9452a/Fantastic_GoddessNicole_-_inhaliere_in_der_Mulltute_mein_getragenes_Hosche.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 02, 2024 8:57 pm
Iwantbellaa - Slave beat down
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I had a list of demands for My slave and not a single one was done so far ! 11 days after they were supposed to be done!
So guess what. Now it's time to put My idiot slave in its place. So he knows who's boss.
There's nothing I hate more than disobedience and I'll make sure this is the first and the last time he ever thinks about being disobedient. This bitch absolutely hates pain but he will take anything I give because I own him. I beat the living hell out of him. He will never fuck up again after this beating...

00:08:08 | 1.18 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/52d2fa1fcd92f/Iwantbellaa_-_Slave_beat_down.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 03, 2024 8:15 am
Bored Housewife Footjob with Mena Carlisle

PediPolice - Bored Housewife Footjob with Mena Carlisle
Marvelous Mena Carlisle answers a knock at her front door and encounters a uniformed utility worker. He has come to inform her of scheduled service interruptions due to construction, but he appears quite confused and is unable to explain his reason for coming to the home. Mena notices he cannot keep his eyes off her exposed feet. When she presses him on this odd behavior, he becomes even more tongue tied. A combination of boredom and intrigue lead Mena to grab him by the collar and pull him inside the house. She wants to see what a guy like this will actually do with an opportunity to touch beautiful feet. The guy is nervous, but understands that this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play with a hot woman's bare feet. He touches them, compliments them, and then puts his horny tongue to work. He works his wet mouth up and down on those brown beauties, licking every inch of delicious feet meat. When he uses his teeth to nibble the tips of her toes, Mena squirms from ticklish delight. As the foot worship becomes more passionate, the utility worker suggests that he'd like to see what else she can do with those pretty size sevens. Mena is in a real mood today and she's not about wasting time, so takes the stranger into her bedroom and goes straight to putting feet on meat. Using her heels, arches and toes she works this guy's throbbing boner skillfully. When she alternates pinching the sensitive head of his dick and stroking the shaft with her strong toes he shoots a load of gushing white juice onto her shapely soles. Mena Carlisle is a confident woman with gorgeous feet and she definitely knows how to use them.

00:24:34 | 1.96 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d7e12adf68e1/PediPolice_-_Bored_Housewife_Footjob_with_Mena_Carlisle.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 03, 2024 8:43 am
Eat your cum lick My Ass - Goddess Amelia
screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Amelia is sitting on a new slaves face. she is training him to hold his breath so she can watch a movie while sitting on his face but also because she needs her ass licked... it's dirty. Amelia has a huge ass so when she sits on his face his head almost disappears. She tests him for a while before leaning up and telling him to sniff her stinky hole. Disgusted by the slaves little dick she tells him to stroke it. She is even nice enough to rub his little balls but reminds him to keep his tongue in her ass. Soon his pre-cum starts to leak. She rubs it onto her fingers and then sticks them in his mouth. "Eat your fucking cum" she tells him. She gives him an extra gift to go with the cum, a big wet fart. How lucky!She then tells him to get his tongue out and she brings her butt hole right down on it for some final deep prodding. Right on the bullseye. Once she feels her ass is clean she decides to lay on the bed and have a nap. She tells the slave to lick her ass the entire time she is napping. As he brings his tongue close to her asshole she lets out another fart. That taste should stay on his tongue for the next few hours while she rests.

00:06:30 | 743 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a68c5e4f22dfd/Club_Stiletto_-_Eat_your_cum_lick_My_Ass_-_Goddess_Amelia.mp4