Author
ndik8
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 10, 2006 5:02 am
OK OK, I have a tendancy to fixate on a model and not let go, and gone or not, I still want more of this girl. Possibly cause all I have is her free galleries from her site, but I do have all of them. I do have ALL of her karupsha sets under Heather, and a few of her Teen Flood galleries, plus a buncha stray ATK Hairy stuff also under Heather and stray Zexy Teens and the dreadfull Cute Girl Feet stuff, plus theres some girl/girl with Kara/Karen Dreams from when they both were with Zexy......

I really am not sure what it is about her, possibly that she truly looks GND, possibly cause she looks like an ex, possibly cause shes tall, flat and skinny ? and I realize, she always has this "deer in the headlights" look, like when is this gonna be over face, but shes still HOT Shocked

SEE: https://www.forumophilia.com/topic11873.html FOR LOTS MORE PICS

Does any1 have anything I didnt mention above ? or for that matter ANYTHING @ ALL.....Ill peruse and decide if I need it............................
Possibly any of you "site get n2 kinda guys" have something for me ? that ends with a PW Very Happy
I needa add more to these 17 folders of this angel Wink

I WANT MORE CUTE ANNE

Any help is appreciated
TYVM
Cool

NOTE: The below pics were attached @ random w/out the benefit of preview