Author
liquidwhitelight
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 10, 2012 5:18 am
Hi all,
Anyone know who this smoking hot brunette is? I've only seen this and maybe one other pic of her, but I'm dying for more!

Thanks in advance.

screenshot
Fairline
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 11, 2012 5:53 pm
OMG !!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is the most hottest girl i ever seen !! please please somebody tell us the name !
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm
liquidwhitelight wrote:
Hi all,
Anyone know who this smoking hot brunette is? I've only seen this and maybe one other pic of her, but I'm dying for more!

Thanks in advance.

screenshot

The photographer is a guy named Mike Dowson. He seems to like that particular window and that particular piece of clothing as he's taken dozens of pictures like this one but with different models.

Code:
http://anuglybeauty.tumblr.com/page/40
liquidwhitelight
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 12, 2012 1:36 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
liquidwhitelight wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

screenshot

The photographer is a guy named Mike Dowson. He seems to like that particular window and that particular piece of clothing as he's taken dozens of pictures like this one but with different models.

Code:
http://anuglybeauty.tumblr.com/page/40

Boy, you weren't kidding. Do you think he uses the same blue top over and over or does he have a closet with like 100 of them in there??
Anyway, thanks for the info JB!

screenshot
lavec
Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 15, 2012 5:27 am
liquidwhitelight wrote:

Boy, you weren't kidding. Do you think he uses the same blue top over and over or does he have a closet with like 100 of them in there??
No. Before he started these photosessions he was stopping ladies on streets asking them if they have the same blue top at home. All that answered yes were invited at the photo session and asked to bring her own blue-top. Laughing