jim coll
Poster
Added: May 18, 2012 9:28 pm
screenshot
screenshot
jim coll
Poster
Added: May 19, 2012 9:29 am
Read the rules. ALL of the rules! Gigantic pictures are not allowed.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 19, 2012 5:04 pm
Rosie is a classic example of what NOT to do if you are an internet model. As in, don't plaster your young body with lots of really ugly tattoos. And don't go from sweet to skank the second you turn 18.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
syllabus07
Good Poster
Added: May 20, 2012 10:54 am
So you're saying you wouldn't do her?
jim coll
Poster
Added: May 21, 2012 8:16 am
"JB Wannabe" says : "Rosie is a classic example of what NOT to do if you are an internet model. As in, don't plaster your young body with lots of really ugly tattoos. And don't go from sweet to skank the second you turn 18".

Do you prefer the example of S@ndr@ who stops modelling since she's 18 !
rbiggus
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 21, 2012 12:19 pm
From cutie to trailer park skank overnight.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 21, 2012 1:29 pm
jim coll wrote:
"JB Wannabe" says : "Rosie is a classic example of what NOT to do if you are an internet model. As in, don't plaster your young body with lots of really ugly tattoos. And don't go from sweet to skank the second you turn 18".

First of all, she modeled well past her 18th birthday. And yes, I do prefer Sandra's sets over Rosie's. Even Sandra's most boring sets are better than Rosie's most explicit ones. Rosie was a fool to get those stupid tattoos and to immediately go fully nude. She could have milked the NN to slow nude thing for a year or so easily. That would have been the tried and true smart move.
bojodar
Good Poster
Added: May 21, 2012 7:45 pm
I agree she should have milked it for at least a year. Yet, it seems like she just isn't that type of girl-see tats and see all the way to the ovaries and lower intestine. I don't always fantasize about nice girls and love what R0sie, BabyJana, and a few others have done.
Added: May 23, 2012 2:57 am
The thing is most of the times we phantasize these modelss as the girl next door and I don't see this as the girl next door look.
Rolo Tomassi
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 26, 2012 10:26 pm
thank you JB Wannabe
sdzoo
Poster
Added: May 30, 2012 6:18 pm
jim coll wrote:

i agree with the tatoos, why do that to a gorgeous body. A small nice one can work, but all over doesn't work for me