Author
Gentho
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2005 11:38 am
Hi !

I'm new here, glad to met you.
I've been looking for more pics of this girl for months, but couldn't find any.

Do you know who is she or have more pics? ^_^ Here are 3 pics, they're low quality, though.

Thx you all !

PD: actually, I don't know why I like her... Confused
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Mar 29, 2005 4:12 pm
This is the 1st time I see this model, and I dont like her Confused
Gentho
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2005 7:39 pm
Thanx anyway.

And yep, she's not very cute but... I don't know what she has, maybe she reminds me someone...
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Mar 30, 2005 11:20 am
I'm sure I've seen her at webyoung.com

I collected tonnes of pics from that site, but I don't think she'd be in amongst them. I'll check and post them here if anything turns up, mind you it may take a while as I have heaps top go through.
Gentho
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2005 11:55 am
Thanks a lot Carter.

Take your time, I can wait Smile
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2005 4:04 pm
Jack Carter wrote:

I collected tonnes of pics from that site, but I don't think she'd be in amongst them. I'll check and post them here if anything turns up, mind you it may take a while as I have heaps top go through.

Hey JC, you have a good memory Wink
sygmund
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2005 4:33 pm
Damn, I know I've seen her somewhere! Its funny how sometimes its the not-so-cute models that really get you.
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2005 8:11 pm
sygmund wrote:
Damn, I know I've seen her somewhere! Its funny how sometimes its the not-so-cute models that really get you.

Of course you've seen her before! It's Jerry Seinfeld with tits.
howryacock
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 30, 2005 8:56 pm
I had to chuckle at the first post..."and I don't like her"....can you imagine if she was reading...her feelers would be crushed...shame... Wink Rolling Eyes
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2005 8:49 am
UMO wrote:
Jack Carter wrote:

Thanks Umo, I think it's important to use it for something worthwhile... Wink

Still going through the collection, but nothing to report so far.
erixx
Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2005 5:21 pm
Elmo,

You are a riot! now that you mention it, she does look like Jerry Seinfeld. I had thought that Jerry went into retirement to enjoy the good life but now we know that he has officially turned into Jerrydina!

I'm so glad that you have uncovered the mystery.
Gentho
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 01, 2005 11:14 pm
UMO wrote:
Jack Carter wrote:

A good memory and a huge collection xD

Wink
gets
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 02, 2005 4:32 am
Elmo wrote:
sygmund wrote:

Of course you've seen her before! It's Jerry Seinfeld with tits.

god Laughing
Jack Carter
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2005 4:41 am
Gentho wrote:
UMO wrote:
Jack Carter wrote:

A good memory and a huge collection xD

Wink

Thanks, lads. I always say find out what you do best and do it - I guess this was my calling in life. Now to work out a way of getting the GF to work full time so as I can indulge in this talent of mine... Wink
sexyhunter
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2005 3:24 pm
Maybe I've seen her so many times, but don't remember
cuz she's not that exceptional, there're tons of girls out there like her, why you want her? she's your type/