Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Today is a big day for my company, I am signing a big contract with a Japanese brand and everything must go perfectly! I am totally ready, looking sexy in my dress, pantyhose and high heels, I know I will make them submit to me. But what I am worrying about a little is my loser assistant, my no2. He is of course my loyal slave, trained for years to be how I want them as slave and assistant. I have just a little stress and I know that he has a lot. And the best method to fix it, is dominating him hard under my feet! I know that after some time suffering under my big feet, he will be ready. This is the usual ritual before every important meeting! Footsmother And Domination In Pantyhose My slave-assistant licked my high heels clean, but I want to keep him under my feet some more, this is what is his main task. I massage my feet hard on his face and when he moans from my nylons scratching his face, I footsmother him hard. I humiliate him verbally while I dominate him with my feet on his face, kicking it and blocking his breath. I feel better and confident that the job is ours!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Goddess Rea - Japanese Contract
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:58:44
Size: 1.22 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7adb704a74150/pantyhose18623.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 15, 2023 8:33 pm
I'm visiting Dr Peters, the widely respected psychiatrist, because I'm concerned that the man I'm planning to marry is exhibiting signs of being into BDSM. I'm hoping Dr Peters can help me cure him, but instead, he suggests treating *me* so that I can learn to enjoy BDSM too! This seems highly unlikely, but Dr Peters is trialing a new kind of treatment, in which I'll inhale a perfumed solution which will make me more suggestible and willing to try new things. I'm prepared to try it, but of course, I hadn't expected Dr Peters to be anywhere near so thorough, brutal, or experienced with rope. It's almost as though *he's* a sex-crazed, sadistic monster too, just like my husband-to-be! He keeps waking me up from my entranced state, just to check whether I still hate all the bondage and pain, or whether his treatment has begun to work....

NB This is an unusually intense video, involving a lot of impact play and nipple, with genuine reactions. It's probably not for the faint-hearted, so be warned xx

NB 2: Umm, I'm an impatient editor. Consequently, this video ends with 30 seconds of a *completely different video* starring the same performers. So, you get to see a bit of OTK spanking too. Surprise! Sorry, I'm kinda slapdash on occasion.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Creating a Submissive
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:34:26
Size: 1.28 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/53bce61e1b34c/pantyhose18630.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 7:20 pm
Angela Sommers is an unstoppable machine that needs more and more orgasms. We can make that happen sweetheart. We wouldn't want you to go hungry for orgasms! Her eyes roll back in her head as the pleasure rushes through her. Mmm so good. After many orgasms she is so sensitive. Jim adds a blindfold...

Name: Angela Sommers - Strait Forward
Duration: 00:28:57
Size: 1.04 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e6306fddfda0b/pantyhose18626.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 8:04 pm
I’ve tied you up, and now I’ve got you right where I want you, you’re so much better when you can’t touch yourself, when I’ve got 100% of your attention and I can just roll you around by the tip of my stiletto, or ignore you, whatever. So I tease you, dangling my stilettos in front of your face, remove them and tease you with my perfect stockinged feet. I remind you that you are better off when you are aroused, leaking and frustrated for Goddess. You serve me so well when you remember that I come first, my wants and needs and whims and your orgasms and erections are just an afterthought and when your lucky a side-effect of my generosity. You know when Goddess has her way you will be teased and denied, edged in perpetuity all in her name!

Name: KaylaJaneDanger - Tied Teased Frustrated at My Feet
Duration: 00:05:45
Size: 166 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e44f4e1125312/pantyhose18634.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm
Amanda was nice enough to wear a sexy outfit for Valentines Day. We helped her get off and soak her silky pantyhose so now she is ready to return the favor. She put her nylon feet right on your cock and starts working and teasing you to hardness. She get some lotion in the action to get your cock ready for the workout. She goes to town on stroking you with her feet and then works you to pop by her handjob all over her hands and feet...Valentines are the best!

Name: Amanda Bryant gives you something in return
Duration: 00:10:33
Size: 928 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a377227b8dc23/pantyhose18638.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 8:29 pm
Oh for God's sake, do we really have to go through this charade again? Why can't you learn to get turned on by something normal??

Dressed in trouser suit, silk blouse, high heels and (ridiculous) tan control top pantyhose, I pull a stocking mask over my face. Because that's the only way you can get aroused (loser) and for some reason I've agreed to help you out. In order to speed the ridiculous process up, I strip out of my trousers and jacket, and give you a view of my glorious legs and ass as I pull the stocking mask around, distorting my face in a way that I know drives you wild. But hurry up and finish jerking off, I don't have all day to hang around indulging your weird, weird fantasies. Just cum and let me get on with my day!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Disdainful JOI In Stocking Mask
Duration: 00:06:02
Size: 359 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bb10c03c725d3/pantyhose18633.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 8:55 pm
“What a predicament you are in, on your knees in front of me, cock locked up in chastity. I don't want you sexually any more, I take young, virile lovers now. You can watch as they fill my pussy, maybe even fluff their cocks first and clean my cunt afterwards. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.”

Name: Mistress T - Cuckolded Husband POV Complete Movie
Duration: 00:09:35
Size: 665 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e2686c1d2554c/pantyhose18636.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 16, 2023 9:11 pm
Video released 11/16/23
Name: Zazie Skymm, Candee Licious - Blondes Do It Better 2
Duration: 00:32:04
Size: 1.14 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/8ca0d25f66238/pantyhose18632.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 4:36 am
Your boss has called you in for a meeting. You see, you know the social climate is bad at the minute, and we are going to have to let some people go. Your numbers haven’t been very consistent and we think it’s time you left the company. I notice you’ve been staring at my pantyhose. Do u have a fetish, or are you just mesmerized by my long, perfect legs? Either way I think I can use this to my advantage. I’ll let you keep your job, but u are going to have to sign this contract. Nothing fancy, just you signing away all your worldly possessions n human rights. You we are too mesmerized to even notice. Jerk for me, empty that cock and get right back to work. You are mine now.

Name: Lady Esme Faye - Manipulative Boss Makes You Her Pantyhose
Duration: 00:10:10
Size: 136 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1a54dbdc82584/pantyhose10433.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Hey good boy. I've been watching you for awhile. I've been noticing that you're very, very good. Almost too good. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to take a walk on the wild side? To really see your inhibitions dissipate. Do you ever think about letting go and just edging and letting yourself be horny? I do. I think about horny, edging boys all the time. In fact, it's kinda my specialty. Turning boys into horny edging sluts. Just let go, you can be a good boy every other time, but even good boys need to be horny, edging sluts every now and again.
Stroke for me and just be my edging, horny slut. Just let go and give in to it. Once your cock is hard in your hand stroking, you qualify as an edging slut. Just stroke and stroke and stroke and become my horny, edging slut. What do you think it means to be an edging horny slut? Does it make you dirty? God no. Not all the time, only when you're stroking and edging are you a dirty slut. All the other times you can be a good boy. I promise.
Just stroke with me right now. Yes, that's it, you're getting so horny, I can see it, right before my eyes you're turning into a dirty slut! It's ok, it's safe here, I'll let you be a dirty slut, but only for a little bit and then you can go back to being a good boy. Or maybe not. Stroke my horny edging slut. You're graduating to an even higher echelon of gooning. Do you wanna leave the mask behind? Do you wanna show me that you're a bigger gooner than everyone else?
Maybe it's fun to release those inhibitions, maybe that's what you were meant to do. Maybe that's the only way you that you can truly become a dirty slut is to just stroke and stroke and then deny yourself. Because dirty sluts get denied, don't they? For being dirty sluts of course. Maybe when you are a good boy you can allow yourself that release, but when you're a dirty slut like you are right now, you're denied. Until you become a good boy again because we know that's going to happen. We know that you're going to become a good boy again, this isn't permanent. We're just thinking about releasing all of our inhibitions and becoming a horny edging slut. Doesn't it feel good to become a horny edging slut?
Say it with me, 'I am a horny, edging, dirty slut.' Say it. So you admit it. You are! Well as a dirty slut, there's only one thing that dirty sluts can do. You're going to take a butt plug and put it in your ass like a good little slut, like a dirty slut. From good boy to dirty slut. 'How did this happen? How did I get butt plug in my ass? When do I get to be a good boy again?' Maybe never. Maybe you were meant to be a horny, edging slut for the rest of your life.
Stroke with me. You're turning into a dirty slut, a horny, edging slut. Go deeper. Let go. Goon. Good dirty slut. But don't cum. Dirty sluts don't cum, they get denied. But you don't care, it just feels so good to be a horny, edging slut. It's ok, I accept you as the dirty slut that you are. Don't worry, this always happens. You'll grow to like it, I promise. All boys that turn from good boys to dirty sluts really, really grow to like it because all boys are horny, edging sluts. And if you can hold back and not cum, your reward is a higher level of enlightenment, a higher level of gooning.

Name: Marisol Price - Horny Edging Slut Achieve A Higher Echelon Of Gooning
Duration: 00:12:31
Size: 668 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4dae537677b72/pantyhose18635.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 6:13 pm
Does she know what you do when she's not at home? Does she know about your secret stash? Do you hide your cage from her? Or your butt plugs or dildos or whatever else you're convinced that she can't know about. 'You can make me do it Mandy, but no, she can't know about it.'
Well she's away and I really want to make sure that her good boy stays in check. And I know how. You're going to put your cage on your cock and you're going to lock it. And then you're gonna edge to my videos. And you're going to edge harder than ever before. How many of my videos have you chain stroked to? Awww are you my little chain stroker? But you have to be a good boy and I'm going to be your best friend through it all. And I think it's in everyone's best interest that you keep that cock locked.
Even if she doesn't know about it, this is for her. How much trouble can you really get in? Well I am a dominatrix, but she wouldn't get mad about that. We're saving you all for her. I'm just going to get you really horny. Are you stroking that cage yet? I want you stroking that cage. And then when she comes home, she's gonna come home to a super horny, eager, and attentive man. I don't care what I have to do to get you in the right state to properly serve her and I'm just going to shake you up until you're about to burst because the cage will be too tight and you just won't be able to.
I know that it aches, and then it gets softer because it hurts. But you still can't stop thinking about it. So you just keep stroking it. And you finish one video and... I think you need another. That's right little chain stroker, I think you need another. I want you to get yourself ready for me, I mean for her. We wanna get you really, really horny.
Oh wait... she's Not coming home tonight? She's out of town? I guess that's my cock right now. And I'm just going to keep that cock of yours nice and caged for me, I mean for her. I'm going to make sure you can't get up to any naughty mischief. I want you in your chair in your cage, stroking to video after video after video. I hope she's not gone for too long, because this could get a little unbearable. It's almost like you'd be trapped. But not tricked, you wanted this, and now you're stuck, caged.
We're going to have a nice, good, long time with this. You're just going to stroke the day away. Stroke and tease that caged cock of yours. You're gonna watch this video again, and then watch all of my other videos. And you might need to add a couple more to your collection. I know that variety in a binge watch is important. Are your balls blue? Does your wife know? Does she know that right now you're tugging on your cage for me? Does she know that you can't stop? Or is this our little secret. That's right, this is all for her. We're gonna get you all shaken up and then you're so much better at serving her. We're just going to channel all that horny energy into being a very, very good partner.

Name: Mandy Marx - Chastity Chain Stroker For Mandy While Your Wife's Away
Duration: 00:10:52
Size: 572 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/06a38307f2a1a/pantyhose18629.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 6:29 pm
Jamie Valentine and Cleo are teacher friends that work at the same school together. Jamie has invited Cleo to her house to help her grade papers. Cleo is happy to help her good friend Jamie burn the midnight oil grading papers. Cleo and Jamie are both in there school attire with heels and nylons. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to dangle there heels off there nylon clad soles especially after a long day at school. Cleo notices something and its Jamie's step-son peeping under the table staring at both there feet. Jamie is so embarrassed and apologizes to Cleo. Cleo being the good friend that she is lets Jamie know its perfectly OK. Jamie can tell Cleo is cooler then she thought and tells Cleo she has a way to get him to go to bed. Jamie tells Cleo that normally what she does is give her step-son a footjob so he goes away and if she would like to help her. Cleo is happy to help and moves with Jamie to the living room. Jamie wraps her nylon clad soles around her sons cock and Cleo joins in. Cleo and Jamie stroke his cock together and stroke his cock till he cums all over Cleo and Jamie's sheer nylon clad soles. Cleo and Jamie cant help but to laugh as they show off there sticky cummy soles and order him to bed.

Name: Caught Staring At Teacher Step-Mom And Teacher Friend Grading Papers Footjob
Duration: 00:10:24
Size: 0.99 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/26ddbbaace6c1/pantyhose18637.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 7:24 pm
Name: MrsH - Creampie Oozes From My Pussy
Duration: 00:08:11
Size: 130 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9315827711f18/pantyhose18644.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 7:40 pm
Name: nana_taipei - sex in pantyhose and footjob
Duration: 00:43:56
Size: 730 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3f8708ac0b4bb/pantyhose18641.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Nov 17, 2023 7:51 pm
When Christina wants to play, well, it doesn't take much to get that accomplished. So she really didn't have to go and put on a very sexy version of her O-girl costume, but I wasn't unhappy when she did. This was one of those days when she just wanted to get ravished - something she explained to me as...

Name: Christina Carter - Erotic O-girl
Duration: 00:30:04
Size: 1.08 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/13f53391295ae/pantyhose18643.mp4