Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:47 pm
Your boss told you that if you did not meet your quota you would be punished at her dirty, pantyhose feet. Because of lazy employees like you, she doesnt even have the time to buy fresh pantyhose throughout the week. Which mean you are stuck sniffing smelly, worn pantyhose with runs in them. maybe being humiliated at her feet will wake you up and make you a harder worker. Having your boss dominate you should teach you a lesson. She has you sniffing and licking her sweaty hose, on your knees below her. Her pretty toes pop through the hose and she threatens to take your paycheck for her pedicures if you make her lose out on being number 1 next week. The more she has you sniffing, the more of a weak foot bitch you become. You are more than willing to accept her pantyhose punihsment. She even has you milk out every drop to her smelly pantyhose, hoping you will be able to think straight at work if you're dry.

Category: Pantyhose Domination
Related Categories: Feet Joi, Foot Fetish, POV Foot Worship
Keywords: legs, femdom, nylon

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Ivory Soles - Smelly Pantyhose Punishment
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:45
Size: 596 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d1811effab0e0/pantyhose19068.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 11, 2024 9:00 pm
Sexy Veronica is teasing you with her legs and amazing high heels. You love when she do it. She is wearing black pantyhose that you love and shoes that make you crazy. She encourage you to fuck her shoes and feet. Veronica seduce you with her pretty soles. Hot milf is encourage you to masturbate and to cum on her feet in pantyhose. This is all that you want.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Nikonwer - Veronica In Transparent High Heels And Black Pantyhose Will Squeeze Out Your Sperm
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:27:08
Size: 2.17 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/882475743d96f/pantyhose19064.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 11, 2024 9:17 pm
Video released 01/11/24
Name: Casey Nohrman, Mirka - Come Closer 2
Duration: 00:26:41
Size: 968 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/bcb1e47829470/pantyhose19067.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 11, 2024 9:52 pm
Video released 01/08/24

You wake up in your bed, but instead of Angel you find a bunch of soft pillows. You get up and walk onto the balcony, and you see Angel lying on a chaise lounge with her blindfolded and her hands tied behind her back.
What was she up to? You walk up and start touching her face, her lips, you feel her tits and touch her pussy over her thong.
You then pull out your already hard cock and start teasing Angel, first you rub your cock on her nipples and then move closer to her lips. But you don't give your hard cock to her. She begs you, she really wants to suck that hard cock, but her eyes are tied and she can't see anything, so you keep teasing her, and then after that you give her what she deserves!
After that you play with her pussy until she orgasms.
After some time, Angel is going to an online interview. She wears her purple top, stockings and garters, a short skirt and high heels. Angel is sitting at a table and having a conversation with someone. You decided to play with her nylon feet without distracting her. But it's hard for her to concentrate on her interview while your big cock is sliding between her feet. Her thoughts now are only about sucking this hard and big cock. So she finishes her interview as early as possible and gets what she wanted for so long.

The clip also contains two real cumshots, rubbing a cock on Angel's face, deep throat, third person shooting, Angel's full body shooting, red lips blowjob, hand job in the car.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - I REALLY Want to SUCK Your Big HARD Cock 4k
Duration: 00:39:46
Size: 5.57 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8f6eef327b0cb/pantyhose19065.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 11, 2024 10:07 pm
Video released 01/07/24

On our trip we rented a huge villa with an incredibly beautiful view. Angel puts on her over-the-knee suede boots, and underneath she wears FF stockings and garters. She enters the room where you are lying on the bed and looking at her photos on your phone. Time to focus not on the phone, but on her. She looks so beautiful in that satin shirt. Red suits her. As always, her style is impeccable! She sits on the bed and starts teasing you with her body. She can see the bulge in your boxers is starting to get bigger. Angel gently begins to suck your big cock. WOW! Angel has a piercing on her tongue, she licks it and drools to lubricate your cock to give you a hand job. She watches you and continues to tease you. Then she sits on top of your hard cock and starts riding it.
This clip contains many scenes of Angel's beautiful pussy being fucked. The big cock rubs against her wet pussy, it slides over her hole and lips. Especially when they clutch your hard cock, and soft lips wrap around the knob.
Some scenes are spontaneous, such as Angel walks into the pool in her heels and stockings and begins to swim.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - BTS Hungry for Hard Cock part-1 4k
Duration: 00:37:37
Size: 5.32 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/781748f8c3fa3/pantyhose19066.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 11:47 am
you watch Me smoke Newports. you have for years. you got all excited when I started posting My 'sinful' smoking clips. Since then you have imagined that you're My cameraman. you would get so close to Me, wouldn't you. you want to breathe in My smoke. your cock is so hard as you think about getting that camera right up next to My sweet heaven in those sexy, crotchless pantyhose. you set that hard cock of yours free? It's now almost against to Me. I don't tell you to stop, I just keep smoking My cigarette as you gently, at first, press the tip of your dick against My welcoming pussy. you think that your dreaming, don't you? you slide your cock over My wetness, wondering if this is really happening. As you rush to get a condom on, hoping for more... I finish My cigarette. Sadly, you think that your opportunity is lost but, I quickly light up another Newport. There is still more for you to film. you have seen so many of My smoking videos and have never seen one like this so, you're not sure what to do next. Perhaps your cock has a mind of it's own because it has found it's way back to My vagina. Perhaps it just knows that your fantasy is to enter Me while I'm smoking. I offer no resistance as I want this, too. We exchange no words. We have both dreamed of you filming yourself fucking Me while I smoke and now it's happening, quite naturally. It doesn't take very long, sliding in and out of My tight pussy for you to unload a massive amount of cum all over the front of My pantyhose... or was it all over your hand and keyboard while you watched someone else live out your fantasy?

Name: Erotic Nikki - your Newport Sex Fantasy
Duration: 00:11:30
Size: 695 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/55593d665015e/pantyhose10261.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:09 pm
Newly wed housewife receives her husband from work.

Name: Akawa Ran - Neo Panty Hose Fetish Ver. 11
Duration: 00:39:20
Size: 918 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0539d8745c382/pantyhose19075.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:23 pm
Mistress Tess and I both agree that the Doxy Massager is a far better lover than any man will ever be. males can be so disappointing, but a Doxy will finish Me off any and every time. Even with this semi-handsome chattel patiently waiting to worship Our asses in the queening chair, We don't want or need his dick. This could be called a threesome, only We will be sitting on his body, enjoying Our Doxy massagers; he will be just a wank mattress for Us. This way We will definitely get Our pleasure, without risking any disappointment...

Name: Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess - Wank mattress
Duration: 00:09:40
Size: 334 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/939aba1432785/pantyhose19071.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:34 pm
Just as a joke, why don’t you go one year with wearing long acrylic and pantyhose. I mean it’s like like it’s gonna make you less of a man, you’ve already showed that you don’t deserve the alpha male title when you begged to stroke to me.
And did I mention the involuntary boners you’ll be having every time you look down at your girly hands? You’ll never be able to stare at them knowing they stroke your cock aggressively at night!
Oopsies! Oh no, you’re actually creaming yourself LOL.
You haven’t even put the pantyhose on yet and you’ve already cummed all over yourself. Let’s hope you don’t cream yourself in the salon chair.
NOTE: If it seems like the end of this clip is very real, it's because I'm actually shopping with my sissy slaves credit card, LOL. And also I'm wearing a dress that a good piggy bought off my wishlist.

Name: Trixie Banks - Stroke Joke with Nails and Stockings
Duration: 00:17:45
Size: 676 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/681c963f2a36b/pantyhose19073.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:57 pm
This video includes: high heels, pvc, legs, pantyhose, jerk off instruction, cum countdown, femdom pov.
It is impossible to stop your high heel addiction to extreme high heels, you just cannot stop, and you will not ever stop stroking to them. As soon as you see them, as soon as I glide My hands over them, as soon as I walk, you become mind fucked by them. There is no escape for your heel fetish, and the longer, the bigger, the more addicted you get to them.
In this video I am wearing a black pvc mini dress, a pair of high heels 10 inches in color black, and a pair of Victorias Secret Glossy Smooth pantyhose tights in color black.

Name: Lady Angelika - You Cannot Stop Stroking to Extreme High Heels
Duration: 00:18:35
Size: 526 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e8ef188228090/pantyhose19072.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:14 pm
How exciting! My husband decided we should try a 'home olympics' this weekend, and I assume it'll be something to do with sport. So I'm dressed in trainers, white tights, leotard, shorts, and I've even brought a swimming cap. But my husband says I've misunderstood; that's not what I should be wearing at all! Instead, he instructs me to take everything off, and put on a pair of tan pantyhose with a remarkable hole in the crotch, and another pair of black pantyhose over the top, as well as a pair of high heeled shiny court shoes. This doesn't feel very sporty at all! The very next minute, Hywel is tying my wrists and elbows tightly behind me, and blindfolding me too. Next, he attaches agonising clover clamps to my nipples before taking the blindfold off to confront me with a dildo he's stuck to the window at waist height. He makes me suck on the dildo while he adds clothes pegs to the nipple clamp chain. The additional weight means that I forget to keep the dildo in my mouth - it hurts so much as my nipples are stretched! But forgetting to keep the rules means I've earned 10 strokes with the riding crop. I don't like this sport!

After the punishment, I assume the ordeal is over, but Hywel leads me up to the bedroom with my wrists and elbows still tied behind me. It's time for the next 'event' in the bondage olympics, and I don't think it's going to be any easier than the first! He ties me to the bed, on my back, with my pantyhose-clad legs tied far apart. He bit gags me tightly and tells me my next challenge is to avoid orgasming while he teases me with (my favourite!) vibrator. There's no way I can last 5 minutes! Which is why I end up face down, having had an unauthorised orgasm, being punished with 10 strokes of the flogger. How could I possibly have managed not to cum though? Finally, Hywel strips my black pantyhose off me, leaving me in just crotchless tan tights and my high heels. Whatever next?

Back downstairs, Hywel has set up the fucking machine!! He ties me lying face down on a bench, with my legs apart and folded backwards, exposing my pussy through the crotchless tights. He gags me with a dental gag and cranks it open wide, before turning on the fucking machine, which pounds my pussy hard. There's no way I can last 5 minutes - after a couple of orgasms I'm begging him to stop! Which means I have to be punished with 10 cane strokes before he adds a huge cock gag to the dental gag, and leaves me, choking on cock, with my pussy still full of the dildo! what a humiliation!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Bondage Olympics
Duration: 00:36:30
Size: 1.36 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aba36a597e336/pantyhose19074.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:27 pm
Video released 01/09/24

A hot teacher will let you touch her sweaty nylon feet. Then he will start to masturbate yours with his nylon feet in different positions. She will tease you a little with her wet pussy in a reverse cowgirl, then suck your dick and let you cum on her feet and face!

Name: BlowRayne - Nylon Footjob From A Hot Teacher
Duration: 00:11:42
Size: 4.57 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/25691ab569f3a/pantyhose19076.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:40 pm
Video released 11/24/23

Scene 1
A girl in business attire, nude pantyhose and stiletto heels arrives at the boss' office for an interview. She's too nervous and her feet are hurt after walking in heels, so gradually she removes her heels under the desk for relief. As she pushes her feet in and out of the shoes, she unintentionally pushes her heels a bit out of reach, which brings her a little trouble to retrieve the shoes. She thinks nobody notices it but the boss spots the scene and is mesmerised by her nylon feet, heels and the little action.
As the interview goes on, the girl feels better as it seems quite smooth. She starts to shoeplay again and dangles one shoe under the table. Accidentally she drops the shoe and when she scans the floor underneath, she realises that the shoe is so close to the boss' seat that it is impossible to retrieve it without disturbing the boss. When the interview ends, the girl is d to leave the room with one shoe and she plans to get back the lost shoe after the boss leaves.
The boss definitely knows the situation and once the girl leaves, he starts to admire the heel and finally cum in it. He then places the shoe back on the floor and leaves.
The girl then reenters the room. Without noticing the liquid in her shoe, she puts the heel back on and immediately feels it. She has no choice but to leave the office in a wet shoe.

Edited script.

A girl comes for an interview at her boss's office. She will have additional duties, which will include bringing a cup of coffee for the boss and his guests, as well as duties as a secretary and greeter. It took her a long time to get there in high heels. At the interview, the boss asked her to walk around the office so that he could evaluate her gait, then he asked her to bring coffee on a tray, several times. After that, he already asked her to sit at the table. He asked her a couple of questions, for example, how much work experience she had, why she left her previous job. He then gave her an application/form to fill out.
Now she can give her feet a break from the heels. She first takes off one of her heels, pulls her foot out of the heel, squeezes and unclenches it to give relief to her feet. She fills out a form and does not know that her boss is watching her actions. She straightens and curls her toes as if giving a massage to her toes and feet. She even sometimes massages her nylon feet. She repeats all this with her other nylon feet. Then she takes it out and pushes her feet into the shoes several times. After that she crosses her legs and dangles with one shoe. Her feet seem to be better and it doesn't hurt as much. She repeats this with the other shoe - dangling. She loses her shoe several times while dangling and manages to reach her shoe and dangle it again. But the third time she swings her shoe, the shoe falls very far, right under the boss's desk. When she's looking for her lost heel under the table, she tries to look normal (hoping not to disturb the boss), while the boss might also do little tricks, like sneaking the shoe away. The interview ends and she has to leave, she can't pick up her shoe because it's very close to the boss's desk, and she decides to come later to get her shoe when the boss leaves. The boss knows exactly the situation and as soon as the girl leaves, he begins to admire the heel, he takes out his long-hard cock, he begins to fuck her heel, rub his cock on her heel and finally cums in it. He then places the heel back on the floor and walks away.
Then the girl returns to the boss's office. Not noticing the liquid in the shoe, she put the heel back on and immediately felt it. She slowly pulls out her cum soaked feet, cum drips out as she begins to inspect her feet. She is puzzled and wonders what it is and how it ended up in her shoe? She wiggles her toes and plunges her cum-covered nylon foot back into the shoe, as she still finds it hard to stand on one heel. She pulls her nylon foot out again. She doesn't understand what it is. She takes her shoe and inspects it too. She tries to shake the cum out of her heel. But she has a hard time doing it. At this moment she understands what it is. She feels disgusted. Who could have done this? She jumps around the room in one shoe (the other foot without a shoe) to find some napkins to clean her foot and shoe, but she finds nothing. She's upset. There are no napkins to wipe her feet. She is embarrassed because now she needs to put on a wet shoe from sperm and go out in public. Therefore, she has to put on a shoe full of sperm and leave the office. End!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 781 Her Shoe Overfilled With Bosss Cum
Duration: 00:24:06
Size: 3.44 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/defd0f5c62277/pantyhose19077.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 13, 2024 8:00 pm
I have the feeling that you sometimes lose focus on celebrating me for some unknown reason. Therefore, I think I need to help you overcome this problem. Hyp-therapy will definitely help. I want to grow and enhance your addiction to me, and strengthen the neural bridge between your pleasure and ME by hyp-tizing you using my feet in black nylons, my foot scent and pheromones and a trusty bottle of inhalants.

Name: Goddess Jessica - Nylon Clad Goddess Feet Pull You Under
Duration: 00:12:19
Size: 312 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/06261f27e751c/pantyhose19079.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jan 13, 2024 8:22 pm
Today the german italian Fetish Dominatrix Mistress Susi is wearing her amazing latex leotard with all the nice zippers! For every squirt that you milk out of your cock, one or two of them are opening up! For the first one you even get to see two open Wink Here you are getting exact instructions when to jerk, how to jerk and when to stop! A little challenge, but the evil Latexlady always says “ Easy is boring”! After you got three separate squirts milked out, there will be checked if anything more is in your balls

Name: Mistress Susi aka Rubber Lady - Three Squirts Jerk off Instruction with nice Rewards (english)
Duration: 00:19:57
Size: 872 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4c66c35b5a175/pantyhose19083.mp4