Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:01 pm
Video released 04/10/24

Keira's step-daughter's boyfriend swings by, looking for his girlfriend, and Keira invites him in to wait for her and have a chat. The small talk is mostly about his love for the gym and working out, something Keira takes a keen interest in as he flexes and shows off, only for him to find out that the girl he's looking for is still out of town for another day, but Keira welcomes him to sit and hang around for a bit. The small talk turns a bit physical as she lets him rub her feet, and she pulls up her dress to reveal there's no panties under her pantyhose, giving him the green light to take things a bit further - caressing her chest, helping her out of her dress, and she ends up on her knees, caressing his crotch in boxers, before standing and pulling out her big natural MILF tits, before sucking his cock for a bit. He helps her out of her pantyhose, and rubs her wet and shaved MILF pussy, then she gives him some tit fucking, before climbing on top and riding his dick cowgirl style, then getting pounded missionary and doggystyle, until he pulls out and she jerks him off onto her tits and chest

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Keira's Step-Daughter's Boyfriend Shows Up and Gets A Sexy Surprise
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:21:31
Size: 1.15 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7bf1e2948a4bd/pantyhose19842.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:18 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Name: Lady Demona Sits And Check Her Agenda For The Business Meeting
Duration: 00:07:04
Size: 914 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/46c450d27eef2/pantyhose19844.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 13, 2024 7:47 pm
Siouxsie Q, Dixie Comet & Nate iouxsie is upset and crying on the couch when her step-father finds her and sits with her to comfort her and ask her what's wrong. She explains to him that she's sad because she's such a huge nerd and awkward and she just wants to be a giant slut like all the popular girls in school and dress slutty with a hot body and have lots of sex. His expression changes to shock as he pushes her away and tells her that she will not be a slut, she will continue to be a good girl, smart and nerdy and he sends her to her room and grounds her to make sure.

Siouxsie is even more upset now as she storms off to her room and pouts on her bed. Out of desperation she preys to whoever might be listening to grant her just this one wish and make her a slut. Much to her surprise a strange, sexy woman in lingerie appears out of nowhere in a flash of light and magic.

"Who are you?!" gasps Siouxsie in shock. "Why, I'm your Fairy Slut Step-Mother, " the woman replies.
She explains that she's there to grant her with and turn her into a giant, sexy slut. She asks Siouxsie if she's ready and then with a wave of her magic wand another flash of magic envelops the room and Siouxsie is transformed into a hot and sexy babe in crotchless panties and a sexy bustier!

Siouxsie can't get over her new body and is very excited when her Fairy Slut Step-Mother tells her she needs to take it for a test run and see what she can do now. She lays back and spreads her legs, inviting Siouxsie to lick her pussy and see if she can make her cum. Siouxsie eagerly dives in and much to her surprise and her Fairy Slut Step-Mother's pleasure, she finds that she's very, very good at sex! When she's made her Fairy Slut Step-Mother cum, she invites Siousxie to sit on her face so she can return the pleasure and let her experience her new body's capacity for orgasm. Siouxsie rides her Fairy Slut Step-Mother's face until she has a big orgasm and then kisses her goodbye before Fairy Slut Step-Mother disappears in another flash of magic just as she arrived.

You'll also love

Name: That Kinky Girl - Fairy Slut Step-Mother
Duration: 00:16:12
Size: 962 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/82411e1207bc1/pantyhose19850.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 13, 2024 8:20 pm
Custom Script

You are dressed as a sexy schoolgirl with short skirt and high heels and go to your best friend Indica’s house. Your best friend is away at college but you pretend like you thought she was coming home today. Your friend’s hot step-mom Kendra (Mrs James) is dressed in a sexy office outfit, shirt and skirt with stockings and high heels with sexy lipstick. She just got home from the office and is exhausted.

She invites you to sit next to her on the couch and catch up. You talk about school how you can’t wait for Indica to get home for the holidays, you can’t believe you got the dates mixed up and Indica is due home next week. Since Mrs James’ husband is away on business she invites you to stay for dinner.

Mrs James is complaining that she is so exhausted so you offer to give her a foot massage instantly grabbing her feet and putting them on your lap. Mrs James is super hesitant and feels it’s inappropriate but you insist. She warns you that she’s been in the high heels all day and she has bad foot odor. You brush this off and slowly start to massage the heels of her feet whilst her shoes are half on still dangling. Mrs James is still super hesitant and doesn’t want anyone to find out especially her husband or your parents. You convince her that it’s just an innocent foot massage. She finally agrees and she even calls your step-mom to let her know that you are staying for dinner.

You finally remove her high heel shoes fully and are a little taken back (but secretly turned on) by the smell. You cough and wave your hands to try and clear the stench from the air. You laugh and tell Kendra that now you understand what she was talking about.

Kendra is becoming more and more mesmerized as you continue to massage her feet. Whilst her eyes are closed you pick up her heels to take a few whiffs. You grab a lollipop and lick/suck it slowly whilst massaging her feet and you keep indirectly making innocent compliments about her feet which start to get dirtier with each comment (such as how perfect they are, they are the most beautiful feet ever, sexy goddess feet worthy of worship etc). Kendra is becoming more and more uncomfortable by the inappropriate comments and tries to resist. She thanks you for the foot massage but she needs to get started on dinner now. You refuse to stop massaging and put her into a trance by telling her that it’s good and that she loves it, she never wants you to stop, she loves you and wants to leave her husband for you. Kendra resists saying that you are her step-daughter’s best friend, she loves her husband, this so wrong, you need to stop etc, she is kind of drowsy half mesmerized and half conscious. You gently massage/stroke her face cheeks with your hands, looking into her eyes as you sooth her and tell her it’s okay. After all you are practically like another step-daughter to her. You cradle her in your arms as you repeatedly mesmerize her with your seductive words whilst caressing her hair, body, face, you kiss her on the cheeks as you speak your mesmerizing words, eventually she falls into your trance and repeats everything that you say.

You slowly take the lollipop out of your mouth and slowly stick it in her mouth.

Now that she’s under your trance you start to smell and kiss her stocking feet and work your way up her entire body kissing her all over her body, unbuttoning her shirt and kissing her all over her chest, boobs and neck. You rub her stinky nylon feet all over your tits and pussy. You take the lollipop out of her mouth and put it back in yours before throwing it to the side. You cradle her in your arms as you slowly start to kiss her cheeks, head, face her before finally slowly kissing her lips and passionately making out with her.

You climb on top of Kendra so you are sitting on her lap but facing her and continue to make out with her. After 5 minutes of continuous making out you both get up and make your way to the bedroom, whilst continuing to make out. She lies on the bed and you remove her pantyhose so you can inhale and kiss her sexy but stinky feet. You describe the smell and taste to her as salty rotten cheese whilst you are licking her feet which turns you both on. Kendra sits up and you make out some more, you start to call her step-mommy and she calls you sweetie. You continue to refer to each other as this throughout the rest of the video. Kendra (Step-mommy) then removes your high heels and inhales them as well as your feet. She jokes that your feet are just as stinky as hers. She worships your feet a little before removing your clothes and kissing you all over your body and then making out with you.

You both take turns worshipping each others feet, and making out passionately.

Finally you are both naked in the bed in each other’s arms kissing and discussing your plans for your future together. Kendra (Step-mommy) plans to take you on a romantic cruise as soon as she gets the divorce money from her husband. You confess your love for each other and make out some more before collapsing into each other’s arms and falling nuggled together.

Name: TM Fetish - Ashlynn Taylor and Kendra James - Sensual Foot Seduction
Duration: 00:47:32
Size: 2.72 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/138484ae6adeb/pantyhose19853.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 12:00 pm
Name: Brat Brianna #2 - Brianna's Black Pantyhose
Duration: 00:04:17
Size: 254 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/46880b646e682/pantyhose19843.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 12:13 pm
Mandy Marx was in town and I stopped by to say hi! But then... an unsuspecting boy tied in bondage? With a huge cock at that... Wow. Mandy's no where to be seen. I don't think she'd noticed if I had a little taste. Before he knows it, I'm sucking, licking, teasing and fucking him with my mouth. Hopefully his muffled screams won't alert her. I want to make him cum before she comes back. I want to make him mine with my mouth.

Name: Sneaky Skylar Locke Steals A Blowjob Sub
Duration: 00:17:46
Size: 779 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9da62937b07d6/pantyhose19839.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 1:32 pm
Nothing a little foot gagging can't cure.

Name: Mandy Marx - Feet Make Me Better
Duration: 00:12:35
Size: 550 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a0f8d952f51c6/pantyhose19841.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 2:37 pm
Name: Miss Tiff - Lick My Nylon Covered Pussy
Resolution: 1080x720
Duration: 00:06:39
Size: 287 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f06e11edd30b2/pantyhose19848.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 4:16 pm
Your boss catches you staring at her feet and legs in her pantyhose and it's not the first time it's happened. She decides to have a little fun and tease you with her pantyhose covered feet. When she sees how turned on it makes you she gets into it as well and starts stripping out of her clothes and...

Name: Tina Lee Comet - Panty Teased By Your Boss
Duration: 00:15:58
Size: 936 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9c7f538a5981d/pantyhose19849.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 5:25 pm
Just a little taste... that's all I want you to do for me. You've wanted to try eating your own load for sooooo long, but always get nervous and shy away. You're going to go through with it today. You're going to try it for me. It's not like you're going to get addicted to it or anything, right? You're not like those crazy cum eating addicts, you're just intrigued. Go on, worship and stroke to my hot body, building yourself up... It's going to be fun, you'll see.

Name: Venus Venerous - Just A Little Taste
Duration: 00:15:04
Size: 664 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/efd3ea0a9597b/pantyhose19854.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 5:37 pm
Name: HOT Nylon Foot Worship Pt.2 - Feat. Dacey Harlot & Courtney Cummings
Duration: 00:16:01
Size: 1.12 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/02b84d97b8d9a/pantyhose19852.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 6:11 pm
Name: Elegant Femdom - The Skinny Male Under His Mistress Chair
Duration: 00:07:06
Size: 918 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/62f44e3287b05/pantyhose19845.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 6:44 pm
I’m diligently practicing my dance moves, dressed in a short skater skirt, high heels, black holdups and tight satin panties. I don’t see you lying on the floor, enjoying the view as my panties are revealed every time I move. But then I *do* notice you, and after being briefly angry, I admit that actually, I share your fascination with my beautiful satin panties. Don’t you want to touch them? I do! I give you a view from all angles, getting seriously close-up as I tease you with all the possibilities of what you could do with me while I’m dressed like this! You could worship my pussy, or my ass, through the shiny satin fabric. Maybe both!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Upskirt At Dance Rehearsal
Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 510 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4e3d4582646ad/pantyhose19859.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Angel bought this skirt at the store today, she put it on as soon as she bought it. This looks so hot! She guessed that her husband would like it. He touches her and enjoys it. The leather skirt is so soft and it hugs Angel's juiciest curves!
He gives his already hard cock and starts rubbing it against her leather skirt. "Oh, you like rubbing your hard cock against my leather skirt?" He tries to thrust his cock into her through that leather skirt. Mmmm soooo nice. He then lifts her skirt up. Oh my god! Angel wears brown seamless tights with no panties underneath.
He grabs her nylon ass, squeezes it and fondles it. Hubby then rubs his cock against her nylon ass. He penetrates between her nylon thighs. A hard cock rubs between her nylon legs and it's very close to her pussy, Angel gets horny! Hubby tries to thrust his cock inside her through her seamless pantyhose, but Angel stops him. After all, she has another surprise. She goes to the bedroom to change clothes.
Angel puts on her new tights from Cervin, a very short leather skirt and a red tank top, high leather shoes. She looks sexy and incredibly hot! After admiring herself in the mirror, she leaves the bedroom.
She comes out of the bedroom and starts teasing her hubby. Will he be able to resist what he sees? “Which skirt is better, a long one or a short leather one?”

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - I Want To Hear How You Fuck Me
Duration: 00:20:46
Size: 647 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/64f1da1260e51/pantyhose19858.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 15, 2024 6:15 pm
Name: Nicole in black nylons
Duration: 00:12:35
Size: 378 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/b963e610fd63c/pantyhose19856.mp4