Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 31, 2021 8:34 pm
Caught pondering her huge electic vibrator, Amber decides to have some sexy fun with it and you in her superb sheer tan pantyhose! With the seamless hose on show she turns her self on to tingling orgasm.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Amber Jayne - Machine finished!
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:03
Size: 547 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5e44de47ebe86/pantyhose7088.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 12:17 pm
You have nothing important going for you anyway. So take the gooner pledge. It will be the best decision of your life!!!
You can’t do anything about it anyways. I make all of the important decisions for you. This is your destiny. Revealing more than I have before with the delicious tease of my perfect pussy is something that has you powerless under my sexual control. In awe…so weak- it is painful. I’m out of your league and completely unattainable. Gooning for me is the closest you’ll ever get. Take the Gooner Pledge to commit. Commit to the gooner life. It’s a lifestyle. This is not just a fetish. This is your identity. I’ve altered your life in ways you never thought possible, but just one glance at my curves and your back into the gooner trance. It overtakes you and now it has become you. You are a gooner slave. You’ll take the pledge to show me your devotion. I know I’ve trained you so well and psychologically wrecked your brain and programmed your cock to always be hard for me. You’re so easy to manipulate by being my brainless jerk addict. Take the pledge and never be the same again.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Princess Violette - The Gooner Pledge
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:13:22
Size: 1.13 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/15226a563964a/pantyhose14395.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 12:57 pm
This is a teasing pantyhose video with a twist. If you are up for the challenge and ready to be subtly mind fucked by me and how you submit to me.... the lengths you will go to for me, then buy this video. It contains me in pantyhose and high heels and eventually showing off my feet, but there is a twist for you. Will you be mindfucked into my pantyhose boy?

Name: Ashley Sinclair - Follow My Instructions
Duration: 00:09:13
Size: 524 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b162c313dfa8b/pantyhose9176.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 7:29 pm
Name: Miss Jasmine - My Shrunken Date
Duration: 00:12:34
Size: 347 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/50cd85886727b/pantyhose14394.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 7:57 pm
Reagan Lush is a sexy but bad sales clerk at a jewelry store. Reagan starts off her day by getting yelled at by her boss about her numbers and the fact that she has yet to reach quota! Reagan's boss lets her know that if she doesn't hit 300 in sales today she is fired. Reagan's boss takes off in a fit of rage and leaves. Reagan is desperate for a sale and she calls her friend to complain. Reagan sees a customer walk in and lets her friend go. Reagan lets the customer walk around before she shows him a gold chain that costs three hundred dollars just what she needs to keep her job. Reagan is persistent but the customer doesn't seem to want to budge. Reagan feet begin to hurt as shes talking so she starts to dip and dangle her shiny sheer pantyhose feet in and out her patent leather high heel. The customer cant help to hear her heel dropping to the floor and takes a look. Reagan doesn't pay attention at first but notices his eyes are fixated on her feet going in and out of her heels. Reagan has caught this loser staring at her feet and confronts him. Reagan lets him know she knows what hes interested in and if he buys the necklace she will give him a footjob behind the counter. The customer cant help but say yes Reagan's perfect feet in nude color pantyhose has complete control over him. Reagan brings the customer behind the counter which are just high enough for no one to see if they walk in or pass the store front. Reagan pulls out the customers cock and wraps her nylon soles around his cock. Reagan jerks his cock by giving him footjob up and down verbally talking about how she knows how bad he wants to cum from her feet. Reagan knows a customer may be coming in soon so she demands for her customer to cum. The customer shoots a huge load onto her nylon clad feet. Reagan shows off the cummy mess and tells her customer to meet him behind the counter with the money for his new necklace.

Name: Caught Staring At Jewelry Store Clerks Feet Footjob
Duration: 00:10:53
Size: 633 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3be1ce2c2462c/pantyhose14393.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 8:16 pm
Kristi was busy at work when she heard someone come through the door. She turns around only to find her son standing in her office! She has told him many times that he cannot show up at her job, she's already received several warnings about having visitors during office hours. She questions him about why he is there and he tells her that he lost his job today and that he is upset and needs his mommy. Kristi is obviously frusterated but she loves her son so much... she quickly begins to figure out how he can stay until she is done with work. The only possible way that her son can stay in the office for the next few hours is to hide... and the only place to hide is only her desk. It's not ideal but it will have to work. Kristi tells her son to hurry up and get under the desk. There is not much room under here so Kristi has to spread her legs in order for him to fit... which leaves her pantyhose covered pussy exposed for spying eyes. It doesn't take long for Kristi to realize that her son's face is way too close to her pussy so she tells him to back up. She tries to push his face away but there just isn't enough room. She decides to get up and find some files she needs and it doesn't take long for her pervy son to climb out from the desk and stare up his mother's skirt! She turns around and realizes what is happening. She scolds her son for being a total perv and looking at his mother in such a way... but then she feels horrible because she knows he just needs his mommy right now. She tells him it's ok, just this once she will let him worship her ass and pussy. She stands up and pulls her pantyhose down and allows her son to stick his face deep in her spread ass. Kristi begins to get very turned on so she sits down on the chair, spreads her pussy and tells her son to lick her pussy and asshole while stroking his cock until they both cum so hard!

Name: Milf Kristi - Mommy's Under Desk Ass Worship and JOI
Duration: 00:18:57
Size: 1.29 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7eca861cce4ad/pantyhose14397.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 01, 2021 8:54 pm
Amazing behind-the-scenes footage of duo shoot with Alicia & Siobhan Graves which resulted in photoset previously released on 30th November 2020

Name: Alicia & Siobhan Graves - Secretary duo in glossy tights - bts
Duration: 00:06:11
Size: 366 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b277f1e4b72fd/pantyhose14400.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 6:46 pm
Tonight's the night that we're going on our double date, and I couldn't be more excited!!!! Obviously I get the hotter alpha male, but yours is cute too! LOL Are you even ready yet? They're picking us up ANY minute and you're NOT wearing that cutesy outfit I picked our for you..... GO CHANGE NOW!!!! That's better.... so you remember what I taught you? UGHHH...... okay, let me REFRESH your memory. I DONT want you to EMBARRASS ME! I found you the PERFECT match, so it's important that you make a good impression. No, he's not into ugly LOSERS... but if you make yourself look more attractive by wearing that pink frilly dress and some lip gloss he will TOTALLY let you suck his dick! You obviously will look ugly sitting next to me, but if you act really slutty and desperate and suck his dick how I showed you, then it will be a SUPER fun night... and maybe we can do it more often! LOL NOW, watch me and do as I tell you to, I want those dick sucking lips to be prepared for such a BIG COCK! I'll show you how to be sexy so you can get lucky at the end of the night! hahaha

Name: Worship Amber - Double Dick Date
Duration: 00:16:19
Size: 949 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/02b2e1aa9e160/pantyhose14398.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 7:26 pm
Busty blonde housewife Jade is alone at home, watching TV and feeling bored and a bit tired. After slipping off her heels, she starts rubbing her sore feet, and starts getting more comfortable and even horny. After she pulls off her dress, she starts rubbing her pussy outside of her pantyhose then slips her hand into her pantyhose to rub her clit. Pulling off her bra, she rubs and gropes her big natural MILF tits, then peels off her pantyhose and rubs them up and down across her shaved smooth mature pussy, making herself cum hard and loud from multiple angles and positions.

Name: Jade - Housewife pantyhose & pussy play
Duration: 00:19:57
Size: 1.04 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/89ecbcda900fa/pantyhose14399.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 7:48 pm
My slave is so weak for Me and for My feet in nylon pantyhose. His dick is getting hard and I like to tease him to see him moaning in frustration.
Therefore, he will worship My sweaty feet in black sheer nylon and I will tease his cock with a pantyhose footjob but he is not allowed to cum ..just edged with My gorgeous feet!

Name: Mistress Luna – Cock teased by feet in nylon pantyhose
Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 566 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bf693861c0201/pantyhose14401.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 8:13 pm
I think we can both agree on one thing, you’re pathetically undeserving and should count yourself lucky to breathe the same air I breathe.
Now thank Me for allowing you the privilege of worshipping Me from head to toe.

Name: Goddess Alessa – Eternal
Duration: 00:14:45
Size: 469 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c4112acd76832/pantyhose14402.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 8:34 pm
I have to hold you after class because you keep getting boners. I was willing to overlook it until the other boys noticed and their taunting disrupted my class. It's clear to me that you don't know how to "deal" with your erections and I must teach you. To help you overcome the embarrassment of your classmates' jeering, as well as my gentle confrontation, I'll show off my body a bit. That's it, let it all go. I want you to repeat this process every day before school and again in the boys' room during lunch.

Name: Lady Fyre - Teaching You to Jerk Off - Masturbation Instruction
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:39
Size: 109 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/dece234440ab8/pantyhose14403.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 02, 2021 8:49 pm
My nurse wrote your password on your chart, so I see that you're cleared. What's your pleasure? What luck I just happen to be wearing shiny pantyhose. I like watching men get so hard for me and then jerk off. I want you to fully enjoy our time together. I do hope you'll come back because quite often the second time is even better. I've learned that most men discover more about themselves from coming to see me, and then the real fun can begin.

Name: Lady Fyre - Fetish Clinic - Masturbation Instruction
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:10:41
Size: 113 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/30be75742c7c6/pantyhose14404.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 03, 2021 9:44 am
Name: Emma O'Hara - Pantyhose footjob for a boss
Duration: 00:09:08
Size: 402 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/13505ba03f0fa/pantyhose6306.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 03, 2021 11:49 am
Luna has been told to get her younger step-brother up and ready for school. Luna thinks her step-brother is napping so she pulls open the covers. To Luna's shock she sees her step-brother is sniffing the feet of her pantyhose and his cock is rock hard! Luna cannot believe what she is seeing. Luna will get in big trouble if she does not get her little step-brother to school in time. Luna questions her step-brother by taking off her flats and putting her feet in his face. Luna ask if its her feet that turns him on since he was sniffing the foot of her pantyhose. Luna doesn't need in answer she sees his cock begin to get even more hard. Luna has to get rid of this hard on and get her step-brother to school before its to late. Since its her pantyhose feet he wants she wraps her soles around his cock and begins to give him a footjob. Luna stokes his cock with her nylon soles and even has him smell her feet as she uses her hands. Luna uses her feet to then make him cum an enormous load and drench her nylon soles. Luna shows off her cummy feet and demands for her step-brother to get cleaned up and dressed.

Name: Sister Luna Wake Up Footjob Before School
Duration: 00:10:11
Size: 593 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b0e9a15402926/pantyhose14405.mp4