Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm
Ever since I married your step-father, I've noticed you staring at my legs, particularly when I wear pantyhose. I know they make your cock hard. Now that I've got you right where I want you- tied to the bed- it's time for us to talk about the elephant in the room. I know that you can hear me seducing your step-father into total submission in the other room. I know you hear his cries for release and his begging for mercy. I'm a professional seductress, and I know how to bring a man to the edge over and over. But what I really love is seducing boys like you. I have a confession though: In order to get to you, I had to get rid of your step-mother. She was in the way, and nothing stands in my way. Now I'm going to seduce you and take her place. Even knowing what I did to her, you can't resist stroking to me. I bet you'll even cum.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Lady Fyre - Stepmom’s Special Boy
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:15:19
Size: 501 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1995ec7996c39/pantyhose14465.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 3:11 pm
Your cheating ex-girlfriend has just come over, she sits and takes her shoes off.. you can see up her skirt and her panties look really wet.. there's also something running down her thighs. You know exactly where she's been.. with your two brothers. You broke up after you found out that she had been fucking them both behind your back but you still can't help yourself and always beg for her to come over and fuck you. She loves telling you all about her time with your brothers, how they tag team her and double penetrate her holes. She's already full of so much cum from them that your tiny little dick fits in perfectly. She leans in to your ear whilst riding you and whispers filth in your ear [asmr whispering style] that she knows you will love. She's such a filthy slut. Your little dick is inadequate for her but she is always happy to come and help you out.. as long as she can get her fill of big dicks first. She rides you cowgirl and reverse, so you can rip a hole in her pantyhose and imagine what it would be like to be your brothers.. taking one hole each at the same time. After fucking and all the dirty talking you can't hold it anymore and you release your cum inside of her. She does her favourite trick of cleaning the cum off your little dick and then she makes you clean her up. So much cum pours out of her pussy. She gets up and puts her clothes back on.. and those cum filled panties. She sits back down and tells you how good she feels to be looking after all 3 brothers. Even the little dick one. She has some news to share too.. Perhaps one day she can convince your brothers to let you watch her getting tag teamed whilst you sit in a teeny tiny chastity cage? She knows how much you would love that.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Molly Darling - Filthy Ex Cucks You With Your Brothers
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:22:18
Size: 1.49 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3b526b2b8bfb9/pantyhose14469.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 4:14 pm
Name: Alisha Griffanti - Pantyhose JOI
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 1.08 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/2f05489c08ec5/pantyhose14470.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
As our scene opens, Sailor Melody (Melody Marks) has been take captive by her nemesis, Vibrato! The adorable blonde is bound hand and foot and she admits she's been defeated, then she asks what the vile criminal is going to do to her. She soon finds out, and the booted babe is ballgagged and writhing helplessly on the bed. Sailor Melody struggles and moans, but her efforts to escape are all in vain! When we next see the stunning sailor scout, her boots have been removed. The gorgeous crimebuster is restrained with handcuffs and leg-irons, she's cleavegagged and Vibrato has secured a powerful device between her pantyhose-clad thighs. Sailor Melody's luscious breasts are exposed, and the depraved villain takes a moment to savor his sweet captive's predicament. Then the vibrator is brought to life, and the bound and gagged damsel tries her best to avoid the relentless hum of the device. But Sailor Melody can't escape, nor can she stop the feelings elicited by the fiendish instrument. She tries her best to squirm away from it, and she holds out as long as she can. But ultimately she has no choice to surrender to a powerful, eye-rolling orgasm. What evil plan does Vibrato have in store for her next?

Name: Melody Marks - Sailor Melody vs. Vibrato
Duration: 00:07:29
Size: 63.7 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d1ae0c08be1e3/pantyhose14471.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 5:20 pm
Pepper is bound tightly with band after band of electrical tape in this clip over her pantyhose encased curves. She's increasingly wrapped till she's on the ground in a Н0tie with her gag taped back to her ankles. Pepper really rocks the tight tape bondage in this one.

Name: Pepper Sterling - Electrical Tape and Encasement Bondage
Duration: 00:15:03
Size: 564 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d3f5219751496/pantyhose14472.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 5:51 pm
Name: Umiliati Offesi – Il fidanzato in collant – The boyfriend in pantyhose
Duration: 00:28:28
Size: 1.04 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/3534c186c14a5/pantyhose14473.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 23, 2021 6:23 pm
Tempted is hard at work doing a double shift for her asshole boss. Tempted's feet are sweaty and hurt from wearing heels all day. Tempted slips off her shoe to rub her sheer pantyhose clad soles. Tempted rubs and sighs. As Tempted is rubbing her feet she notices something. Tempted looks up to see her loser boss staring at her feet. Even more shocking her boss has a raging hard on! Tempted is furious but secretly Tempted is a foot goddess and she knows she can control this foot loving loser to do whatever she wants. Tempted takes off her other shoe and places her feet up on the desk. Tempted calls over her boss and she lets him know from here on out she will does what she wants and get paid what she wants. Tempted's sheer pantyhose soles is to much for him to bare. Tempted's soles in his face as she wrinkles them is to much to bare and he agrees to any of her demands. Tempted decides to seal there agreement by stroking his cock with her pantyhose soles. Tempted demands him to lay down and she wraps her soles around his cock. Tempted strokes his cock till he shoots his load all over her sheer nylon coed soles. Tempted shows of her cum drenched soles and reminds him of there new work arrangement.

Name: Caught Staring At Secretary Tempted Footjob
Duration: 00:10:36
Size: 616 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9c5f35288c210/pantyhose14475.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 24, 2021 5:38 pm
Name: Miss Noel Knight - Pleasured By Pantyhose
Duration: 00:13:52
Size: 119 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/1d0d351ef5c53/pantyhose14468.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 24, 2021 6:12 pm
Name: Jess - Horny Housewife - huge stud on my pantyhosed feet
Duration: 00:21:41
Size: 945 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/2596c2bd737c8/pantyhose14466.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 24, 2021 7:17 pm
Part One - Kat Woman makes him her Bat Bitch "Oh, Batman" she purrs. "Did you fall into one of my "cat traps"? It looks like once again you are in my clutches." She runs her hands over the cage and looks at her captive. "You know, we've done this so many times. You catch me and march me to jail and I escape. I catch you and you escape. Over and over again."

"Well, my little Bat, I think it is time for it to end."

Batman looks at her with concern. "The problem is, I don't want to stay in jail. So either you have to stay here forever... or... well, I'm sure I can find some fun ways to end your life..."

The Cat pulls out a small remote control and presses a button. A collar around Batman's neck buzzes with current and he shudders and falls to his knees.

"Fun, huh? Catwoman purrs. "Just one of my new toys. No need to try and remove it. If you try, it explodes" She press the button again to make her point. "If you do as I say, I won't have to use this..."

She walks to the cage and taunts Batman with her body. "Still, I am sure you might enjoy staying here with me. I think we can have LOTS of fun..." She pulls Batman's face toward hers and teases him with kiss.

"Mmmm, yummy." she purrs. "But still we will have rules. "She pushes him away and opens the cage door. "You may come out... crawling!" Batman does not move but when he sees Catwoman's finger move to push the button, he decides to crawl out of the cage. "Excellent! You can be trained!" She pulls her whip (or flogger) from her belt and begins to swing it through the air. "Now, I have to warn you, Some of your training might ..."

She brings the whip down hard on Batman's back. He winces. "...'Sting' a little bit" Catwoman continues. "But I'm sure it's nothing to lose your head over, right Batman?" She continues whipping Batman, becoming more sexual aroused with each strike, especially when Batman cries out in pain. She trades the flogger for a riding crop.

"Now, let's see how this training did," she purrs. Catwoman straddles his back and rides him like a horse around the room, smacking his ass to make him turn or go faster. She tells him what a good pony he makes and laughs at his humiliation. At times, he tries to rebel, but a harder crack from the crop and he once again complies.

She dismounts her pet. "I think you are adjusting to your new life rather well, Bat Slave!" She runs her hands over his body. "I think I can even take this collar off... but first." She delivers a shock sufficient enough to knock him out. She laughs and starts to strip him out of his costume.

- - - Batman is chained to the ground. There is a sheet over him. Catwoman enters. "Wakey, Wakey, Bat slave!" Time for the next lesson." Catwoman grabs the sheet and pulls it off to reveal Batman is naked except for his mask. Catwoman purrs with delight. "Mmmmmm, look at the yummy Bat! I love a man who is naked and helpless!" She laughs and starts running her hands over his vulnerable body.

"Oh, you seem a little tender from your whipping" Catwoman uses fingernails and Batman winces as they dig into his flesh. "Poor baby! Maybe this will help?" She starts licking his neck, occasionally biting. She moves down to his chest and tongues his nipples and then bites. Each bite sends more pain through Batman's beaten body. Catwoman loves the mix of pleasure and pain.

Name: Primal’s Disgraced Superheroines - Kat Woman Chronicles Volume One
Duration: 01:26:11
Size: 1.94 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ed35b5efbb9ea/pantyhose14467.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 25, 2021 7:42 am
Reporter Sally Smith is at home working on her next story when she gets a call from an anonymous person offering her an exclusive interview with the villain Dollface, Sally quickly packs up her stuff and rushes to the scene. At the abandoned warehouse, there is not a soul in sight, she yells hello over and over when Dollface jumps out of nowhere and attacks her.
She wakes up bound and gagged with Dollface standing over her taking pictures, he says that he has posted the picture on a popular social networking site and directed it toward Wonder Woman, and she is sure to fall into his trap, but in the meantime, he figures he should have some fun with Sally and rips her nylons open and tickles her feet until she can't take it anymore.
At home, Wonder Woman gets the message and rushes to save Sally, she arrives at the warehouse to find no Dollface, but an open cell with a weak and bound Sally Smith inside, she rushes in and rips off the ropes holding her, when her bracers start to pull back, she doesn't know why they are doing it, and fights the magnetic pull dragging her to the cell door. As soon as her bracers touch the magnetic bars, she is trapped, and Dollface enters the room and pulls her down.
He tells her that he wants to play a game, she has 25 minutes to defeat him or he will destroy Miss Smith, Wonder Woman throws her up in a fight stance and rushes at him. She puts all of her strength and skill into fighting Dollface, but eventually loses, and he binds her bracers together, he starts by feeling her wonderful body, then as she starts to wake up, he decides he should torture her a bit by tickling her.
Dollface then grabs a Hitachi and starts to rub it on her pussy, faster and harder until she has a super orgasm. Dollface then decides it's time for him to get his, he pulls out his cock and fucks the bound heroine until he cums all over her chest, he further humiliates her by rubbing his cum on her face. This pisses Wonder Woman off and she fights with all of her might to get him off of her, then breaks open the cell door and escapes with Sally Smith with seconds to spare.

Name: Tegan Mohr, Victoria Verve and Brock - Wonder Woman VS Dollface: The Wager
Duration: 00:29:47
Size: 1.59 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6e8d530425dfb/pantyhose12029.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 25, 2021 10:20 am
The Trophy Room

Anastasia Pierce is joined by Angela Sommers and Kendra James in the new video The Trophy Room. Check out the details below.
Starring: Anastasia Pierce as Wonder Woman, Angela Sommers as Power Girl and Kendra James as the Collector
Synopsis: In a previous adventure Wonder Woman was abducted and transformed into a statue by a rich women, an art collector.
Everyone has given up on ever finding Wonder Woman except her good friend Power Girl.
Since her disappearance Power Girl promised herself that she would continue looking for her until she finds her.
And that day has finally arrived!
After following leads, Power Girl finds a sealed chamber, a trophy room at the top level of a warehouse owned by the Art Collector. In there, stands a frozen Wonder Woman under a sheet.
The Rich Woman joins them in the chamber. She is not intimidated by Power Girl. On the contrary, she reveals that she wants to make her part of her collection too!
The Art Collector explains that Wonder Woman is in a frozen state and that her mind is completely blank. She uses a remote device to control her and freeze and unfreeze her.
Power Girl is confused but before she can do anything she gets captured!!!
The adventure will take several turns.. with the power shifting in different directions..
Come find out what will happen to your favorite Super-Heroine.
It's a RARE opportunity to see all 3 Girl together!!

Name: Anastasia Pierce as Wonder Woman, Kendra James as the Collector, Angela Sommers as Power Girl
Duration: 00:33:50
Size: 1.12 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8ea75a5f439cf/pantyhose12030.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 25, 2021 5:54 pm
Name: 560a - Ala in summer dress and sheer pantyhose
Duration: 00:10:06
Size: 739 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/659700d119213/560a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 26, 2021 9:49 am
Getting dressed alone in the bedroom, I pull on a pair of sheer pantyhose and soon decide to have some ripping fun before treating myself to two nyloned orgasms !

Name: Satin Jayde - Sheer Pantyhose
Duration: 00:15:20
Size: 1.12 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/43f63ab6b4063/pantyhose14474.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Sep 26, 2021 10:21 am
Naomi Swann And Ginger Ale are on the sofa taking off there shoes after school Naomi is excited to have a Ginger here for a foreign exchange student program. Ginger wants check out the mall and do some shopping but Naomi whimpers that she has no money. Naomi's asshole loser step-dad never gives her any money for shopping or fun. Naomi also complains that her step dad is total weirdo and her step-mom left because of his weird pantyhose foot fetish. Ginger feels bad for her new friend and since she is going to be living with Naomi and Naomi's step dad things will have to change. Ginger makes a plan and lets Nomi know to follow her lead at dinner. After dinner Ginger ask for money to go for her and Naomi. Of course Naomi's cheap loser step dad says no. Ginger quietly under the table slips off her shoes and begins to graze Naomi's step dads leg until it hits his cock. Naomi's step dad begins to stutter and mumble and begins to change his tune. Naomi looks down and sees Gingers foot in her step dads crotch. Naomi is a bit shocked but listens to Ginger as she tells her join in. Naomi hops onto the table and slips off her sneakers. Naomi shoves her feet into her stepdads face and makes him worship as Ginger grinds his cock. The smell of Naomi's feet on his face and Gingers grinding makes him begin to quiver and all and is about to cum. Before he does Ginger demands to know where his wallet is. Naomi's step dad cant take and yells the location as he blows his load in his pants.

Name: Naomi And Ginger Foreign Exchange Student Make Step Dad Cum In Pants
Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 638 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/679b807fd24e2/pantyhose14476.mp4