Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:18 pm
This is one of my favorites. Do you ever get as close as can be to cumming before slowing down, taking your hand off, and making sure you don’t release just yet? Well, you're going to try some extremely hot edging today. There are so many reasons to love this fetish and I will show you why. I’ll rewire your mind to be an edging slave every single day. I’ll even help train you to hold back your orgasms for hours, for days, maybe even weeks. Turning you into a jerk junkie without release is my goal of the day. You’ll thank me.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Crystal Knight - 30 Day Bday 15 - Edging
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 600 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1f06603d3a53d/pantyhose15209.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:49 pm
Are you one of my good boys who ordered my personalized lock from "A Real Padlock"? This one is for those boys (and I guess you can play if you have a lock of your own at home, just no bonus points). Lock your cock up and listen to my instructions. It's gonna throb. It'll hurt. I love that.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Mandy Marx - Flirting With Your Lock
Duration: 00:12:36
Size: 532 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/df21bbf02cff2/pantyhose15210.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 21, 2022 6:21 pm
Mona Wales is sitting on Lance's face while Daisy Ducati says, “I don't see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already...”
Mona replies, “But we could train him to be useful...”
They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance's face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins...
If Lance doesn't get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona's big strap-on.
Of course he can't beat the vibrator, so he's in for a hard ass fucking, but first Mona needs to cum. Daisy grabs him by the balls tight. Mona gives him orders on how to lick her pussy. When he fucks it up, his balls get . When she wants him to lick harder, his balls get ...
They make his cock and balls ooze pre-cum and Mona has cums all over his face.
Then, since Lance didn't eat Mona's pussy right the first time, he's getting punished with a deep strap-on pounding. Mona is behind him, fucking him deep, while Daisy cheers her on.
Daisy gets horny again and wraps her sexy legs around his neck, making him lick her pussy through her fishnets until she cums again.
After a good ass fucking, Mona finger bangs his prostate while squeezing and pulling on his balls from behind, making him ooze out more pre-cum for him to lick off their fingers.

Name: Mona Wales, Daisy Ducati - Breakin In A New Toy
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:22:36
Size: 505 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c1dbf88a8da23/pantyhose15212.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 21, 2022 6:49 pm
Then you will absolutely fall head over heels in love with the Prequel to this amazing series. Go back to Day 1, when your first encounter Ms. B and your fate and the fate of your STEP-father begin to change and take a turn for worse when she takes control of you to destroy him, one wicked clip at a time. I suggest Watching the clips in order they are listed above BEFORE purchasing this clip! Enjoy this fantastic Custom!

Name: Madam Brandon - The Prequel
Duration: 00:12:53
Size: 340 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b4efdd6b0fa6b/pantyhose15211.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 21, 2022 7:18 pm
Name: Lisa jerking in shiny pantyhose online
Duration: 01:58:47
Size: 4.29 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/e44f71041c340/pantyhose15213.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 21, 2022 7:32 pm
Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens Castration Clinic The world would be a far better place if women ruled and penises were eradicated from the planet. Gigi & Brittany are making it their personal mission to disable as many penises as they can in their lifetime. They have brought 2 more males in their clinic to turn into docile eunuchs. These evil nurses transform their male patients appendages into little pussies.

Name: Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens - Cast-ration Clinic
Duration: 00:12:48
Size: 766 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/064689a06b4ab/pantyhose15214.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 21, 2022 7:54 pm
We was shoot the custom clip, but it turned out into backstage a very simple story clip.
It happens sometimes, we do not continue filming the video if something goes wrong, if we feel that we cannot do it or our mood does not match shooting the custom video, we just stop to filming Custom clip.

We strive to convey the atmosphere, to make a high-quality clip, and not to attract with quantity.

Category: FACIALS
Related Categories: MAID FETISH, DEEP THROAT, LIPSTICK FETISH, FUCKING, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: angel the dreamgirl, shoe fetish, costumes, doggy style, wet look, cock tease, vinyl, cowgirl sex, garter&stockings, pov sex

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 641 Maid knows how to tease Your Cock - BTS
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:41:49
Size: 1.54 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cfd979ae36c36/Angel_The_Dreamgirl_641.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 22, 2022 6:25 pm
Name: Jenna Sweet and Misty Mild - College girls pantyhose sex fest!
Duration: 00:24:06
Size: 1.07 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f226eae2c54b4/pantyhose15215.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 22, 2022 6:33 pm
Can Gerda please wear only for the first 7 minutes the same red Karate Top like Ivy in picture 1 above with the black belt - but no gloves

After 7 minutes she removes the red Karate top and has the black leotard under like she has in picture 2

Can Gerda please wear the same brown pantyhose like you and Melanie in the past films with no rein**** toes and white toe nails like in picture 3

If possible, can you please film with Sven or another guy with no mask like last time

Gerda is very angry as she lost the last match against the master. She wants her revenge and wants to punish him badly for this. This time Gerda has a new strategy, she will tease him with her legs so that he can not concentrate anymore on fighting

Gerda enters the room and the master is practicing. She walks around him and sits on the couch. She tells him that she is here for her revenge and that this time she will beat him up brutally

The master is laughing at Gerda and tells her that he already win against her last time. Gerda sits on the couch and starts crossing her legs

The master is kind of mesmerized from the beauty of her legs and from the crossing of her legs and walks to her. Gerda still sits on the couch and gives him a kick in the belly so that he falls on his knees

Gerda laughs at him and tells him that he will be sorry for last time. She rubs her foot on his face and his head, gives him a few kicks and rubs again her foot on the top of his head. She tells im that his place is now under her foot. Can Gerda please always have her toes pointed when she rubs her foot on his face or on his head. She tells him that she will make him pay for last time. She gives him again a few kicks and rubs again her foot on his face. Then she tells him that this time she will make him beg for mercy and make him to tell her that she is much stronger than him

Gerda stands up and gives him some round high kicks and some jump kicks again and again

The master falls down on his knees Gerda goes into a split infront of him. The master starts to attack her with his fists, bud Gerda blocks all his punches. She gives him many claws to his body while she still is in a split infront of him

The master is still on the floor on his knees in pain and Gerda than sits next to him on the floor. She starts crossing and posing her legs infront of him, to ensure he stays under her control. Can Gerda please always have her toes pointed when she crosses and poses her legs. Gerda is kicking him many times and rubs her foot on his face and head while she still sits next to him and the master is on his knees. Can Gerda please always have her toes pointed when she rubs her foot on his face or on his head. Seh crosses again her legs in front of him, laugs at him and kick him again and puts her foot on his head

Than Gerda scissors him and rubs her foot on his face with her toes pointed. She again scissors him and gives him some claws to his body or head while she scissor him. She make him to say that she is stronger than him. She tells him that she will not let him out of the scissor until he says that her legs are stronger than him

Once the master told her that Gerda is stronger she laughs at him, tells him how weak he is and rubs again her foot on his face with her toes pointed

Gerda pushes him on his back with her foot and makes a split over him. Than she starts hitting him with many claws to his body

The master tries to walk away on his knees, but Gerda blocks his way with putting her foot in his way

For the whole rest of the film it should be a lot:

- Gerda is kicking the master while he is on his knees and she sits next to him. Than she rubs a bit her foot on his head and kicking him again and rubbing again her foot on his head and always have her toes pointed

- Can Gerda please do many splits on the floor and splits on his body where the master is on his back and she give him claws to his body

- Round high kicks and Jump kicks

- The master tries to escape from Gerda several times, but Gerda always blocks his way with her legs and feet

Can Gerda please speak a lot throughout the whole film in several scenes with the guy:

- She tells him that she will put him under foot

- She makes him to tell her that her legs are stronger than his Karate

- She asks him if he is scared of her

- She tells him that he must kiss her foot

- She tells him that he must go on his knees on all 4 and crawl between her legs

- She laughs a lot on him and tells him she will put him under her foot

Name: Gerda takes revenge on the Master for her loss
Duration: 00:24:59
Size: 1.37 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4a4c9067e3621/pantyhose15216.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 22, 2022 7:10 pm
Name: Erotic Nikki aka Nikki Ashton - Misty Smoking Milf In Pantyhose
Duration: 00:08:14
Size: 679 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/f75cab1c9113a/pantyhose15217.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 22, 2022 8:13 pm
Name: Candyxs posing in black nylon pantyhose
Duration: 00:03:47
Size: 157 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/c617144d9c4a9/pantyhose15219.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 22, 2022 8:27 pm
Name: 805a - Ala in sheer nylon stockings
Duration: 00:10:00
Size: 1.10 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/55d7da106f2fa/805a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 23, 2022 6:39 pm
The sheer delight of nylons...you will be fully entranced by my shiny FF stockings. They are so smooth, silky and sexy...you love the light that gets reflected on my nyloned legs. I can see your excitement and play with your mind. You will be so hard and ready to explode on to my sexy stockinged feet.

Category: GARTER & STOCKINGS
Related Categories: FEMDOM, POV FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS
Keywords: mistress fetish liza, nylon slave, lace robe, nyloned feet, nude nylons, pov foot worship, ff stockings, nylon goddess, gio stockings

Name: Fetish Liza - Entrancend By My Sexy Nylons
Duration: 00:09:34
Size: 246 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b64cd074a0c08/pantyhose15220.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 23, 2022 7:07 pm
The Full Adventure – THE PURR-FECT CRIME, Sticking Situation & Cyanide Dreams – a Super Heroine Trap and Sleepy Lesbian Parody

Starring: Anastasia Pierce as Catwoman and Ludella Hahn as Batgirl

Synopsis: The story takes place Downtown Gotham city… Wonder Woman Bracelets have been stolen by Catwoman! The famous thief is now fishing for a rich buyer overseas. As she is working on this very lucrative deal someone sneaks in her secret lair. It’s Batgirl! And, she is there to recover the stollen super-heroine cuffs… But at her surprise. There is a trap, a FLY TRAP! Something Catwoman had setup, just in case she would receive an unexpected visitor… Now Batgirl is stuck, finding herself in a very sticky situation what will she do next?

Includes: Anastasia Pierce as Catwoman, Ludella Hahn as Batgirl, Trap, Fly Trap, Bondage, Stuck, Stripping, girl-girl, Sleepy, Doll Fetish, Blackmail, Pantyhose Fetish, Authentic super heroine legendary costumes, Bondage, Drooling, SHIP, Super Villain, Fantasy, Gas, Surprise attack, Cyanide, Peril, Limp Fetish, Unconscious, Worship, Nylon, Mind Control, Humiliation, Orgasm, Foot fetish, Leg fetish, Parody, Weak, Helpless, Super-Heroine in Distress. DOOM, NO Escape

Name: Anastasia Pierce & Ludella Hahn – THE PURR-FECT CRIME
Duration: 00:31:06
Size: 480 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fe2f616c635dc/pantyhose15223.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 23, 2022 7:25 pm
My Widowed STEP-Father , who runs a Fortune 500 company and pretty much works all the time encounters you.
You go about making him fall madly in love with you, to where you now become his main focus , he contacts me to excitedly tell me of his good news and how he's so in love and plans to marry you.
So I come to visit him , and He's nowhere to be found , When in walks you.
At first I am taken aback by you stunning beauty, But then I ask where is my STEP-father ...... You act so sweetly , saying how glad you are to finally meet me, and my STEP-father has told you so much about me , I persist and act aloof saying , yeah that's nice but where is he, to which you say , well I sent him off on his little trip a day early , I Thought this would be a great time to get to know my soon to be stepson. You invite me to sit down offer me a drink , I hastily just have a water , You're sitting across from me, telling me How much my Step-father is in love with you, and what a perfect little **** the three of us will be.
as you speak , you trace your hands over and over your white pantyhose clad legs, crossing and uncrossing them , almost in a mesmerizing rhythm , as I sip the water you gave me, I start to feel very relaxed , almost as if I'm having fun, and my confrontational manner changes to one of being very docile, while I'm not sure of whats happening and I try to maintain a semblance of control of my faculties, My eyes keep getting drawn to your hands moving up and down and up and down, I am trying to avert my gaze , but I can't , I feel as if my will is slowly ebbing away.
You then continue saying , How excited you are to become my new stepmom , and How you will take such good care of me , and how you're sure i'll become your good little boy in due time, after all , you say my STEP-father at first thought he too could resist your Seductive power, and yet he fell head over heels in love with you , ready to carry out your every wish , and obey your every command, You say How you turned my STEP-father into your good little boy and you plan to do the exact same thing to me.
I am still trying to fight the desire to totally submit to you, I know its a losing battle , but I must try, You lean forward your bewitching cleavage and alluring breasts cradled in a sheer white lace bra, Make me tremble , You smile Seductively knowing that I can try to resist all I want , but I too eventually will succumb to power.
You then tell me how Nervous at first my STEP-father was , but you have ways of doing away with such nonsense.
You then began to describe how once my STEP-father sucked on your Amazing Breasts and a tiny little trickle of your breast milk passed his lips , your wicked wicked potion began to run through his veins. and before he knew it he was physically addicted to you , as well as mentally.
You then pull out one of your beautiful breasts and purr , Now don't you want to be a good little boy for your NEW-mommy , just like your STEP-father, of course you do, Now Come to me on your knees and taste my heavenly potion , and fall deeply in love, Come to me, say yes New-mommy, whatever little granule of willpower i had left is just about gone, as I fall to my knees and crawl to you, you pull my head to one breast and once my lips touch it and I begin to taste , I feel my self falling into your spell. Unable to resist.
You then pull my head away and say , now who are you , and I sheepishly say I am your little boy, any will I had is gone, and all I want to do is obey you.
You then apply some lipstick and proceed to give me a slow deep kiss , and say , this will keep you in the state of mind you need to be in , to serve your new-mommy and carry out her every wish. You then say my STEP-father won't be home until next week , but that I'll begin living my life wrapped in your web , and the first thing you desire is that I cancel my engagement to my finance ,and you want me to get back the engagement ring and give it you , as a token of your love and devotion to your new-mommy. While I attempt to say no , you stop that with another mesmerizing kiss. You start to stoke my cock, And coo , from this moment on, You can Only cum for me , no other woman, Only I your new-mommy can make you feel this way, this is your new life, you're trapped in my web , there is no escape , and why would you want to.
Now as the week has gone on I have lived my new life as your slave, catering to your every whim.
every now and again I try and reclaim my will , but when I do , You put your breast in mouth , and stroke me until I fall back into your web.
I have happily given you funds to shop to your hearts content , and done as you commanded and ended my engagement , as well as given you the engagement ring I retrieved.
When word comes in that my STEP-fathers group seems to be missing , and that they never made it to base camp.
You tell me about this development , and realize you'll have to adjust your plans , in addition to being your slave , I will now marry you in place of my STEP-father.
But you haven't completed your marriage plan, So I was going to have to step up and take my STEP-fathers place, and marry you in his stead.
While I was trying to slowly regain control of my mind, each time I attempted to , you put the kibosh on that , by feeding my addiction with the breast milk which has me completely Hooked on you. and stroking me to a nirvana like state of total submission.
When I tried to resist the notion of marrying you, you dressed in some white bridal lingerie and molded my mind to obey your every word.
At this point , I am yours , slowly accepting my new role, i'll have to continue running my STEP-fathers company , all with the explicit purpose of Pleasing you , Giving up all these material possessions to you, property , vehicles, financial portfolios , everything , as now that I'm your husband slave, it's what I must to do to please you.

Name: Madam Brandon - Your NewMommy is Your New Bride too
Duration: 00:08:26
Size: 412 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/35f0c9fddfa06/pantyhose15222.mp4