Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 18, 2022 7:28 pm
I'm about to go out with him and I can feel you are looking at me. Do you like this outfit? My elegant beauty makes you weak in the knees. I'm everything you would ever want in a woman. But you can't never have me because I'm your step-mommy. My pussy is for your Fa.th3r darling. But since I can hear you moan my name every night, I can feel your frustration build up. Let me control you and give you the release you wish so bad. But no peeking at StepMommy's pussy, you can only worship my sexy sheer pantyhose.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Mistress Lienne - Step Mommy's Pantyhose Domination
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:15:48
Size: 1.20 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b0d0a700e814d/pantyhose15354.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 7:54 pm
Stefania Mafra seduced Lance Hart into her house. He doesn’t know she’s actually the magical “Mystic Mafra” but doesn’t even care when she reveals herself. He doesn’t believe in her powers, and he’s certainly not about to tell her where he planted his evil bomb. Then she taps him on the nose and he suddenly falls on his knees under her spell. He can’t help himself. He buries his face in her pantyhose and high cut leotard covered crotch, worshipping her. She laughs. She’s going to take advantage of the situation and get herself off while he worships her amazing ass, legs, crotch and boots. Then she’s going to activate her spell fully by draining his cock. Once she has his cum on her, she’ll have full control of him and he’ll be her submissive forever, unable to commit any wrong doing (and useful to her as a sex slave on the side.)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Mystic Mafra Drains Lance Hart
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:08:59
Size: 298 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2c2de0e908413/pantyhose15361.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 8:09 pm
Name: g722 - Fiona A, Keith A in sheer pantyhose
Duration: 00:13:38
Size: 314 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/b68a7c43f81d0/pantyhose15363.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 8:26 pm
Sexy step mom knows how much you love her feet.
This is your lucky day.
Weronika use words which drive you crazy.
She want to see how you jerk off on her feet in pantyhose.
Worship her feet, worship her pantyhose.

Category: JOI
Related Categories: FEET JOI , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , JOI GAMES , SOLES
Keywords: foot , nylon , goddess

Name: Weronika - Mamusia Pomaga Synowi
Resolution: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:17:21
Size: 2.27 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c0afa224ed283/pantyhose15360.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 8:40 pm
Name: Natalia Leo - Pantyhose Pussy Rub
Duration: 00:07:27
Size: 817 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7f6ca6decf669/pantyhose15362.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 8:56 pm
Rapture is on her lunch break and wants to return to the office with clean shoes. When she finds out the regular shoe shine guy isn't there, she enlist his helper to do the job. With no shine box available, Rapture makes him use his mouth. She sits on top of him, and has him clean her high heels from top to bottom. Rapture then takes them off and makes him smell the insides. She then makes him smell, lick, and worship her nylons, foot gagging him whenever he is too slow.

Name: Goddess Rapture - Go Get Your Shine Box
Duration: 00:12:14
Size: 1.32 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/82b8ef2e34487/pantyhose15364.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 18, 2022 9:11 pm
Briella is laying on the bed in just her pantyhose and high heels. She tells you she loves guys or girls who can really get themselves off and she wants to help. She teases you with her heels before slipping them off to put her warm nylon feet in your face. She points her toes and flexes her soles for you while telling you to stroke your cock. She then rols over to play with her tits. She gets her nips nice and hard for you to bite. She then lays back to start rubbing her nylon crotch. Briella then decides to slide down her hose to show you her wet pink pussy. She puts those nylons down to her knees and puts her legs in the air to get that pussy gushing. She even flips over for rear view. She wants to make sure you drain your balls to her and her alone. Briella will def make that happen.

Category: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , JOI , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , MASTURBATION , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: pantyhose , feet , foot fetish , legs , high heels , nylons , collants , pussy , ass , fingering , jerkoff , tights , tits , encouragement , briella

Name: Briella, I want you to stroke it
Duration: 00:09:41
Size: 367 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3f7832e31e5aa/pantyhose15365.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 19, 2022 7:10 pm
Name: Angel Wicky - All sex in pantyhose
Duration: 00:34:20
Size: 566 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/79ea49b67e162/pantyhose15371.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Name: Haley Hill & Kiki Cyrus - Bathroom foot play, sultry hot blondes in fishnet pantyhose
Duration: 00:23:36
Size: 1.35 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/12062a068f7f7/pantyhose15366.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 19, 2022 7:49 pm
Our scene opens thirty-six hours earlier, with two superheroines laying defeated on the floor, moaning and barely conscious. Both Wondrous Woman (played by the young and gorgeous Annalise Cortes) and Wondrous Girl (played by Shauna Ryanne) have already been defeated and things look bad for both of our sexy superheroes, but things quickly get worse when they finally awaken and discover that someone has stolen their magic lassos while they were knocked out! Both of these Wonder Woman could be in big trouble should those two power items ever fall into the wrong hands! Plus, without their main magical weapons in the war on crime, they're ill-equipped to deal with new threats as they come along.

Cut to the present time, when both amazonian sisters are tracking their missing lassos via a lead they received earlier in the morning (Wondrous Girl also wearing her 'official' costume this time around) and they reach the home of Purity, a henchwoman reputed to be trying to sell both magic lassos on the black market for millions of dollars (played to perfection by 5'11" Luna Perigigm). As the two crimefighters look for clues in the home, they eventually find the missing lassos on a television cabinet and Purity confronts them angrily shortly afterwards. Holding them off with a remote detonator, Purity threatens to push the button and destroy a nearby elementary school unless both Wonder Women willingly surrender. Not wishing to see innocent lives ruined by the devious villain, both amazons offer themselves up as replacement hostages if Purity will deactivate the remote detonator. Taking the two lassos, Purity binds both amazons at the wrists with their own magical weapons of justice. Interrogating them as to the source of their power, each one tries to resist their own truth-compulsion but the lasso's will is unstoppable and soon both heroes are to admit that their power comes from the costumes they wear. Clarifying the point after Purity starts tugging greedily at WW's spandex leotard, Wondrous Woman admits that removing a few pieces of their arsenal effectively makes them ordinary women with no special abilities at all and that there's no need to strip them both naked.

Leaving both amazons still tied up in their own magic lassos, Purity leaves to make a few phone calls about how much she can get on the black market with both sets of costumes. As soon as the villainess leaves the room Diana and Drusilla immediately start using the telepathic powers from their magic tiaras to mentally command their lassos to start to untie themselves and loosen enough for their wrists to slip free. Touching the ruby star, they activate their powerful mental abilities and soon the lassos loosen enough for both of them to get free. As soon as they're free though Purity returns and is astonished to discover that both Wonder Women are now free. Twirling their magic lassos to capture Purity and rope her up tightly fails the two heroines though as Purity activates a powerful magnetic resonator hidden within a nearby wall and it immediately attracts both Wondrous Woman and her curvy sidekick by the metallic items they're wearing. Forcibly slammed up against the wall and unable to escape the magnet's irresistible waves of magnetic by sheer strength alone, Purity backs away (so as not to be caught by the magnet herself) and both superheroines are to deal with a very tragic truth... If they want their freedom from the electro-magnet hidden in the wall, they will have to divest themselves of all metal and leave all of their metallic power items behind, stuck on the wall. By freeing themselves, they will also be depowering themselves in the process, making them weak and ordinary. Will they do it, can these two sexy Wonder Women make the ultimate sacrifice in order to stop Purity? Tune in, and find out!

This clip is for lovers of magic lasso bondage (wrists only) and interrogations where the heroines are being to tell the truth but willfully resist for a while before their minds break and they are into talking, hostage exchange situations, blackmail scenarios, slow panning shots of defeated superheroines moaning and groaning on the floor who are barely conscious, a great "bullets and bracelets" montage where the two amazons block a hail of fire aimed their way, magnetic induction fetish (models stuck to the wall, struggling to get free but incapable of escaping), and a superb orgasmic breathing sequence at the end of this video as both superheroines try to get free but their struggles take on a sexually-suggestive sort of heavy panting as they each struggle to try to free the other (resembles sex-sounds as the panting grows louder and louder between the two amazons)

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: INTERROGATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, STRUGGLING, TIGHTS FETISH, BOOT FETISH, COSPLAY.
Keywords: shauna ryanne, annalise cortez.

Name: WONDROUS WOMAN & WONDROUS GIRL: The Replacement Hostages Part 1
Resolution: 854x570
Duration: 00:20:38
Size: 329 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f1e41daca83fa/pantyhose15369.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 19, 2022 8:07 pm
Hot milf rides stepson in pantyhose and miniskirt, his big brother comes home and loves to rough fuck stepmom. Stepmom gets fucked by both step sons. She acts like she does not like the rough fucking older brother gives her but watch as he pulls her hair, slaps, and hardcore fucks her in many positions. By the end of getting fucked by both stepsons, she is extremely satisfied after being creampied multiple times.

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step mommy, step son, Rough Sex, Pantyhose, Creampie

Name: Hollie Troy / HollieTroyXXX - Stepmom Fucked by both Step Sons 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:33:18
Size: 4.68 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8742512b63e56/pantyhose15367.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 19, 2022 8:31 pm
After a very long shift with layovers, flight attendants Sydney Paige and Courtney Cummz are finally able to put their feet up and relax. Both girls just got to the house to rest for the night and still in uniform they start talking about how their feet are so sore. Courtney wore heels and Sydney in her comfortable flats knows her friends feet must be throbbing. Sydney grabs Courtney's pantyhose encased feet and puts them in her lap, removing the high heels telling Courtney a little massage is in order. Sydney starts to rub and Courtney responds well, moaning. Sydney brings Courtney's feet to her mouth and licks which sends Courtney into immense pleasure. Sydney worships, licking and sucking soles, toes, arches and wrinkles all though the sweaty work pantyhose Courtney's been wearing. Courtney loves the feeling of the hot and wet foot worship on her feet and wants to return the favor to Sydney. Courtney's grabs Sydney's feet in her black flats, removing them and immediately starts to devour one foot then the other. Sydney did really need this, her feet feel so good all wet and warm in Courtney's mouth as she worships with lots of sloppy spit, all getting trapped in the nylons. These flight attendants might start getting foot freaky like this now after all their flights.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TOE SUCKING, FOOT PLAY, SOLE LICKING, FOOT FETISH
Keywords: courtney cummings, courtney, courtney cummz, sydney paige, sydney, fetish, soles, licking, foot massage, uniforms, blondes, nylons, pantyhose, ff nylons, hose

Name: The Foot Fantasy - Flight Attendant Pantyhose Foot Worship HD
Duration: 00:20:24
Size: 1.65 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fef36e9cf2b74/pantyhose15370.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 20, 2022 7:37 pm
Name: 467a - Ala in tan nylon stockings
Duration: 00:07:53
Size: 374 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/87445afc850ab/467a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 20, 2022 8:03 pm
(60 fps) Are you a high heel junkie? Do My Louboutins get you all hot? Do you like heels because you know that Heaven's scent is inside them? That's what it is. you actaully love pantyhose because they hold that scent. It's the combination of heels and pantyhose that create that perfect scent that you love to jerkoff to. Today I'll tease you plenty with My perfect MILF feet in pantyhose as well as My Loubies. I know you'll have to jerkoff so, I'll give you the instruction and encouragement that you need. Do you have a big load of cum that I can wear on My pantyhose, inside My Loubies?

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEET JOI, MILF, HIGH HEELS, POV
Keywords: mature milf feet, milf feet, mature feet in pantyhose, nylon feet joi, mature feet, pantyhose soles, nylon soles, louboutin heels, pantyhose feet joi, pantyhose feet, foot tease, milf soles, eroticnikki, erotic nikki, nikki ashton

Name: Erotic Nikki - Fetish MILF
Duration: 00:13:48
Size: 1.20 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b255ea48cdbed/pantyhose15368.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Apr 20, 2022 8:18 pm
Name: Natalia Forrest in shiny pantyhose
Duration: 00:05:45
Size: 336 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/56540a8b00e25/pantyhose15372.mp4