Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 09, 2022 7:09 pm
I'm really glad we got put on this project together. At first I didn't like you very much, I thought you were too nerdy for me. But the more I got to know you, the more I just wanted to spend time with you. Maybe we can start a new project together. I've had some ideas. Do you wanna know what I noticed about you? About your mannerisms, your behavior, your character. I think you're submissive. Maybe you wanted to keep that a secret but you've dropping hints because perhaps you wanted me to find out but I can tell, I can tell you wanna be used. You've just been waiting for a hot popular girl to come along.
And you know what gave it away? How your eyes just got really wide, your breathing just got a little quicker. Maybe you're a little scared, maybe you're wondering what's going to happen next. I promise you, whatever I make you do, it'll be for your own good. Ya know I've started to like you a little bit. And I want to help you. And I don't know if you've had sex before and honestly it doesn't really matter. Because I'm going to make you a virgin again just for me. You can be mine and I'm going to teach you how to ruin yourself, how to ruin the idea of sex. I'm going to teach you how to stroke and cum very easily with very little movements. It sounds enticing, doesn't it?
So if I teach you how to do that and you go to have sex with a girl, you'll probably just put it in her for a second and then explode. Do you think that would make her happy? Do you think you could make a girl happy? The only thing you need to worry about is making me happy. It's your purpose now. Now I want you to take my sock and put it in your mouth. Good boy. And I have this outfit I wore when I was hooking up with Brad, you know Brad, and well, put this on. I just wanna see how you look in my old clothes because you're going to be wearing them a lot from now on.
I wanna see your tiny little cock, pull it out. I wanna see how right I was about the size. Awww it's so small, it's so cute. Now stroke it, slowly. Let your hand run over the tip nice and slow. I'm going to make you cum fast. And while you're stroking I want you to think about me on top of him, riding his big cock. Yours isn't even half the size. I want you to think about that as you stroke. And then just hold your cock for a second. Rub your finger across the tip and feel the pressure starting to build. And just look at me. Look into my eyes, look at my face. Now open your mouth wide, spit out the sock.
I think you need a little mouth training. I have this dildo, stick out your tongue and go down on it. See how deep you can go, it's ok if you gag. And while you're doing that, stroke. I know you're enjoying this. I know you love having that big cock in your mouth. I know you like slobbering all over it. I know you like to think about me doing that to someone who's not you. And how it would never be you. You're never going to have a girl sucking on your cock again. You're never going to feel your cock slide into anyone ever again.
The only thing you're going to feel is the movement of your hand until you cum nice and fast for me. And soon I'm going to give you a nice little vibrator and then you'll never be able to use your hand again. You'll just hold it on your cock until you pop lol! Not only will no one else ever touch your cock but you won't either. I didn't say to stop sucking that cock, now keep going. I know you're getting close, that cock is really making you horny. I'm going to make you cum so fast but it's only going to get worse. I'm going to train you to cum faster and faster. I'm going to make it so much worse. But I'm helping you because I know how hard it is for you to get a girl. But you don't need one if you're a virgin for me. Say, 'I don't need anybody. I'm a virgin for you.' LOL! See how easy that was. Didn't take much convincing, did it? I knew you wanted it, I could tell.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Lucid Lavender - The Hot Popular Girl Ruins Sex For You
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 772 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/db21e40e8b9ec/pantyhose15632.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 09, 2022 7:30 pm
We found 20 year old Angellee at a wing restaurant and were blown away by her beauty and attitude! She brought her shiny leggings to the shoot as we have her take on Suave in her first ever beatdown clip! She heard he has been talking smack about her leg and arm strength and is not gonna take it lying down as she puts him through a variety of holds including rear naked, scissors, facesitting, g****vine and victory pose! The 20 year old is HOT as her beauty will blow you away as she takes Suave down with ease. What a debut!
Starring: Angellee, Acrosuave

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Bratty Beatdowns - 20 year Angellee debuts
Duration: 00:08:46
Size: 514 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b34182ba1a3af/pantyhose15635.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 09, 2022 7:52 pm
"What does a foot boy need? To be below us, of course." Paulas and Sandras perfect feet will turn any boy's head, so it's easy to lose track of genuine foot fetishists versus a boy simply lost in the glory of these girls feet. Paula and Sandra decided to test this boy. Tied up, he had to kiss their feet anywhere and everywhere he could reach, to see whose perfect feet he gets more excited for.

Keywords: pantyhose, tights, pantyhosefeet, bound, heels, dominatrix, tied up, louboutin, executrix, nylonfeet, paula, peeptoes, sissyboy, feet

Name: Bondish - Good Foot Boy
Duration: 00:06:00
Size: 199 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aa92cddb466a8/pantyhose15634.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 09, 2022 8:13 pm
GENRE: Anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), blowjob, cum swallowing, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), fishnet, gangbang, high heels, latina, pantyhose, rough, triple penetration

Name: Emily Pink - Your ASS is Grass and we're going to Mow it
Resolution: 848x480
Duration: 00:53:31
Size: 999 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0747e76a2e7e4/pantyhose15633.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 09, 2022 8:34 pm
Tags: shoes, pumps, stilletos, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, anal, nylons, pantyhose, milf, mdh, german, dress

Name: Daynia - Abgefickte Partyschlampe
Duration: 00:13:58
Size: 283 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e57bc1404aa68/pantyhose15622.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 09, 2022 8:53 pm
Scene 1

outfit - short skirt, dark coloured tights, heels

You're my teacher and you've spotted me several times in class staring at your legs and you've heard me say things about you. you know you can use your seductive ways to get what you want. I'm your student who just happens to know a really big secret about your boss and you want to use it against him. you're wearing a short skirt and tights and heels. We are alone in the classroom and you come and sit on the end of my desk looking at what work I've done.

Suddenly you climb onto my lap and straddle me, asking if I'm distracted. you start grinding and can feel my cock get rock hard. you pull me out of the chair and stand me against the table, getting my dick out. you start wanking me off slowly at first but getting faster and rubbing it all over your thighs and nylons. I can't handle it and I cum all over your thighs and nylons.

Scene 2

Shoot Style: POV
Outfit/hair style: full red lipstick. hair and skirt/heels/pantyhose from this clip

Today you decide to make your move. I've been kept behind because I was late with schoolwork.

The scene starts with you catching me staring at your legs, as you go to sit down. You walk towards me slowly, glaring at me intensely leaning over asking me if I could handle you, you look very serious. You tell me you've made real men beg because they couldn't handle you in bed. I flirt back and you laugh before looking at me one more time and you just say, "I'd break you"

I get up to leave before you turn around and walk at me quickly pushing me against the wall and grinding your left thigh into my crotch. Camera pans to your face and you say you'll give me what I want, but only if I tell you everything about your boss's secret. You unzip trousers and grab cock in your hand, you sharply jerk it a few times and rub it on your legs and pantyhose. You then slide it between your thighs while facing me. The camera pans up to your face so we are looking at each other. You're looking at me in a sexy but evil/naughty kind of way. You thrust your hips forward several times really hard, just to tease me, biting your lip, before stepping away and adjusting your skirt.

you ask me whether I still think I can handle you, I say yes. You summon me over, to you and you grab me by the throat. Next thing you're on top of me (either on the floor or push onto a chair) You climb on top of me and start wanking me off with this evil look on your face. before starting to slide my dick inside you, but only the tip, and you gently tease it a little.

Your not going to give him a chance, you are literally going to fuck his brains out and drain him to a puddle. You look at me and say "You're going to tell me EVERYTHING". . You then slam your hips down so I'm completely inside of you and you look into my eyes in a very evil way. As I start to talk (no script but just pretend I'm telling you things), you slowly start lifting up...but then sharply slamming down again. You do this several times to get me talking as the sensation is amazing. You climb off and drag me over to fuck you some more, this time me on top. As I start to slide inside you grab me and pull me in as deep as it can go and twitch yourppussy all over the cock. we fuck there in missionary and then we go back to you on top for the finale.

You're riding hard and being aggressive and as he's about to cum, you stop with the tip just in...you feel his cum shoot out before you slam your hips down again and another few times. You climb off and re adjust yourself.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

The video is amazing. I will definitely be back for more!

Category: THIGH FETISH
Related Categories: TIGHTS FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, CREAMPIE, THIGH FUCKING, COWGIRL SEX
Keywords: custom clip, seamless pantyhose, fetish clothing, angel the dreamgirl, black nylon, shoe fetish, lipstick fetish, nude nylon, teacher fetish, double cumshoots, cock tease, leather skirt, nylon legs, sex thru tights, shirt fetish

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 678 Caution, You Can Lost Your Damn Mind *4k
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:21:35
Size: 2.70 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4cff7ca777377/pantyhose15623.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 14, 2022 7:21 pm
On a hot summer's day, Elison G - a gorgeous, slender, tattooed brunette - is waking up to go to her job at a dental clinic. Her aircon is broken so, to cool off each morning, she starts her day by playing with a big ice dildo. She has slept tangled up in her sheets, wearing just a pair of fishnet-and-lace stockings with integrated garters. She stretches, flaunting small, perfect breasts with stiff nipples, and immediately, her hands begin to roam over her body. One massages her tits and neck, the other slides between her thighs to caress her shaved pussy. Next, she grabs her ice dildo, both hands wrapped around its thick girth as she plays it over her curves, melting the surface so it's smooth, slick and rounded. Breathing deeply, she plays it along her slit. She touches the tip to her pussy opening, just teasing at first. Then, as the toy melts down to a more manageable size, she slides it inside. She pumps it in and out, then, lying on her side, briefly plays it against her asshole. Moaning, she thrusts it deep inside of her snatch - and when she pulls it out again, so much of it has melted against her hot inner walls, there's a gush of water. Again, she tests it against her butthole, then sucks on it before finally slipping it into her tight anal opening, stretching her ass wide. Hungry for sensation, she switches between her mouth, pussy and ass, her pleasure heightening each time. Of course, the heat of the day and Elison's stunning body soon melt her frozen dildo down to a small chip of ice, but this doesn't faze her. She teases her clit with manicured fingertips, grinding and circling them in a frenzy. Soon, she is squirming on the bed, ass cheeks taut and hips bucking as she nears orgasm. Her cries of pleasure become louder and more urgent until, trembling, her body in spasm, she cums to a long-drawn-out climax. Momentarily satisfied, she still can't bear to leave her pussy alone, and she prolongs her pleasure even further, stroking her tender lips and splaying herself open as the picture fades...

Name: Elison G - Morning Routine 2
Duration: 00:14:09
Size: 517 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7a4a8d8c4b198/pantyhose15637.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 14, 2022 8:12 pm
Name: 826a - Ala in sheer retro stockings
Duration: 00:10:41
Size: 1.18 Gb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9a31c0af802d5/826a.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 14, 2022 8:49 pm
Naomi Rouge arrives home with tons of new tights, she finds her nylondolls already in their sexy zentai bodysuits and pantyhos, showing off their legs and feet! Naomi shines and glistens because of her lycra tights she is wearing all over her body. The girls are so excited by the spandex and metallic shiny stretchy tightsFirst Naomi slides both nylondolls into a tights panythose armbinder, so their arms and hands are tightly encased and restraint. Now Naomi wants her fantasy come true Once the two nylondolls are hogtied and gagged Naomi gropes them together before enjoying the touch of their soft and silky pantyhosed feet!

Name: Lesbian Pantyhose Bondage Threesome
Duration: 00:14:03
Size: 519 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b027a5f6a26ae/pantyhose15641.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 6:26 pm
Sasha is doing a ballerina lesson when she notices one of her students staring at her feet as she is posing. Sasha confronts the loser and decides if he is just gonna be focused on her pantyhose clad feet she is just going to take his money and humiliate him by giving him a footjob and sending him on his way. Sasha takes his cock and makes him shoot his huge load all over her sheer black pantyhose soles.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FEMDOM, FOOT FETISH, BBW PANTYHOSE STOCKINGS
Keywords: pantyhose, stockings, nylons, footjob, sasha foxxx, ballerina, femdom, leotard

Name: Sasha Foxxx Ballerina Footjob HD
Duration: 00:08:28
Size: 306 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0a1ce6541b6a1/pantyhose11417.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 6:52 pm
Continued from Part 1 ... Jeanette doesn't hesitate for a second as if this is what she was waiting for all along. I sniff her feet and am pleased at her aroma after a long day walking in high heels. I lick the balls of her feet through the pantyhose, then I suck her toes, each one through the silky material before taking all her toes in at once. She loves the feeling and so do I! Of course she returns the favor, gladly, with passion and excitement and she drives me wild with the skills of her mouth. Those succulent lips wrap around my toes and her long tongue extends up and down my high arches. We trade off giving one another foot pleasure until the couch becomes too small... and the rest, is history xxx Kayla Jane Danger.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LINGERIE, TOE SUCKING, SOLES, TOE POINTING
Keywords: licking, tongue, sheer, pantyhose worship, ass, feet, legs, foot fetish, kayla jane danger, voyeur, erotic, sniff, smelling, sole licking, lesbian

Name: Kayla Jane's Feet - Pantyhose Business Part 2 (lesbian pantyhose foot worship)
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:24:27
Size: 146 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b82dddb43ecbb/pantyhose11483.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 7:19 pm
Name: Asian Nurse in Pantyhose
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:24:27
Size: 194 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/ad7468a981600/pantyhose15642.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 7:37 pm
Mina is dressed in hot and sexy sheer pantyhose from head to toe, she is wearing her shiny black ballet boots and her tight leather corset. She starts by sitting patiently on a small coffee table wearing her leather hood which has only a couple of small holes over the mouth and is sealed on the nose. This makes breathing slightly more difficult as she needs to purposely breathe through her mouth rather than her nose and that requires concentration. She is then zipped into our black leather zippered armbinder and secured with a bunch of leather belts and left to relish in her position. Finally, I take a small square of PVC tape and begin to tease her by taping over the holes on her hood totally blocking off her air flow. Each breath she attempts to draw in does nothing but squeeze the leather hood tighter over her face denying her any air at all. Her cute little struggles for air are gorgeous.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, armbinder, glamour bondage, slave, pantyhose, elbow bondage, ballet heels, leather, corset, bodystocking, leather hood

Name: Restricted Senses - RS-171 Movie - Fetish Doll
Duration: 00:20:18
Size: 735 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c338966036b11/pantyhose15639.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 8:05 pm
Name: Alicia Williams - Tiny Alicia Edging Pantyhose BJ
Duration: 00:21:32
Size: 812 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/147ced3d1002f/pantyhose15640.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Jun 15, 2022 8:56 pm

Tags: boots, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, anal, mdh, german, milf, nylons, pantyhose, stockings, leather jacket, thigh high boots

Name: Daynia Der verbotene Strassentreff an der Bundesstrasse
Duration: 00:12:31
Size: 311 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d609878ca940e/pantyhose15636.mp4