Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Breaking Superman

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:778MB Time:00:10:52

screenshot
SUPER VILLAIN, CROSSED LEGS FETISH, HIGH HEELS,
POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS:

Custom: You are the seductive villainess Goddess who has lured Superman into your trap. He finds you sitting in your chair, legs crossed. You have telekinetic powers which allows you to squeeze and take him without even touching him. You've captured all the other heroes and now you've saved the best for last. You will break him and make him yours. You give him a sample by slowly crossing yours legs. He finds he can't move! You have him. He struggles but can't escape. You begin to squeeze your crossed legs tightly and he feels them squeezing his body. This is how it will be for him: Helpless in your grip. You cross your legs the other way and squeeze tighter. You could crush him, if you wanted. This continues as you entice him to give in. Once you've broken him, you release him by uncrossing your legs. You pick him up slowly into you arms. You strength is also physical. There is no escape. He's yours.

Download: Part1 & dead_link_removed

Added: Apr 27, 2020 9:47 am
Worship My Golden Pussy

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:954MB Time:00:11:40

screenshot
MIND FUCK, PUSSY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION,
SHINY CLOTHING, CAMEL TOE, FEMDOM POV:

The Gleaming Golden Goddess of your dreams is back! This clip is a goddess body worship themed session.
I`ll tease you with My beautiful pussy in hot shiny leggings and curvy firm ass glistening golden.
Worship Me and jerk your cock for Me!

Added: May 18, 2020 4:27 am
Tipsy Intox Puppet

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,03GB Time:00:24:14

screenshot
[color=brown]MIND FUCK, JOI, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV,
DRINKING, INTOX GAME, LINGERIE, MESMERIZE:
[/color]

Alcohol. It's a natural disinhibitor. It's one of the best tools that powerful women like me have to control weak little boys like you. A few drinks is all it takes to make your inhibitions fly right out the window. Mindless. D r u n k. Compliant.
Pour a shot. We're going to play a little **** intox drinking game. I'm going to get you d r u n k now, and even drunker still while you're in the midst of humiliating yourself for me. Whenever I say the word, you will be ready to take another shot. When I say "shot" you shoot. No questions asked. No limits allowed.
You're nice and d r u n k now, aren't you? My d r u n k little puppet, brainless and ready to obey. Ready to embarrass yourself. Now here's what you're going to do, puppet...
This is going to be a night to remember. Or maybe it'll be a night to regret. Maybe you'll wake up tomorrow with a throbbing headache and a deep feeling of shame...but who cares? You're d r u n k now, and that means I pull the puppet strings.

Added: May 19, 2020 8:42 pm
Premie For Tits

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:535MB Time:00:07:01

screenshot
PREMATURE EJACULATION, TIT WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION,
MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION,
CORSET, ORGASM CONTROL, VERBAL HUMILIATION:

It’s never taken much to get you going, and I know you’ve been working so very very hard with your edging practice in an attempt to last longer. But it’s just never going to work. Not when tits like mine exist. You’ll blow and blow and blow until you’re drained down to the last drop.

Download

Added: May 24, 2020 5:01 am
Tit Slave Trigger Training

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:931MB Time:00:10:52

screenshot
MIND FUCK, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SENSUAL DOMINATION,
TIT WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE/SLAVE TRAINING, CUM COUNTDOWN:

Is your cock already hard? Of course it is. The simple sight of My tits is enough to make you weak. Go on, stare at them, it's the only thing you can do. You wish you could touch them, squeeze them, feel them pressed against your body.. But Women like Me weren't made for men like you. Women like Me are born to rule and reign supreme. Watch Me *snap* My fingers. It's a simple act, yet it sends shockwaves of lust and weakness through your body, all the way to your boner.. Go on, stroke for Me while I tease you with My delicious tits. My delicious tits make you so obedient, like you have no will of your own. And the sound of My *snaps* make you drop even deeper into obedience. You need to give My big, beautiful, bouncy tits exactly what they want. Stroke as I *snap* My fingers and tease you and take you to the edge. You're going to be a good titslave for Me, you're going to be a good titzombie for My perfect round tits.. Irresistible. Give Me what I want, let it cum to Me. Good boys will be rewarded..

Added: Jun 03, 2020 5:38 am
Edge Your Cock

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,24GB Time:00:16:10

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION,
PUSSY WORSHIP, LINGERIE, FISHNETS, TEASE & DENIAL:

Are you ready to edge with me? I know how much you love to stroke your cock for me. Touching yourself, as I tease you with my perfect body, rubbing my big tits and ass in your face. How I about I rub my pussy while you jerk. Then, you’ll really be edging WITH me. Timing your strokes with mine, pretending that it is your cock teasing my wet puss, watching me moan in pleasure along with you. Enjoy this one moment of orgasmic bliss because this will be the closest you’ll ever get to fucking me.

Added: Jun 04, 2020 11:06 pm
LinkingU2FinDom

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,41GB Time:00:18:37

screenshot
Goddess Worship, Slave Training, Addiction, Cock Tease,
Fishnet Fetish, Financial Domination, Stroke and Send:

This is the perfect combination of pleasure and payment. You'll continuously fall deep into a trance while obeying my words and worshiping my entire body. You want to stroke. I want you to pay. Pay to play and stroke while you send. Pay again. Stroke some more. Pay even more. The cycle never stops and you wouldn't want it to.

Added: Jun 10, 2020 8:49 pm
3 Steps to Sweet Escape: Step 2

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,03GB Time:00:13:29

screenshot
MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION,
ASS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, LOVE ADDICTION,
WET LOOK, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASE & DENIAL:

You completed the first step. Are you feeling my grip slowly let go? Are you feeling the imminent escape creeping up through you? Don't worry, this step will take you even further. You're so ready to run away. Tight balls, hard cock, this step is really difficult, and many relapse, but I will help you along the way.

Added: Jun 21, 2020 7:51 pm
Boots Make You Jerk

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,60GB Time:00:19:01

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BOOT WORSHIP, MIND FUCK,
FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM,
LATEX FETISH, EXTREME HIGH HEELS, PVC-VINYL:

Those shiny new dangerous boots, made to destroy your manhood. They make you feel so weak so horny. But before I let you jerk that c$ck to those boots they need a proper worship. Heel to top, every inch needs your attention, making you become more restless, more hornier. You can feel my power taking over your body! I make you push it all out!

Added: Jun 23, 2020 11:58 am
P0ppers Int0x Addiction

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:2,00GB Time:00:23:35

screenshot
MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION,
SUBMISSIVE/SLAVE TRAINING, COERCED INTOX, MESMERIZE:

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak,
Mesmerized stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.

Added: Jun 25, 2020 4:59 pm
Tricking you to eat your old cum

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,42GB Time:00:16:51

screenshot
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
GODDESS WORSHIP, BIKINI, COCK TEASE, SPH,
FEMDOM POV, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN:

I know you always try to get out of eating your cum.
The thought turns you on but you're too much of a pussy to do it.
Well I can guarantee that you won't have a choice this time.

Added: Jun 26, 2020 5:40 pm
Coerced Bi - Training

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,33GB Time:00:17:56

screenshot
**** Bi, FemDom Goddess, Anal Training, Toys,
Coerced Gay, Dirty Talk, Sexy Curves, Mesmerize:

You said you would do all to make me happy. I will be happy if i see you get fucked in the ass
by a friend of mine and i want to see it all. I will give you first some training to get you ready.

Added: Jun 27, 2020 11:26 pm
Satin Panties JOI

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:570MB Time:00:07:21

screenshot
ASS WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION,
LEATHER GLOVES, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS,
SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN:

I know how weak you are for my ass. Especially when I'm wearing satin panties. It's obvious you want to worship every inch of my juicy round bottom. Be completely smothered by me. Inhaling my Goddess scent. I'll let you stroke for me as you worship. Then you will need to beg like a good pet if you want to cum to my perfect ass.

Download

Added: Jun 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Shiny Catsuit Cum Countown

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:656MB Time:00:08:17

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, ASS WORSHIP, SPANDEX,
SHINY FETISH, METALLIC, LONG LEGS, BOOTS, HIGH HEELS,
COCK TEASE, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN:

I know how much you love seeing me in a skin tight shiny catsuit, I know how much you love how the material hugs my curves and how much I love to grope myself in the silky stuff! This is a seriously sexy JOI full of skin tight shiny loving with lots of booty play in a catsuit and boots!

Download

Added: Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm
Super Girls Jerk Off Instruction

screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,06GB Time:00:14:19

screenshot
JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT,
COSPLAY, SOLO MASTURBATION, CUM COUNTDOWN:

JERK IT FOR YOUR SEXY SUPER GIRL!! I really love dressing up as HOT super girl and driving you crazy!!! I just know I have the POWER to give you an instant boner and make your cock explode!! I mean look!! You have a boner already just from looking at me hehe Now how about you take out your hard cock and watch me and listen to my instructions until I count you down to cum for me ...