Added: Jul 01, 2022 1:31 am
Removing Chastity JOI Countdown

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,61GB Time:00:21:15

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Goddess Worship, Lingerie, Cock Tease,
Chastity Encouragement, FemDom Princess, Cum Countdown:

Today’s the big day ! you get to finally set your cock free and remove the chastity.. but not so fast , first I’m going to tease you ... and once it’s off Ill control how to stroke it .. might not even let you stroke at all

Download: Part1 & Part2

Added: Jul 12, 2022 9:44 pm
Bikini Babe JOI

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:490MB Time:00:05:59

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Cock Tease,
Bikini, Shiny Fetish, Long Legs, High Heels, Orgasm Control:

You are so weak for me in a bikini, it's an instant trigger for your cock and it takes all your self control and physical power not to prematurely ejaculate for my hot body in this shiny neoprene bikini. I encourage you to stick it out until the end for the ultimate orgasm, and explosive relief.

Download

Added: Aug 01, 2022 9:58 pm
HypnoStroke Therapy

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:834MB Time:00:11:04

screenshot
Mind Fuck, Domination Fantasy, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship,
Face Fetish, JOI, Men Following Orders, Mesmerize, Hypnosex:

She is leading the forefront of innovations in hypnoTherapy. She has Scheduled several sessions with nothing but an Outpouring of Gloriously positive results, although her technique might be unorthodox, it produces results, today you will witness first hand one of her enthralling sessions, this once in lifetime change to view the teachings of a cock the****utic genius, while you sit and watch from the comfort of your own home as she mesmerizes your cock into submission, you must follow her procedures step by step, and fully comply with her methods, and once you do, your cock shall be hers, to train, and rejuvenate into the throbbing member all women know and love, she was kind enough to record this session in hopes of enlightening you into the glory that your cock can be, through her therapy she will guide you into the best most overwhelming jerk off experience you have ever had, but Only if you Do as she Commands.

Download

Added: Aug 03, 2022 5:29 pm
Lick Off Your Cum CEI!

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:877MB Time:00:10:52

screenshot
Cum Eating Instructions, JOI, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship,
Big Tits, Cock Tease, Slave Task, CEI Encouragement:

Time to play again! Listen closely to my instructions, this time I'm making you lick your cum off a plate! Oh yes, you heard right. I want that plate licked clean so you can put it back to the kitchen and nobody will ever notice. Are you up for this humiliating task? I know you are. You want to eat your own cum.

Download

Added: Aug 06, 2022 4:57 am
Edge And Suffer

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,07GB Time:00:12:49

screenshot
Bratty Princess, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, Goddess Worship,
Sensual Domination, Edge Play, Sub Training, Slave Task:

Time to edge your Horny self, I know how strong your addiction to My perfection! U loving feeling that strong weakness and deep addiction to stroking. Today i will show that your weakness and Obsession having no Limits! U will Pump and edge your mental addiction to My Powerful Commands!

Download

Added: Aug 08, 2022 2:56 pm
BLACK BODYSTOCKING

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:256MB Time:00:03:09

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bodystockings, Ass Fetish,
Legs, Dancing, Pantyhose/Stockings, Bra Fetish, Cum Countdown:

This is a short 3 minute teaser JOI of me moving around in my new black bodystocking.
Short, sweet, and sexy!

Download

Added: Aug 13, 2022 8:31 pm
The Gooner Test

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:731MB Time:00:09:17

screenshot
Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction, Gooning, Edging Games,
FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Men Following Orders:

How true of a goner are you? Do you have what it takes to go deep into an edging frenzy for goddess, holding in that cum for as long as you can? I hope so, because we are going to put those skills to the test. Follow a simple order for goddess, as you edge and worship my body.

Download

Added: Aug 21, 2022 3:11 am
Month of Tit Worship - June 6

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:347MB Time:00:04:05

screenshot
Blonde Goddess, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship,
Cleavage, Tit Play, Hand Bra, Bouncing, Addiction, Mesmerize:

This time around I won’t be ripping you off (as much as we all enjoyed that).
Instead, I’ll be feeding your addiction. And what’s more addictive than my big perfect tits?

Download

Added: Aug 22, 2022 3:01 pm
Step-Mommy Worship

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:932MB Time:00:11:08

screenshot
Step-mommy fantasy, Taboo, Goddess Worship, Long Hair,
Big tits, Sensual Domination, Edging Games, Ass Worship,
Lingerie, Silk, Lace, Panty Fetish, Pussy Worship, POV:

Ready to worship Step-Mommy? Of course you are, my eager horny little pervert.
Where should we begin? With my long silky blonde hair? So soft, so glamorous.
Maybe we should start with my luscious lips. All glossed up and ready to seduce you with every word I speak.
I see you staring at my tits, and we'll get to those. But if you're a true Step-Mommy worshiper, you need to worship all of Step-Mommy.

Download

Added: Aug 26, 2022 12:16 pm
Sensual CEI Encouragement
for Shy Cumsluts

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,26GB Time:00:16:06

screenshot
Cum Eating Instructions, Sensual Domination, Pussy Worship,
JOI, Lingerie, Stockings, CEI Encouragement, Cum Countdown:

Are you nervous to eat your cum? Don't worry, Mistress understands. I know it can be scary, but I'm going to help you get over that. I know you're going to love eating your cum for me. We'll go slowly, and by the time you're ready to cum, you'll be excited to taste it and swallow all of it for me. Don't you want to be my good little cum-eater?

Added: Sep 13, 2022 3:08 am
Cockslut Secrets CEI

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:692MB Time:00:07:57

screenshot
Cum Eating Instructions, JOI, Bisexual Encouragement,
Big Tits, Lingerie, Stockings, Gay Humiliation Fetish:

Admit it, beta boy, you love cock. It's a dirty secret that you keep from everyone...but I know the truth. I know how badly you want to suck a huge veiny cock. I know how badly you want to bend over and be used like a human fleshlight...begging for another fresh load of Alpha sperm. It's your deepest darkest secret....but I'll get it out of you. Once you're horny and vulnerable you won't be able to hide it from Me.

Download

Added: Sep 26, 2022 11:04 am
Jerk Off For Your Boss

screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1GB Time:00:12:10

screenshot
Boss Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, FemDom POV,
Big Tits, Lingerie, Bra Fetish, Cum Countdown:

I’ve called you into My office today to talk about your performance. Frankly, it’s been a bit disappointing. Leadership and I have even discussed firing you, but I’m willing to give you another chance. Of course you’ll have to go above and beyond to keep your job; and that includes doing everything I tell you to do. Think you can handle that, bitch? Well to prove it to Me I’ll need you to pull out that cock and start jerking for Me. Oh come on, don’t act like you haven’t thought about it. I’ve seen you staring at my cleavage all the time—and I can see that bulge in your pants. If you want to keep your job you’re going to have to cum for Me. Right here, right now.

Download

Added: Oct 01, 2022 5:43 am
Ass to mouth training

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:1,3GB Time:00:15:42

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Anal Masturbation, Dildo Fucking/Sucking,
FemDom POV, Anal Training, Ass To Mouth, Cum Countdown:

Get ready for the intense ass to mouth anal training, you dirty slut. Get naked, take your favourite dildo and do exactly what I say. You will start slowly by opening up your asshole with your finger and progress to this nasty ass to mouth training. I will guide you, make you change positions and in the end you can even stroke while fucking your ass hard and fast until the final cum countdown. Get dirty and nasty for me, show me what a slut is hiding inside you;)

Added: Oct 05, 2022 4:09 am
Spit Tease & Telling You to Cum

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1920x1080 Size:501MB Time:00:06:03

screenshot
Face Fetish, Cock Tease, Masturbation Encouragement,
Cum In Mouth, Spit Fetish, Topless, Tongue Fetish:

A simple video where I tease you with my mouth and tongue, letting my spit drip down my chin and sucking it off my fingers. I let you just enjoy the view for a few minutes before I start to tell you to cum for me, wanting to taste every drop and nearly begging for you to explode in my mouth and on my face. Enjoy

Download

Added: Oct 09, 2022 11:14 pm
SISSY FAGGOT MINDFUCK!!!
PIGGY PRICE!!!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:785MB Time:00:10:37

screenshot
Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Sissy Training, FemDom POV,
Big Black Cock, Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination:

THIS CLIP IS #1 ON THE "SISSY TRAINING" CATEGORY, #2 ON "FINANCIAL DOMINATION",
and #4 on the OVERALL TOP50 CLIPS list!!!!!! BUY IT, you DROOLING SISSY COCKSUCKER!!!

Isn’t it SAD how some MEN get all the PUSSY they want, while others, like YOU, get like NOTHING!! Oh yeah, it’s a crying sham, LOL!!! But wait, what makes it even FUNNIER is that while the BIG, FAT, HUMONGOUS COCKS are stuffing OUR tight ASSES and PUSSIES with Their DELICIOUS MAN MEAT (Hmmmmm…), you pathetic gooner boys are stuffing OUR WALLETS with your HARD-EARNED CASH!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Are you ready to GIVE IT UP, little sissyboy? Ready to PAY the PIGGY PRICE for the BEST FEMDOM CLIPS your little loser dick will ever twitch for? Well, not before GODDESS JESSIE warps that measly brain of yours even more! See, I’M such a GREEDY BITCH, I don’t JUST want your money. I want to know you’re HUMILIATING yourself more and more, unable to stop, totally addicted to being a trained PENIS PUPPET! A LONELY one too, that never even gets CLOSE to a pussy anymore. Hmmm, now what could make a sad depraved piggy even MORE desperate and unappealing to WOMEN? Hmmmm? OH! I know!! Turning you into a drooling SLUT for ALPHA COCK!!! LOL!!! Why SHOULDN’T you succumb to the SUPERIOR MEN that WE crave? You’re already completely PUSSY-DEPRIVED!! Let GODDESS JESSIE finish you off, by taunting you with REAL MAN MEAT until you drool while you stroke that little CLIT you have between your legs, just like WE DO!!! As GODDESS JESSIE put it, “should we drool TOGETHER, loser? While I take all your MONEY?? Doesn’t that sound AWESOME!?!?” HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It’s time to surrender ALL YOUR CASH, dumbass!! Pay 10 TIMES as much as the other lonely losers, and show what a complete WEAKLING you are for POV HUMILIATION!!! LOL!!!

Download