Author
x18000
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 11, 2023 7:24 pm
Duration: 00:08:13
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 812 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "ANABELLE AND BRIANNA - STEPMOM AND AUNTIE FACESIT ORGASM" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 10/09/23)
TAGS: BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, MILF, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BIG TITS, YOUNG DOMME, BLONDES, BREAST SMOTHER, FACE FUCKING, FACEFUCKING, FACE RIDE, FACERIDE, CHASTITY, COCK CAGE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, PUSSY SMOTHER, PUSSY SLIDE, FEMALE ORGASM, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, LOSER, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Stepmom and auntie put Fun Size Frank to use. They take turns using his face. They sit on his face and orgasm. They yell at him because even in chastity they see he is getting aroused. He isn’t allowed to. Its all about their sexual needs. NOT HIS!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (813.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:34:26
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1554 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUCKOLDSESSIONS: "SOPHIA LOCKE - PUTTING SPERM IN SOPHIA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/11/23)
TAGS: BIG TITS, REDHEAD, THREESOME, UNIFORM, MASTURBATION, CREAMPIE, BIG DICK, PUSSY TO MOUTH, MILF, TATTOOS, BUBBLE BUTT, CAUCASIAN, LINGERIE, VOYEUR, STOCKINGS, NYLON, VAGINAL, INTERRACIAL, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, CUCKOLDRESS, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Sophia Locke and Michael Jackman have been trying so hard to get pregnant and have decided to consult with a fertility clinic that many of their friends have recommended. Immediately Dr. Don Sudan & Dr. Sheem The Dream make both of them feel comfortable and assure them that they are willing to go to any length to solve this problem for them. Michael has of course brought in a sperm sample to be analyzed and unfortunately Dr. Sheem after running some tests has determined that Michael's sperm is absolutely worthless. So Dr. Sudan asks the nice couple just how far are they willing to go to solve this problem. Both Sophia and Michael agree that whatever it takes. Dr.'s Sudan and Sheem then explain they have a fool-proof plan to get as much sperm as needed into her pussy. Sophia takes both of their cocks in hand and says again, whatever she has to do it's worth it and devours their cocks with a passion that she did not know was inside her. They begin to pummel her pussy relentlessly trying to get as deep as possible to leave their cum in the best possible spot. When they finally have both emptied there nuts into Sophia they give her and Hubby a moment alone for Michael to clean up and kiss his amazing Wife.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 11, 2023 11:49 pm
Duration: 00:14:33
FileSize: 2135 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VIVIENNE L'AMOUR: "TORMENTED CUCKOLD CRUELLY TEASED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/24/23)
TAGS: MILF, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK MISTRESS, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, STOCKINGS, SHINY NYLON, LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, CFNM, BONDAGE MALE, TIED SLAVE, FOOT FETISH, SHACKLES, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, PAYPIG, FLR, BLINDFOLD, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, CHASTITY DEVICE, LOCKED COCK, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: I have taken delivery of a new order from Honey Birdette. My paypig and cuckold is present when I unbox them - he has a huge lingerie fetish - but he's not allowed to see - oh no. He is shackled to the bed in stocks and blindfolded. He must listen as I describe in great detail what I have ordered. He must listen as I talk about fucking my 4 bulls later wearing them. His cock helplessly dripping through his chastity cage as I rub my ass over his face. I remove his blindfold and show mercy by letting him kiss and worship my heels and then teasing him with my shiny nylons.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:15
FileSize: 1534 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VIVIENNE L'AMOUR: "TOPLESS GODDESS WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/12/23)
TAGS: TOPLESS, DRY HUMPING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, YOUNG DOMME, MILF, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK MISTRESS, BDSM, NATURAL BREASTS, MASKED, HUGE TITS, PLEASER, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, LATEX BOOTS, BOOTJOB, BOOT HUMPING, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, FEET LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, VERBAL ABUSE, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, HIGH HEELS SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: The Goddesses are topless on our thrones, wearing only our matching shiny heeled boots and not much else! The slaves are ordered to worship our boots with their mouths. One lucky slave is ordered to hump my boots with his pathetic cock whilst he has the pleasure of sniffing my beautiful behind. Our boots are removed and the slaves may now lick our toes whilst having their shrimp dicks tormented by bare feet.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Added: Nov 12, 2023 10:27 am
Duration: 00:08:08
FileSize: 851 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WILDCATS: "N132 TWO GODDESSES MOCK A SLAVE, SIT ON HIS FACE, SPIT IN HIS MOUTH AND ON HIS FACE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/29/22)
TAGS: PRINCESS BERTIE, PRINCESS JOEL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, GLOSSY, SHINY FETISH, GLOSS, YOUNG GODDESS, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FULLWEIGHT, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, BDSM

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (851.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:06:52
FileSize: 705 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WILDCATS: "N141 PRINCESS BERTIE AND JOEL SPITTING FOOT HUMILIATION SMOTHER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/19/22)
TAGS: YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, THROAT SITTING, THROATSITTING, GYM LEGGINGS, SMOKING, SMOKE, CIGARETTE, ASS SMOTHER, FOOT SMOTHERING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOTFETISH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, YOUNG GODDESSES, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FULLWEIGHT, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BDSM

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (705.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 12, 2023 7:45 pm
Duration: 00:10:35
FileSize: 963 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "PENELOPE KAY - CUCK WORSHIPS POUNDED PRINCESS PUSSY" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 10/22/23)
TAGS: CHASTITY, DICK CAGE, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, CUCKOLDING, ORAL SEX, MISTRESS RELAXING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, GODDESS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: This beta is Penelopes pet. She is his owner. He barks at her command and does EVERYTHING she demands. She wants to cum. So she opens her sexy legs and he pushes her thong to the side and starts eating her out. Her pussy is so perfect and beautiful. But last night her alpha pounded the fuck out of her. So it is funny to know that he had to taste the dick the was inside of her last night. She can be so mean!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (964.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:33:23
FileSize: 3027 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VIVIENNE L'AMOUR: "SEXUAL SLAVERY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/08/23)
TAGS: MILF, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, **** SEX, FEMDOM SEX, SEX SLAVE, SEX SLUT, BONDAGE MALE, MIXED WRESTLING, AMAZONS, LIFT AND CARRY, WEIGHTLIFTING FEMALE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TOES LICKING, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING, BDSM, DUNGEON, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, PUSSY LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SEX, PUSSY EATING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, AMAZON POSITION, STANDING SEX, USED, TIED COCK, COWGIRL, KINKY, KINK
DESCRIPTION: I have a new sex slave and I am going to test him out rigourously. If he's not up to standard I shall dispose of him - but I shall have fun putting him to the test fucking me in all kinds of standing and lying positions. I'm determined to get many loads from him before the day is done.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (3.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 13, 2023 12:44 am
Duration: 00:19:17
FileSize: 1826 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VIVIENNE L'AMOUR: "HOW HUMILIATING FOR YOU" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/14/23)
TAGS: PEGGING, BONDAGE MALE, FINGERING, STOCKS, HOODED SLAVE, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BRUNETTE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MILF, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, MOUTH FUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, BDSM, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: The terrified sub is cruelly treated with extreme humiliation and throat fucking whilst he is bound by the neck and wrists in medieval stocks. As he sobs with fear and shame I stretch his fuckhole with my fingers and pound him roughly with my strapon - never ceasing with his humiliation.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:07:36
FileSize: 1655 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "FACE SAT AND JACKED TO ORGASM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/12/23)
TAGS: **** HANDJOB, MILKING, CUMSHOT, SPERM, SEMEN, OUTDOORS, OUTSIDE, BIG TITS, BIG BUTTS, CUM SHOT, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, BDSM, UNDER FEMALE ASS, RIMJOB, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PATHETIC MALE, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Rii loves sitting on her slaves face on a nice warm day. She tells her slave to lick her asshole because she can't get a proper tan on it if it's dirty. The slave loves her dirty ass, nothing tastes better and he licks up and down her crack and presses his tongue as deep into her hole as he can, savoring every bit of it. What an amazing ass she has too, a sight to behold and you'll be so jealous seeing the slaves tongue worshiping her hole. While he licks she rubs her pussy over his nose and at times sits firmly on his face to take away his air. Seeing him kick is so much fun!

Goddess leans forward and tells the slave to reach with his tongue and this is a real sweet spot for you as you see her ass and asshole up close and unobstructed. Imagine it's your tongue reaching for that pretty pink hole. Pleased she calls him a good boy and decides to let him rub his cock. She pulls her beautiful tits from her tiny bikini top and you get to see all of her now. Almost as lucky as the slave underneath her. Rii then takes the slaves cock into her hand as she wants to control his orgasm. Her stroking him, along with her sitting on his face, is too much for the slave and he can't hold off for long. Graciously she lets him cum, and he screams with pleasure. Even after he has blown his load she continues to masturbate him to see him squirm then she slaps his balls. "My hands are all gooey with cum" she says as she holds her cum covered hand up to the camera, looks at you and says "Why don't you lick it up." Remember no one says no to Goddess Rii.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 13, 2023 4:02 pm
Duration: 00:17:10
FileSize: 626 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WILDCATS: "N23 FACE SLAPPING AMP SPIT - SENSUAL FACE SLAPPING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/15/23)
TAGS: YOGA LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, BOOT FETISH, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, SMOKING, SMOKE, PRINCESS BERTIE, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GIRL, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, YOUNG GODDESS, PATHETIC LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BDSM

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (627.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:08:58
FileSize: 598 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WILDCATS: "NICE! N133 MY FRIEND AND I ARE BRUSHING OUR TEETH, WE POURED SALIVA ALL OVER THE SLAVE'S FACE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/20/23)
TAGS: TOOTHBRUSHING, TOOTH BRUSHING, DIRTY FEET, COLLEGE PARTY, OFFECE, PEDICURE, PRINCESS BERTIE, PRINCESS JOEL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, GLOSSY, SHINY FETISH, GLOSS, YOUNG GODDESSES, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (600.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 13, 2023 11:04 pm
Duration: 00:14:57
FileSize: 1295 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AVA KAT AND MACY - FRESHMAN MEASURED FOR BETA EVALUATION" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 11/03/23)
TAGS: BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, KAT SOLES, MACY CARTEL, BLONDES, TRIPLE FEMALE DOMINATION, GROUP FEMDOM, JEANS SHORTS, DENIM, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, SEX TOYS, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, MOUTH GAG, TALL WOMAN, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SUB TRAINING, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS
DESCRIPTION: Its finally here! Measuring day. Time to measure dicks and decide if they are alpha or beta. If their dick is 6 + inches that means no chastity. If its less than that it means the loser is a beta. EW. And they have to be locked away and ready for use. The girls tricked Fluffy. They knew his dick probably wasn't 6 inches. But they made him jerk off before so it was super lame and it definitely wasn’t going to be big enough to pass the test. He is so bummed. He should have known the girls were up to something. He is so fucking stupid. Anyways, now he has to be in chastity and ready for use. The alphas and brat girls are going to spend the college year using him for whatever.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:18:07
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1531 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "LOCKED AND COCKED" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/10/23)
TAGS: MILF, BLONDE, NYLON CATSUIT, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, KEYHOLDER, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, DEGRADED, HUMILIATION, HUMLIATED, SEXY CLOTHING, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BDSM, VERBAL ABUSE, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, CFNM, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, SLUTBAG, STRAP-ON,DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, STRAPON, MALE INSERTION, INTENSE POUNDING, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, DIRTY WORD
DESCRIPTION: Locktober is upon us and My slave kneels before Me. I cruelly tease him hard before squashing him back into his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I throw away the key and set about showing him how his life is going to look moving forward. My huge strap on needs sucking so I push his head all the way down My shaft. I'm going to use his holes and deny him of any pleasure. I instruct him to sit on My cock and grind onto Me, his pert ass bouncing up and down on My dick. I make him turn to face Me as he rides Me balls deep I stare into his soul and see all of his secrets laid bare. I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, I butt fuck him so deep, pinning his head under My hand this little slut is going to be sore for days and left chaste, frustrated and desperate.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Added: Nov 14, 2023 1:11 am
Duration: 00:12:39
FileSize: 1051 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "CUM GUZZLERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/07/23)
TAGS: MILF, BLONDE, USED, DEGRADED, HUMILIATED, SNOWBALL, COERCION, THREESOME, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, SATIN BLOUSE, LATEX MINISKIRT, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, OLD SLAVE, CUM IN MOUTH, OLDMAN, OLD MAN, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUMSHOT, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, **** BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, MEAN BRAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I have My toys ready and waiting....... flash has been chaste for weeks, he knows the only prospect of orgasm is in another mans mouth. he has accepted his fate, but must find the discipline inside himself to listen to My instructions and deliver to the letter. I bring My other two cock suckers in on their knees, I place them either side of the cock and command them to lick it simultaneously. I am wearing a black satin shirt, PVC miniskirt, fishnets and high heels. A cruel cackle already brewing in My voice as I salivate over their discomfort. flash's dick is already dribbling precum everywhere, if he's not careful he will explode prematurely and face a severe punishment........... I make each slave suck his cock in turn, slowly edging flash until he begs to climax and I deny him a release. Deep throating him, gagging on his hard cock one of the slaves has a raging erection....... what filthy little cum sluts. I savour each sucking, moving the cock suckers head up and down with My hands, controlling the speed. I instruct one slave to lie down, the other is made to bring flash off in his mouth. This orgasm is huge and erupts all over his face and mouth filling it entirely. I then make him dribble the second hand spunk into the open mouth of the other slave. Any drops spilled must be licked up!!!!!!!!!!!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:09:28
FileSize: 1010 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "WANKERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/21/22)
TAGS: MILF, BLONDE, DEGRADED, HUMILIATED, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, ORGASM CONTROL, MILF, BLONDES, DOUBLE DOMME, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, RUINED ORGASM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CUMSHOT, BOOT KISSING, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, MEAN BRAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: It is release day at the Manor for one lucky boy........ but todays milking with be a fun game with a cruel twist. Miss Courtney and Myself have three slaves ready to explode, but only one filthy little wanker will be allowed to empty himself. The first one to into his glass is the winner, the losers must watch and be denied and put back into chastity. Being stalked by two beautiful blonde sadists, hissing cruel comments is proving rather humiliating for the slaves and they all struggle to maintain an erection. More fun for Us to mock We circle them like easy prey, taunting and teasing.......... one slave reaches his climax only to be fed his own filth back to him for Our amusement....... delicious!!!!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1 010.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 14, 2023 6:52 pm
Duration: 00:09:59
FileSize: 440 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS SACRED: "STRAPON FUCKING IN LEATHER LEGGINGS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/08/22)
TAGS: LEATHERPANTS, CUCKOLD, HIGHHEELS, SEXYLEGS, BONDAGE MALE, TIED SLAVE, CHASTITY, DICK CAGE, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, FETISH CLOTHING, GLOSS, BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HARD STRAP-ON, STRAPON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Every day I fuck my slave, in different clothes after work, every day I show him who is the BOSS. This time I'll be wearing beautiful shiny leather leggings! check out my awesome ass.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (440.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:13:33
FileSize: 1698 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MISTRESS SUGAR - HUMILIATES 2 BETAS GAGGING FOOT WORSHIP " (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 11/03/23)
TAGS: BLACK MISTRESS, EBONY, FOOT GAGGING, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, BRUNETTE, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, CHASTITY, DICK CAGE, UHD, ULTRA HD, TIED MALE, WRAPPED BONDAGE, PLASTIC TAPE,BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, CHOKING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, GODDESSWORSHIP, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, FOOTSLAVE, FOOTSLAVE TRAINING, FOOTWORSHIP, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Sugar is our newest mistress to BP! She is beautiful and is ready to dominate our bozo betas. She is making one of the slaves worship her feet. She even gags him with her feet to really make him obey her. She is using our mini little slave as human furniture. Both nerds are in chastity. Its going to be exciting to see how good she gets them!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 14, 2023 11:08 pm
Duration: 00:16:22
FileSize: 1815 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "SWALLOW HIS LOAD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/16/23)
TAGS: CHASTISED, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, CUM DRIPPING, USED CONDOM, MILF, BLONDE, USED, DEGRADED, HUMILIATED, LEATHER SKIRT, SHINY SATIN BLOUSE, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, CUM IN MOUTH, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, MEAN BRAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Hooded and knelt My slave is desperate to release, denied, chaste and tormented for weeks I command him to masturbate for Me. I am wearing a beautiful black satin shirt, tight pencil skirt and matching stilettos. I tease and taunt My trembling slave with tales of torment, the things I have done and the things I will do to him. he masturbates profusely, pre cum dribbling out of him, desperate, needy and dripping. Under the pressure of My watchful gaze and talons scratching his skin, he can't quite climax......... no issue Mr Maxwell had satisfied Me entirely this morning and I always keep a fresh cream pie sample to hand. I describe My morning fuckfest with My husband in detail before pouring Mr Maxwell's thick cum down My slaves throat so he may taste what it is that made Me happy!!!!!!!!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:12:34
FileSize: 1348 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "A PASSIONATE POUNDING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/01/23)
TAGS: ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, REGALDOMINA, DEGRADED, HUMILIATED, SUBMISSIVE, FUCKED, BLONDE, PEGGED, SODOMISED, TAKEN, CONTROLLED, DOMINATED, BLONDE, SADIST, SHINY SATIN, STOCKINGS, NYLON, LINGERIE, HUMILIATION, SEXY CLOTHING, BDSM, VERBAL ABUSE, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, CFNM, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, SLUTBAG, STRAP-ON, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, STRAPON, MALE INSERTION, INTENSE POUNDING, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK, DIRTY WORD
DESCRIPTION: My slut has been called to My bedroom as I am extremely frustrated and wanting to plunge inside a hole. I am wearing a satin bodice, stockings and matching violet cock. I use his mouth to wet My cock, slow long licks all the way down My shaft. I enjoy feeling M cock glide down his throat and hitting his tonsils. The moment he recoils and wretches brings Me such satisfaction. I lie him down, spread his legs and push inside him. I pin his hands above his head and tower over him, My eyes burning into his soul expelling all his deepest, darkest fantasies. his body is Mine, his hole is Mine, I will bend him to My will with My cock. Passion, lust, desire pulse into him as I fuck him deeper into the bed...........

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 15, 2023 2:40 pm
Duration: 00:39:49
FileSize: 3449 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GYNARCHY: "DEPRAVED BI SLUTS FUCK, SUCK AND CUM IN EACHOTHER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/25/23)
TAGS: ASS FUCKING, ANAL, BDSM, DUNGEON, CFNM, FELCHING, CUM IN ASS, CIM, SHINY LATEX SHORTS, PANTYHOSE, NYLON, SNOWBALL, CUM IN MOUTH, MASKED SLAVE, CHASTITY, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUMSHOT, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, **** BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, BRITISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, UK DOMINATRIX, MEAN BRAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I manage to make my bi sluts do the most disgusting things imaginable. Each time I see them I make them do more and more depraved activities for my amusement. It brings me immense joy to humiliate and tease them as they debase themselves for me.

Today, I have my bi slaves seduce each-other by making out and caressing each-other. One slave is made to lick and rim the asshole of the other before he in turn is fucked by the slave's hard cock which has been locked in chastity for 3 months prior to the occasion. It doesn't take long for the slave to cum deep into his ass, after which the spent slave has to then suck the fucked slaves cock until he has a load of cum in his mouth. He is then ordered to spit the slave's load back into his asshole. The fucked slave now has two loads of cum in his ass, including his own. To finish, the fucked slave is made to squat above the face of the other and dispense his cum filled ass into the slave's mouth.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (3.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:07
FileSize: 946 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "BRIANNA - I WANT YOU TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND GET A JOB FOR THE FEMALES OF THE FAMILY" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 10/31/23)
TAGS: BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, MILF, BLONDE, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FOOT SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, GODDESSWORSHIP, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, FOOTSLAVE, FOOTSLAVE TRAINING, FOOTWORSHIP, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Brianna is this boys stepmom. He has always been very intimidated of her ever since he saw how she treats her husband. He is terrified. He sees the beatings. He sees her take his wallet every night. She doesn't ever do anything for him. She never helps cook or clean. He is always so sad. And his stepsister makes him really angry because she is so mean too! Brianna requests that he quit school to get another job to provide for her and his stepsister. He has no choice. He is dominated by the females on the house.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (946.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 15, 2023 8:38 pm
Duration: 00:15:18
FileSize: 2119 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "LICKING MY SWEATY ASSHOLE AFTER GYM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/20/23)
TAGS: SHINY SPANDEX YOGA LEGGINGS, GLOSSY YOGA PANTS, GLOSS, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY BODY, GYM LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, GG PRODUCER, MILF, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN DOMINATRIX, BIG ASS, BIG FEET, SNEAKERS, ARMPITS, SLAVEGIRL, AMATEUR, LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, HUMILIATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, RIMJOB, RIMMING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS
DESCRIPTION: We go to the gym, Bianca and I, we work out a lot, and as you know, Brazil is a tropical country, so it's very hot and muggy. With it, I always sweat a lot. We got home all sweaty, the whole body! Bianca soon took advantage of this and confessed to Me that she loves sweat! Who loves the smell of sweaty ass! Look how delicious, having a neighbor to wipe my sweaty ass every time I get back from the gym! Is it her pleasure or mine? I think it's both, right? Bianca sniffs and sucks My feet and armpits too!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:59
FileSize: 1578 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GG PRODUCER: "SUCKING SWEATY FEET IS WHAT YOU DESERVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/01/23)
TAGS: FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, YOUNG DOMME, REDHEAD, FOOT ODOR, SOLES TEASE, SMELLING SOCKS, WRINKLED SOLES, YOGA LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, SWEATY CLOTHING, GYM LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN DOMINATRIX, SNEAKERS, AMATEUR, HUMILIATION, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, TOES SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: After training at the gym the slave was ready and prepared to wipe this Goddess's sweaty feet! Manu has beautiful feet and the soles are naturally wrinkled and sexy. With this stinky and sweaty sock everything gets more interesting! Manu always leaves this sock separate to go to the gym, to always have her scent! Lucky slave!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Added: Nov 15, 2023 11:46 pm
Duration: 00:07:44
FileSize: 561 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BEAUTIFUL GIRLS: "PRINCESS BERTIE AND REBECCA WE PISSED ON THE SLAVE)) WE SPIT ON THE FLOOR AND THE SLAVE LICKS ALL OUR WHITE DROOL!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/09/23)
TAGS: HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, TOILET SLAVERY, RIDING CROPS, CROPPING, SEXY MINISKIRT, AMATEUR, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, LATEX BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, HARDCORE HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMMES, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: We pissed on the slave)) We spit on the floor and the slave licks all our white drool! We beat him with a whip, make the slave lick his boots. I pee in his mouth and on his face. All the piss you have to lick off the floor loser.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (563.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:27:02
FileSize: 2063 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BEAUTIFUL GIRLS: "PRINCESS ALEXANDRA SHE SPITS FOR YOU - AMAZING POV" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/12/23)
TAGS: OUTDOORS, OUTSIDE, FEMDOM POV, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, BRUNETTE, SMOKING, SMOKE, AMATEUR, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMME, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY GIRL, YOUNG MISTRESS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 16, 2023 12:50 am
Duration: 00:06:03
FileSize: 459 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "BASEMENT TO SERVE PUSSIES AND ASSES - GROUP LEZDOM ORAL SEVITUDE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/14/23)
TAGS: PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, LEZDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, ASS SMELLING, ASS HUMILIATION, GROUP DOMINATION, ASS KISSING, PUSSY KISSING
DESCRIPTION: Domineering and bisexual Mistresses have arranged for their slave girl a basement for torment in which the bitch Subby BB must always serve all parts of the bodies. In this dirty and dusty place, the submissive bitch is already beginning to obey the three Goddesses - Kira, Dorimills and Jucy. The slave girl, on the orders of the Mistresses, worships their asses by kissing and smelling them. No matter what each of the Mistresses is wearing, the bitch must serve the ass in leather pants, and the ass in jeans and the ass in nylon pantyhose under a skirt. The same goes for the pussies, the lesbian slave is required to kiss the pussies of each of the three Mistresses while they humiliate and taunt her.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (460.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:09:22
FileSize: 715 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "ASS SMELLING AND FARTING LESBIAN DOMINATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/01/23)
TAGS: PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, LEZDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, FARTS, FARTING, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS WORSHIP, SUBBY BB, ASS KISSING, TWO MISTRESSES, FACESITTING IN PANTY, FACE RIDING, FACE SITTING
DESCRIPTION: Two lesbian Mistresses Dorimills and Agma this time decided to humiliate their slave girl in a special way. At first, the lesbian slave thought that she would just have to bow to the asses of her Mistresses, as this is part of her daily duty. But at that moment when the slave girl passionately kissed the ass of the Mistress Dorimills - the Mistress suddenly announced that she wanted to fart the slave girl right in the nose, after which the Mistress Agma pressed the face of the slave between the buttocks of Dorimills and there was a sound of farting in the face of the lesbian slave. The submissive bitch was in shock, but the Mistresses ordered her to take a deep breath of gases from their asses every time any Mistress decides to fart in her nose. In addition, the Mistresses only once warned the slave girl that they were now farting in her nose, and later on they farted the slave girl in the nose at random moments while the slave girl was just sniffing their asses. In addition, the Mistresses also sat on the face of the slave girl and ordered her to kiss and lick their asses both in leggings and panties.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (716.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Added: Nov 16, 2023 2:18 am
Duration: 00:08:53
FileSize: 681 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "LOSER SLAVE GIRL SERVICE TWO MISTRESSES ASSES AND KISS THEIR DIRTY SNEAKERS OUTSIDE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/16/23)
TAGS: PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, LEZDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, SNEAKER FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS, SUBBY BB, KNELT, ASS KISSING, TWO MISTRESSES, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, MISTRESS IN PANTY
DESCRIPTION: Jucy and Dorimills went to the park to do outdoor sports. While both girls were crouching by, another girl walked past and admired the gorgeous asses of Dorimills and Jucy. The dominant girls noticed this so they quickly made this stranger kneel down and kiss their asses in yoga pants. Powerful girls behave very boldly and they don’t care at all that the pathetic bitch gets dirty on the dirty ground when she worships their asses. Then each of the Mistresses pulled down their yoga pants to press the slave girl's face between their buttocks and order her to inhale the scent of the ass hole. After that, the two sadistic girls laid the submissive girl on the dirty ground and sat on her face. And after Dori and Jucy felt that the slave girl obeyed them unquestioningly, they ordered her to kneel before the Mistresses and start kissing their dirty sneakers. And finally, the Mistresses laid the slave girl on the ground and pressed the dirty soles of their sneakers to her face.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Download File (682.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:07:25
FileSize: 569 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "DIRTY SPITTING HUMILIATION LEZDOM OUTDOOR" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/21/23)
TAGS: PPFEMDOM, AMATEUR, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, LEZDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, TWO MISTRESSES, KNELT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPIT IN MOUTH, YOGA SHORTS
DESCRIPTION: Dominant blonde Dorimills and petite Mistress Jucy love to assert themselves by humiliating other girls. And when their bullying of another girl has no consequences for them and has no restrictions, then they humiliate their slave girl in a very dirty way. So they decided to turn the submissive Subby BB into a living trash can and human spittoon right in a public lakeside park. The obedient slave girl knelt on the ground, and the impudent Mistresses Jucy and Dorimills approached her from the sides and began to spit in her mouth. Two sadistic bisexual girls alternately spit into the open mouth of the slave girl and enjoy their superiority and permissiveness. But to humiliate the bitch only by spitting in her mouth and her face was not enough for the Mistresses, so Juicy found a dirty half-empty bottle in the grass and poured the remaining contents into the mouth of the slave girl. At the same time, the Mistresses, mocking the lesbian slave, make an assumption how dirty this bottle is and whether the dirty homeless person drank from it. Then Jucy put the neck of the bottle into the mouth of the slave girl and began to fuck her mouth, and Mistress Dorimills mockingly comments on how deep the slave can suck.

When the Mistresses got tired of the humiliation with a bottle, they pushed the slave girl to the ground with their dirty sneakers and began to spit in her mouth again and wipe the soles of their sneakers about it. Since the Mistresses often missed and their spit fell not in the mouth, but on the face of the lesbian slave, by this moment her face was already covered in the saliva of sadistic girls, so Jucy took a napkin and wiped the slave's face with it and then put this napkin in her mouth and ordered that she eat it. After that, Dorimills and Jucy continued to spit in the mouth and face of the slave girl, in addition, Jucy began to smoke and exhale smoke into the slave girl's saliva-covered face. When the sadistic girls mocked the slave girl to their heart's content, they left, leaving her lying on the ground in the park, dirty and smeared in their saliva.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot