Author
picraider
Poster
Added: Dec 14, 2012 1:26 pm
I found 5 HD video links of her (which I prolly cannot post but will if moderator says OK). The videos are an immense 1.5GB in filesize. And I wonder if these downloads are OK or garbage before I download. Because Teen-dreams only has 350MB versions of these videos and I found versions on other payed websites which offer the videos in same size of 350 each. Not 1.5 gb each. Soloteengirls and MyTeenVideo don't have previews so I cannot check.

Girl in question:
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Btw not much info on her. Anyone has moar info?
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 14, 2012 6:09 pm
picraider wrote:
I found 5 HD video links of her (which I prolly cannot post but will if moderator says OK). The videos are an immense 1.5GB in filesize. And I wonder if these downloads are OK or garbage before I download. Because Teen-dreams only has 350MB versions of these videos and I found versions on other payed websites which offer the videos in same size of 350 each. Not 1.5 gb each. Soloteengirls and MyTeenVideo don't have previews so I cannot check.

Girl in question:
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Btw not much info on her. Anyone has moar info?

She only did a few things but they have shown up at at least a half a dozen sites. All of her material was done years ago, so I can't imagine those videos are legit at that size. It's always possible someone enhanced the videos in some sort of way to make them more HD, though. People do weird things.