File: A Girl Like Me
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:06:14
Filesize: 184 MB
File type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

Bailey knows losers would love to be with a girl like her. But it will never happen. Instead you have to pay her to control your orgasms, and wait for her permission to cum.

screenshot

-----------------------

File: Her Balls, Not Yours
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:07:40
Filesize: 227 MB
File type: MP4

The best way for a slave to understand that his balls are no longer his, is for a Lady to tie him to a table and torture them. Lexia does just that, totally immobilizing her slave and then having her way with his balls. When the slaves noises get too loud, she gags him and resumes the torture. Maybe now the slave will now learn that they are her balls, not his.

screenshot
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 30, 2013 7:13 am
Title: Mia Li's Cucky Husband Part 3

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 253 MB

Mia and her stud are asleep together in bed while her husband sleeps in front of the bed alone. Mia wakes up then wakes up her husband. Mia wants to get the day started on a good know so she forces her husband to worship her feet and give her studs feet some attention as well. The loser cuck stands on his knees at the foot of the bed and worships both his wife and wife's lovers feet. Mia wants some extra attention to her soles and toes so she lays her husband down and feed him her perfect bare feet.

Featured Model(s): Mia Li
Categories: Foot Worship

screenshot
MiaLisCuckyHusbandPart3.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 30, 2013 10:02 pm
Title: Mia Li's Cucky Husband Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:06
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 110 MB

Mia has a big date today. Mia Li's husband is a dorky loser and looks at awe of his wife's perfect body as she gets ready to get pleased by another man. Mia doesn't let her husband just sit there Mi puts this loser to work. Mia bends over the counter as she continues to get ready and demands her husband to begin cleaning her ass. Mia wants it cleaned with his tongue of course. Mia's husband sticks his tongue in his ass cheeks and goes to work. Mia's husband eagerly licks every inch of his wife's asshole till its spotless. Mia finishes her make up and now with her clean ass she is ready to have some fun.

Featured Model(s): Mia Li
Categories: Ass Worship

screenshot
mialiscuckyhusbandpart1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm
Title: Foot Job Cumming Competition

screenshot

screenshot

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:10:41
File Size: 399 MB

Mistresses Staci and Mistress Kandy are up to no good again, this time with two foot worshiping slaves. They begin some very HOT face-fucking the guys with their feet… then things get even crazier. Both girls administer foot jobs to the lucky slaves, under the condition that the last bitch to cum licks up the other slave's cream pie. Staci's slave cums first, while being ordered to suck his Mistress's cock. Kandy's slave is the loser, especially considering the fact the guy got to lick her pussy to induce him to win. Oh well. To soften the blow, Mistress Staci lends a helping hand and provides Mistress Kandy with a lot more pleasure than her slave's tongue ever could. Finally, the two girls dismiss their mediocre slaves and decide they are better off enjoying each other's company without their bitches underfoot.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

screenshot
lmf-footjob-cumming-contest.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm
Title: Fucked In The Kitchen

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:03:48
File Size: 56 MB

Featuring Mistress Kiana

Latex fucking with a huge strap-on in the kitchen.
Parts: 1
Total Duration: 3 minutes 47 seconds
Photos: 20
Tags: anal, dildo, kiana, strap-on, strapon

screenshot
fucked_in_the_kitchen.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jul 26, 2014 6:06 pm
Title: Cruel Cheerleader Missy Humiliates You

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:12:22
File Size: 425 MB

"I know all your most crippling weaknesses. I know how to tease and manipulate you to get anything I want. And you know what I want? I want to see just how far I can break you. I'm gonna bring you to the brink of insanity. To see if I can make you do the filthiest, most humiliating things I can imagine...."

Princess Missy Rhodes, cheerleader fetish, step-cucky, brutal tease and denial...

screenshot
misDNZ-720.part1.rar
misDNZ-720.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 01, 2014 1:19 pm
Title: Goddess Selena Lets You Choose the Outfit She'll Wear to Peg You

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:41
File Size: 298 MB

"I'm taking you into the bedroom tonite. You're going to kiss my ass and worship my stilettos. And then? I'm throwing you down on the bed to give you the good hard ass fucking you've been begging for with your prissy attitude. The only choice you have is what S/M outfit I'm going to wear to dominate you..."

Princess Selena, outfit testing, heel worship, ass kissing, strap-on humiliation...

screenshot
selotF-720.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 21, 2014 10:50 pm
Title: Lingerie Boutique Manager Ashley Wants You to Be Her Panty Slave

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:27
File Size: 221 MB

"Hey there Panty Man. Yeah, you. You come into my lingerie store and pretend you're looking for panties for your girlfriend. Don't make me laugh. The salesgirls and I have you all figured out. And when you come slinking into my store today? I've got a plan to turn you into my very own sissy panty slave..."

Ashley Sinclair, panty fetish, sissification, public humiliation...

screenshot
ashPAN-720.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Nov 09, 2014 6:33 pm
Title: Office Job Competition Part 5

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:14
File Size: 405 MB

This is the final scene of this amazing series. The Mistresses want the winning candidate to understand that they will have to serve as a toilet to them and anyone else that visits the office. Mistress Kandy, Mistress Meana and Mistress Jasmine decide to show the candidates how much they will have to consume at any given time. They climb onto the sides of the bathtub and let their golden rain pour into the tub. The volume is incredible and the lucky candidate will become their full toilet if he wins the competition.

Mistress: Mistress Jasmine, Mistress Kandy, Mistress Meana Wolf

screenshot
lma-office-job-competition-p05-f.part1.rar
lma-office-job-competition-p05-f.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Dec 26, 2014 3:19 pm
Title: Danni's Sissy Training Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:08:56
File Size: 108 MB

Danni King

Miss Danni King hasn't been a 'Domme' for long but shes already got a loyal following of sycophantic losers, sissys, and pay zombies desperate for the chance to prove themselves.

Well you sissy boys are in for a treat today as she is going to bring out the TRUE LOSER in YOU. She is so fucking out of your league and such an ALPHA Princess, that you really will do anything she says for an ounce of her attention. Your training is going to begin, with you being transformed from a submissive male, into a SISSY SLUT.

Danni King is going to break you, completely. And she knows you will be even better value to her as a lipstick-wearing, cock-craving BONIFIED SLUT! Your penis will no longer be required, so it will be allowed to rot so go and buy a chastity device, hide it away under cheap panties and lets begin. You will learn to love wearing girly clothing and you will be re-programmed to think like a girl, eventually craving cock, wanting cock between your LIPS and of course up your ARSE...

screenshot
Dannis_Sissy_Training_Part_1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jan 13, 2015 9:45 pm
Title: Vicky's Brainwash Blackmail Game Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:21
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 56 MB

Vicky Narni

''I knew you'd come to see me, take a good long hard look. Look at my sexy outfit, you know you can't resist my hot HOT body. So tell me baby...'' Miss Vicky Narni loves how weak you submissive males get at the first sign of her and due to the popularity of other blackmail clips, Your Goddess Miss Vicky Narni has decided to do her own! You losers will be given a chance to endure her brainwashing torture game... You SERIOUSLY weak and addicted losers will be tormented by her sensational curvaceous body as she weakens you more and more to the point where your at bursting point, bulging and frustrated by her breathtaking body. After watching this clip you will have fallen deeper under her control to the point where she can take control of your worthless little lives and RUIN you!

WARNING: Do not buy this clip unless your ready to become seriously addicted and financially broken by a TRUE DOMME DIVA GODDESS... PREPARE LOSER TO SURRENDER YOURSELF TO MISS VICKY NARNI AND BE FOREVER OBEDIENT FOREVER DOMINATED.

screenshot
Vickys_Brainwash_Blackmail_Game_Part_1.rar
Osivaldo
Added: May 08, 2015 1:05 pm
Title: Princess Tessa Takes You Back

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:05:56
File Size: 205 MB

Princess Tessa, schoolgirl humiliation, ankle sock fetish, public emasculation...

screenshot
tesSCH-720.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 02, 2015 12:26 am
Title: Dakota's New Toilet Paper

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:18
File Size: 452 MB

Princess Dakota loves spicy Thai food, even if it doesn't always agree with her stomach. Lucky for her, pervy Uncle Ernie is on hand to clean up any mess. She sits on his face, parts her cheeks, and orders him to lick her asshole clean. This is a hot ass licking video with plenty of toilet verbals.

Mistress: Princess Dakota

screenshot
lma-dakotas-new-toilet-paper.part1.rar
lma-dakotas-new-toilet-paper.part2.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 15, 2015 10:30 pm
Title: Dirt Under My Feet

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:07:36
File Size: 111 MB

Miss Daisy likes to put things in perspective for the males that she owns. And in that respect she keeps it simple, as to her you are like the dirt under her feet. Aside from the money that transfers from you to her, you aren’t really of any value to her. You’re an orgasm to control, a man to ridicule and a wallet to drain. Think about that as you stroke and lick the bottoms of her feet.

screenshot
DirtUnderMyFeet.rar
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 18, 2015 11:05 am
Title: Suffer For Goddess Avalon

screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 00:04:11
File Size: 45 MB

Your money is nice and all, but Goddess Avalon also enjoys watching you suffer. It amuses her even more when you are suffering while trying to stroke your cock. Having you slap your balls while you struggle to stroke brings a smile to her face and just makes you look all the more pathetic to her.

screenshot
SufferForGoddessAvalon.rar