Author
swiftstu
Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2004 3:01 pm
Prizes for the best posts should be credits to your post count for the free membership. Maybe post of the week gets an extra 10 posts and post of the month gets 15 etc. I dont think there should be a prize for longest post as that might lead to someone just rambling on and on without really saying anything.

STU
Ulysses
Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2004 4:01 am
Access to exclusive content. Possibly a movie with two girls using the strap on or with a dildo deeply inserted in the butt-hole!
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2004 6:20 am
boy... some of you guys are some pipe-dreamers...
my favorite is starring in a vid with the girl of your choice... that was sweet...

i think the idea of dividing it into categories is a great idea, so i second that motion... otherwise you get into the impossible task of trying to compare apples to oranges...

and as much as i like to fantasize, i think that two realistic ideas for rewards would be:

- free trial membership (as already mentioned... duration? s e v e n days... foreteen? something like that...) to either TeenFuns or Angelfuns... (which means if an award recipient wins and already has a membership to TF, he has an option)... or...
- an automatic 50 points toward the quota for the next level of award for this forum....

or a starring role in a vid with one of the girls... hehe...

how about special badges? smiley stickers?

anyway, that's my input for whatever its worth...
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2004 3:32 am
lazuro wrote:
maybe you should do some catagories like funniest post, sexiest picture posted, or most helpfull post. Most unusual post.

i think alex should be rewarded somehow because he is posting some seriously in depth helpfull tutorials. so i nominate him for poster of the month.

i think poster of the month could be a better idea than post of the month, so that it takes in to consideration what people have done overall rather than just one post.

i m for u
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 2:38 pm
I think the people who post original content(video clips, photos etc) must
be awarded someway like more duration ( 6 month membership or more).

actually it is a promotional process and it builds greater trust between
people.. more trust means more valuable customers..

my best wishes to all board admins for running this great forum Smile

best regards..