Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 23, 2023 10:49 am
SamCanRam Sam & Harper Maddoxx / Extreme Anal Part 2 Fist 3sum Squirt Foot Cum / Video price: $29.99

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

This is Part 2 with Harper Maddoxx, with a male who is adding to make it 3sum. We begin by giving Harper a smack when we kick our arses. Then Harper offers me a hand and an unintentional cock inside my ass. This is followed by me doing similar to Harper and making her the squirt. Cowgirl and reverse to Harper is able to kick my ass while being fucked for the DP. Then I do similar to Harper, but I get my entire hand in her ass to get DAP. Always was looking forward to getting my foot into a lady's ass and who better than Harper while I pump my foot into her, making her go squirting. Then, Harper being fucked upside down while my hands helping to make the man cum. She will prolapse as I sucking in the cum, then dump it into her mouth to eat

Tags: anal fisting, anal footing, anal insertion, anal prolapse, anal stretching, close up, DAP, deep fisting, Double Anal, double penetration, footing, mature anal prolapse, Squirt, TAP

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:42:28
Resolution: 3840x2160
Format: mp4
File Size: 4.84 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e60126b23a04c/SamCanRam_Sam___Harper_Extreme_Anal_Part_2_Fist_3sum_Squirt_Foot_Cum.mp4
Added: Nov 23, 2023 1:27 pm
CrazyWifeSlut / Fist & h0rse cock for her ass / November 7th, 2023

The beautiful insertion Queen ' CrazyWifeSlut ' stars in this thrilling update, having her loose ass double fisted and fucked with an XL h0rse cock dildo, till it's a total, blown out, prolapsing wreck! It's a rare delight we get to enjoy watching a woman this attractive, perform such insanely huge anal penetrations. She may have the beauty of a Victorias Secret angel, but this women is as perverse as they come! Her goal is to devastate her holes completely beyond return, which she's well achieved already, now the insatiable slut is addicted to the intense orgasmic sensations it provides! Enjoy watching her bent over on all fours, as her lucky husband approaches from behind and shoves a giant h0rse cock dildo, deep in her ass! This would suffice for most depraved, monster cock craving whores, but not CrazyWifeSlut! She wants her asshole ripped apart with much thicker insertions. Knowing his hot wifes extreme desires well, her husband inserts his giant fist alongside the h0rse dick and continues slamming her ass with both! The penetration is brutally hard, just the way she craves, making her scream in ecstasy, as she explodes in multiple, mind blowing orgasms. The devastation caused to her hole is so fucking extreme, her ass meat hangs out in a huge prolapsed mound of rectal flesh, whilst her pussy drools profusely with her orgasmic fluids in the aftermath of this unmissable scene!

Tags: queen, dildo, prolapsing, extreme, double fist, anal, loose

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:00
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.28 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cafabe2f1085f/Fist___h0rse_cock_for_her_ass.mp4
Added: Nov 23, 2023 5:06 pm
Siswet 19 / Naked famous blonde first try anal after pregnancy

Tags: anal insertion, anal stretching, Blonde, booty girl, colossal dildo, dildo anal, gape ass, gaping anal, huge dildo, teen anal, teen anal gape, webcam

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:48:41
File Size: 1.64 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e20ada11a7051/Naked_famous_blonde_first_try_anal_after_p.mp4
Added: Nov 23, 2023 7:35 pm
Goliath wrecks Alexis' cunt / November 7th, 2023

This extreme vaginal destruction movie stars our favorite 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis', stretching her blown out, prolapsing snatch on the 4XL 'Goliath' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', till she squirts in multiple orgasms! We love watching this Canadian slut obliterating her hole on the most colossal toys, and not just for that reason alone, but her potty mouth trash talk to the camera, describing how much pleasure receives makes her so addictive to watch! Enjoy watching this incredible update from her, as she really rips her snatch apart on her very biggest toy! The mighty Goliath measures a whopping 15" tall x 4.5" thick, making it the ultimate cunt buster dildo for the most depraved, monster cock craving whores! Alexis faces the camera, as she squats over its head and impales all her body weight right down to its centre shaft, stretching out her cunt to the very edges of her pelvic bones! 'Fucking Destroy That Twat You Fucking Whore' Alex groans, whilst slamming further down the Goliath and frantically masturbating her clit with a vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager! 'Yes Yes Yes! Fuck it Likes it's Nothing! OMG I'm Cummminng!' she screams, reaching the peak of her mind blowing climax, then lifts herself off the Goliath and bursts an explosive gush of her orgasmic juices towards the camera! WOW! Her cavernous hole is completely destroyed, hanging open like a prolapsing mound of overstretched flesh, still gushing with her juices in the finale of this incredible update you wouldn't want to miss!

Tags: dildo, prolapsing, toy, extreme, loose, climax, hankeys toys, goliath

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:59
File Size: 1.07 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/93d9fc00c4c9e/Goliath_wrecks_Alexis__cunt.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 8:34 am
Lisa / Intense fist fucking orgasms / November 13th, 2023

The stunningly hot, amateur model 'Lisa' returns in this thrilling update, having her blown out cunt punch fucked so hard by her boyfriend, she almost passes out! This beautiful, blond, bombshell has performed some of the most intense fisting scenes we've had the pleasure seeing. Often in public too! There's no doubt this insatiable slut is a thrill seeker and constantly craves more intense orgasms either through ferocious fisting penetrations, or risky public surroundings. This scene captures Lisa being pushed to her hardest limits of punch fisting! Her boyfriend is extremely strong and muscular, in contract to this petite babes physique means she's more like his fist fucking rag doll and loves being treated as such! Enjoy watching Lisa laid back on the sofa with her legs spread apart, inviting her BF to unleash his savage fisting onslaught on her drooling snatch. He shoves his balled up hand wrist deep in her cunt with such ease, making her eyes roll back, with a gasp of euphoria, feeling his huge hand stretching out her cunt. The penetration really picks up pace, and he hammers her hole so fucking hard Lisas eyes begin to bulge, as she reaches the peak of her body shattering climax! We really thought she'd simply pass out after such an intense orgasm, but the perfect fisting whore does exactly what's expected of her, offering her pretty face as a cum matt for her boyfriend to plaster it with his dick snot in return!

Tags: orgasm, fist fuck, amateur, punch, punch fist, climax, blond

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:12
File Size: 1.10 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7315a097ab0f8/Intense_fist_fucking_orgasms.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 1:59 pm
Triple fisting Marias XL ass / November 13th, 2023

Our outrageous anal 'Queen Maria' returns in what can only be described as her most severe, ass splitting penetration, having her cavernous hole stretched out to its very widest limits with three fucking fists! We've seen many shocking performances from this perverse, Latin MILF double punch fucked with two fists like no other woman, but three fists?! This is a new record even for the worlds most extreme anal whore! Watch in amazement, as she begins bent over on all fours with her thicc, Brazilian butt aimed directly towards the camera. Her Prolapsed anal rose appears in full bloom behind her thong, which her boyfriend pulls aside and gets straight to work stuffing a huge, man sized, rubber fist in her ass! Her greedy hole devours it entirely to the base, then he slides his own hand in alongside, stretching Marias rectum to the girth she's more used to. This ravenous sluts hole is totally wrecked already, but she wants full devastation of her anus to record new levels. Her BF shoves in his second fist, cramming it just passed the knuckles and expanding Marias butt to in imaginable girth! Thats three fucking fists now penetrating her ass, making her scream in ecstasy! Never before has her rectum been so blown out, and the prolapse it leaves behind is fucking astonishing! After experiencing her most intense, ass busting orgasm, Maria turns over on to her back, pulls her thong over her devastated asshole, and pushes it to prolapse like a puffy mound of ruined rectal flesh, just hanging out of her body, as her cunt continues drooling with her orgasmic fluids!

Tags: queen, orgasm, prolapse, milf, extreme, punch, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:55
File Size: 1.09 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/761869c2a1260/Triple_fisting_Marias_XL_ass.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 8:09 pm
Marie Kaleida / Devouring XL Dragon dick / November 13th, 2023

The beautiful, American, size Queen 'Marie' returns in this outrageous update, slamming her horse sized cunt on an ejaculating, XL 'Crackers' dildo from 'Bad Dragon' toys, entirely to the balls! Every time this stunning MILF performs she completely blows our minds and cocks with her supersized penetrations, burying the most colossal toys way up in her belly! She's a huge favorite in this fetish, for that very reason and we love presenting you with more of this addictive insertion goddess! Maries latest cunt stretching challenge is the beastly Crackers dong, a Dragon themed cock measuring 13" long x 4.5" thick, covered in scales, ribs and knobs, plus an ejaculating feature to fill her hole with fantasy semen! Enjoy watching Marie Kaleida mount its head whilst facing the camera, impale herself right down to the base, and instantly gasp in euphoria, feeling the dragon dick burst up into her womb! She rides it with all her speed and strength, slamming her snatch from its head to base relentlessly! Hear her scream in euphoria, as it floods her snatch with fantasy sperm, filling her with its extreme size and creampie, till she's ready to burst! Marie lifts off the toy at the peak of her climax, exploding with her orgasmic fluids from her blown out hole! Her snatch is a devastated, drooling wreck, but she wastes no time spinning round, with her ass facing the camera, ready for her next climax. This time we see her thicc ass bouncing up and down the Crackers dildo from behind, watching her lips grip and spread around its knobbly shaft with every thrust, till she gushes in another intense orgasm! Marie spreads her cheeks apart, gaping her bucket hole wide open, showing us its devastation, as more dragon sperm slowly oozes out from her womb in the aftermath!

Tags: queen, dildo, gaping, orgasm, toy, milf, extreme, bucket, outrageous, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:52
File Size: 607 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5a672523f0b93/Devouring_XL_Dragon_dick.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2023 11:20 am
Adeline Lafouine Fisting-fun with my girlfriend and latex glove / Video price: $8.99

Recently, I broke the ice by introducing my buddy Hinatou to anal fist. This is why I'm continuing her introduction at the next time we meet, and I'm examining to see whether Hinatou has been practicing using her ass in the past since our previous meeting. Check out the progress she's made on video. In her own way, Hinatou fists my ass with both hands and followed by another Dildo. Double fists with dildo, for an all-three anal penetration! The girl makes me sweat heavily and I take from my prolapse. In the video, you'll see the funniest part as I'm unable to put my long gloves made of latex. Find the other side of this sexually erotic substance

Tags: anal fisting, anal insertion, anal stretching, close up, deep fisting, dildo anal, gape ass, girl gets fisted, Glove Fetish, lesbian domination, lesbian fisting, mature anal gape, mature anal prolapse, Squirt

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:24
File Size: 1.95 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/56f8ae5c8d990/Adeline_Lafouine_Fisting-fun_with_my_girlfriend_and_latex_glove.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2023 5:24 pm
Kittyy25 doublelong anal and fist and squirt, asstomouth, fuck prolapse / Video price: $14.99

Tags: anal creampie, anal fisting, anal insertion, anal prolapse, anal stretching, close up, colossal dildo, deep fisting, dildo anal, huge dildo, long dildo, prolapse creampie, prolapse, Squirt

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:36
File Size: 1.95 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f0a090f5ce952/Kittyy25_doublelong_anal_and_fist_and_squirt_asstomouth_fuck_prolapse.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2023 8:10 pm
CrazyWifeSlut / Hot wife destroys her hole / November 13th, 2023

Our most beautiful insertion Goddess ' CrazyWifeSlut ' stars in this incredible update, devastating her loose cunt to insane levels with the XXXL 'Axel' dildo, from 'Hankeys Toys', till she reaches multiple, explosive orgasms! If you like watching super hot blonds busting their holes apart on gargantuan black cocks, then you wouldn't want to miss this one! Size Queens just don't come much hotter than CrazyWifeSlut, and she also has what's described by her fans, as the most beautiful, blown out, bucket cunt, that hangs open in a prolapsing wreck after every one of her performances. Having a supersized snatch like this of course demands the very biggest dildos to stretch on! Toys such as the XXXL Axel, the ultimate dark destroyer, measuring 15" long x 4.4" thick! This dildo will wreck any hole brave enough to fuck it! See her stand it beneath her whilst facing the camera, squat over its head and slam her splattering snatch up and down towards the balls! Her orgasmic juices cream over the Axels shaft, as she relentlessly pummels her hole harder and deeper, till she reaches the peak of a wild, screaming climax! She lifts off the colossal toy, rips her cunt apart with both hands and shows us a close up view of her vaginal walls and cervix, bulging out in a heap of drooling fuck flesh! Her hole is totally destroyed, but she still wants more, and turns around with her gym fit ass facing the camera for another round! She really gives it her all, bouncing up and down with more furious butt drops, impaling her squirting snatch to complete devastation, till she erupts in another explosive, gushing orgasm that cannot be missed!

Tags: dildo, squirting, orgasm, prolapsing, toy, wife, cervix, loose, bucket, climax, hankeys toys

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:52
File Size: 1.25 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/37882fed000d6/Hot_wife_destroys_her_hole.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2023 9:41 am
Secretary HotKinkyJo deep anal dildo, fisting, belly bulge (Part 1) 07.09.2023

Tags: Solo, Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, Rosebutt, Object, Pump

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:59
File Size: 2.14 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5c34e80119e40/Secretary_H_deep_anal_dildo__fisting__belly_bulge_Part_1_07.09.2023.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2023 1:04 pm
Secretary HotKinkyJo deep anal dildo, fisting, belly bulge (Part 2) 10.09.2023

Tags: Solo, Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, Rosebutt, Object, Pump

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:23:01
File Size: 2.46 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/dada6f5b536d1/Secretary_H_deep_anal_dildo__fisting__belly_bulge_Part_2_10.09.2023.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2023 4:06 pm
April / Gang bang fisting orgasms / November 19th, 2023

This intense gang bang scene stars a new amateur model 'April', having her loose cunt fisted and fucked by multiple old men, at her local swingers club! April is an attractive, nymphomaniac that loves being used as worthless fuck meat by random strangers. The more the merrier! She often visits her local swingers club where she's hung in a sex swing, with her insatiable snatch surrendered in mid air for any visitor to use and vi0late! The room is filled with a lot of men, from middle age onwards, all with raging hard dicks wanting to deflower this beautiful, young sluts hole. They each take turns slamming her snatch with their dicks completely to the balls, making April drip in sweat, as her pussy's fucked completely bareback and raw! After countless cocks have filled her snatch with their creampies, she's still desperate for more extreme penetration. One man decides to give this gang bang slut exactly what she still craves! A brutal hard fisting to really blow out her hole! He twists and thrusts his balled up hand entirely wrist deep, making April scream in euphoria, as she's really stretched out to her limits! He continues punch fucking her twat, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix, till she erupts in her most intense climax, then continues being used as the clubs cock carousel for the evening!

Tags: cervix, extreme, amateur, gang bang, punch, loose, brutal, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:09
File Size: 1.20 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7b02b1d4cf5c2/Gang_bang_fisting_orgasms.mp4
Added: Nov 28, 2023 9:01 pm
Double fisting Evas bucket / November 19th, 2023

The insatiable, French, gang bang 'Queen Eva' returns in this outrageous update, having her cavernous, bucket cunt double fist and foot fucked by two masked strangers, as her husband films the action! This real life amateur wife has thrilled us for many years with her enormous hole, constantly stretched out to it's limits by countless, random men selected by her husband. They are completely anonymous, and always amazed at how huge Eva's pussy really is! The fact that she doesn't know anything about their identities, or cannot even see their faces, only heightens her pleasure even more, being used as a double fist fucking whore by total strangers! Enjoy watching as Eva bends over with her giant hole facing the camera, and two men either side, stretching her out with all four of their hands. They begin fisting her one at a time, making her groan in ecstasy, then slide in another fist alongside, stretching her out with one each! Her snatch is spread to tearing point and she soon erupts in an incredible, mind blowing climax! They remove their fists and spread out her humongous gape, showing us her cervix still throbbing from the inside. An XL speculum also dilates her pussy even wider, then one of the men inserts his bare foot, completely to the ankle, rotating it around inside her and kicking at her hole, as the other man masturbates her clit, till she succumbs to another explosive climax!

Tags: queen, gape, fist fuck, speculum, wife, cervix, amateur, foot, gang bang, double fist, bucket, outrageous, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:00
File Size: 871 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5d62542547d86/Double_fisting_Evas_bucket.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2023 10:56 am
Ksu Colt / H0rse cock gapes her holes / November 19th, 2023

The beautiful model 'KSU' returns in this outrageous insertion scene, fisting and fucking both her gaping, wrecked holes with an XL h0rse cock dildo, till she reaches multiple, intense orgasms! This stunning size Queen is so thrilling to watch! Her super model looks, ravenous ass and cunt, and insatiable appetite for fucking enormous toys make her a big favorite around here. She also has an obsession with h0rse dicks and there's no doubt this perverse beauty would fuck a real one if given half a chance! So don't let her barbie doll looks deceive you! Sit back, get comfortable and enjoy watching KSU devastate her holes to excess! She begins punch fisting her ass extremely deep, slamming her balled up hand completely in and out, till it's a loose gaping wreck, ready for her ejaculating stallion dildo to stretch her even more. She shoves its massive flared head deep in her butt, all the way to the medial ring, whilst being pumped full of it's fantasy sperm. The penetration is fast, hard and intense thrusts, whilst she masturbates her clit, till she erupts in an explosive orgasm! The massive h0rse dick bursts out of her hole, revealing her prolapsing anal rose in full bloom, gushing with fantasy horse sperm! Her ass is totally fucking wrecked, and its time to obliterate her pussy next! KSU grabs her equine toy with both hands and blasts her cunt with it even harder! Relentlessly slamming her hole with all her strength, till she explodes in another cum gushing climax that cannot be missed!

Tags: queen, dildo, gaping, orgasm, prolapsing, toy, punch, anal, loose, outrageous, punch fist, climax

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:59
File Size: 1.06 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/18d716104f149/H0rse_cock_gapes_her_holes.mp4