Author
asdf4321
Good Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2013 3:03 am
steelkickin2
Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2013 5:44 am
asdf4321 wrote:

I'n going to give you my best recollection that my feeble old brain remembers. Ihave the clip somewhere,
but I have over 2 terabytes of files and haven't been able to locate it yet.If I remember correctly, her name is
Paris roughly circa 1999.Don't remember the guy from this clip, but she did another scene with Hershel Savage
known on the web as " babysitter in yard". I think it's from the Babysitter series from Notorious. I think she may
have done some early "Barely Legal" from Hustler, as well. Sorry,but it sucks to get old & forgetful. Hope this helps.
asdf4321
Good Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2013 6:45 am
Thanks for the advice.

I've seen the guy in a couple of films and he always seems to get the hottest chicks. He must be filthy rich cause he sure ain't good looking!

Thanks again!
Savoir Faire
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 22, 2013 6:22 pm
Can anyone link to the original vid, teenbox0557? I googled and found a link, but it was dead.
steelkickin2
Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm
Savoir Faire wrote:
Can anyone link to the original vid, teenbox0557? I googled and found a link, but it was dead.

As indicated in my previous post I'm definitely old and probably a little feeble in the memory area. Laughing However, the real
identity of the girl is Lexi Matthews. But, she did indeed do a scene in The Babysitter #11 by Notorious and a scene for
Hustler in the Hot Showers series.She has a ton of vids out there, but I could not locate the particular vid in qquestion
although I have seen it before, just can't remember where. Maybe I'm only half crazy!! Razz Razz
steelkickin2
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2013 1:01 am
asdf4321 wrote:
Thanks for the advice.

I've seen the guy in a couple of films and he always seems to get the hottest chicks. He must be filthy rich cause he sure ain't good looking!

Thanks again!

Found him- Rod Fontana- ex military-maybe thats how he got em.
BTW, Lexi Matthews WAS in Barely Legal 22 from Hustler.Not as
nuts as I knew I was !! Only scene pairing with Lexi Matthews I
could find is Young Muff 15 from Armagedon.However, she had
aliases ( check IAFD) Did not have the time to research them.
He did too,for that matter. Look at vintage 2002 & 2003 vids first.
Savoir Faire
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm
steelkickin2 wrote:
Savoir Faire wrote:

As indicated in my previous post I'm definitely old and probably a little feeble in the memory area. Laughing However, the real
identity of the girl is Lexi Matthews. But, she did indeed do a scene in The Babysitter #11 by Notorious and a scene for
Hustler in the Hot Showers series.She has a ton of vids out there, but I could not locate the particular vid in qquestion
although I have seen it before, just can't remember where. Maybe I'm only half crazy!! Razz Razz

Thanks. I'll check her out.