screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e7c878908a1e4/o6896t.mp4
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2023 10:49 pm
Too Late to Stop Now

screenshot
screenshot

How long have you been jerking for? The clock ticking by in the corner of your screen tells you you should really stop soon.
But what's another 10 or 15 minutes. for me? You've already been edging for so long.
It feels incredible and the minutes keep melting away as your hand keeps pumping. What could be more pleasurable and more important than this? Were you really thinking about stopping?
Goddess has a plan for you: edge your entire night away. You're in way too deep. It's too late to stop now.
And in the bigger picture, this addiction already has such a strong hold on your life that you'll never be able to shake it. Jerking has become your identity and it's too late for you to be anything but my addicted edge slave.
So keep fucking pumping, gooner.

File Size :421 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:18

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2cd95cb95062f/Too_Late_to_Stop_Now.mp4
Added: May 27, 2023 5:51 pm
- Mandy Marx - 2 Hands Free Ruined Orgasms - 1 Full Draining (3 Orgasms!)

screenshot
screenshot

You're already so horny, aren't you? Are you stroking your cock yet? Because you should be, you should be a very horny jerk boy. I want you to get really excited and really, really close. I wanna see how fast you can get really fucking close because I'll tell you right now, I'm going to make you ruin your orgasm. You've stroked yourself and teased yourself and denied yourself and now it's time to ruin yourself. Faster and faster. Stroke to my rhythm. Use both hands. I want you to take one hand and cup the bottom side of the head of your cock, that will feel so good.

Now faster and faster and now back to one hand. Good boy. Now pull your balls up and cross your legs tight so your balls and your cock pop up and now I just want you to pump hard and fast for me. Now when you get really close, you're going to take your hand off and you're going to ruin it. Do you understand? Now get yourself right to the edge then take your hands off and you're going to have a no hands little squirty and you're just going to take it. So pump boy and you're going to cum for me hands free and ruin your orgasm. In 3, 2, 1! Let go.

Well that was a good warm up. Now hold the base of your cock with your non dominant hand and run it back and forth on the underside of your cock while you jerk it with the other hand. And I want you to work yourself up really fast because you're going to ruin it for me again. You're going to cum again in 10, 9, 8... 3, 2, 1... Let go. Ruin it. Let it all pump out. Do you really think you can keep up? Can you go all day?

Well that was another good warm up. Now stroke with just two fingers, see how close you can get with just two fingers. If you can get it really hard with just two fingers after two ruined orgasms well then I might just take my dress off. Stroke it boy. Stroke for me. You've been such a good boy working on all those ruined orgasms for me. It's time to let you have the thing you've earned. That's right, you can have your whole hand now and I'm going to drain you. In two minutes I'm going to drain you. That's right, that's how long you have so savor it. And them I'm going to coax it all out of you. So stroke boy. Ride that edge, I want you at the point where it just feels so good that you don't want it to end.

You just want to pump it on the edge and stay here with me, in this moment right before, for as long as possible as we stare into each other's eyes. Pump it, pump it, savor it. I'm going to count you down and you can keep your hand on it this time, you've earned a full draining. 10, 9, 8.... 3, 2, 1... Give me all your cum. That's right boy, drain it all out.

File Size :779 MB
Duration :00:10:46

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/7ec1cb99c28ff/Humiliation_POV_-_Mandy_Marx_-_2_Hands_Free_Ruined_Orgasms_-_1_Full_Draining__3_Orgasms__.mp4
Added: May 27, 2023 11:33 pm
Yoga Trainer Trained Her Client Well

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :102 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:36

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/50b522ba389bd/fbdbdfbb.mp4
Added: May 28, 2023 11:11 am
Cruel Amazons - Tied up bitch

screenshot
screenshot

As a result of not having fucked my slave in quite some time, I'm afraid he's gotten a little too tight. I strap him down to my bondage table with two different dildos. My fingers enter his hole and find him to be much smaller than I expected. Hmm, guess I neglected it. I've already chosen my dildos, and they aren't small, so he's going to have to be stretched back out. Once he's bent over, I switch to the large dildo as he cries and begs for me to go slower, to be gentler. I pound away at his tight little chamber while he cries and begs for me to go slower, to be gentler.

File Size :152 MB
Resolution :1024 x 576 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/90b48490afb39/weewg.mp4
Added: May 28, 2023 5:48 pm
Sweet Femdom Custom Clip Peg Tit Fuck 2

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :111 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:04:57

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/18f1d199d2e79/Sweet_Femdom_Custom_Clip_Peg_Tit_Fuck_2.mp4
Added: May 28, 2023 10:28 pm
JSinner - BBC pleases cheap slut and her hot holes

screenshot
screenshot

Training a whore's holes with a giant black dick. The slut hasn't been to The Lady's training for a long time, and she misses being a shagging bitch like a real cheap slut. BBC pleases cheap slut and her hot holes

File Size :332 MB
Resolution :1080 x 1920 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:30

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9a22196f2ae00/hui9h9.mp4
Added: May 29, 2023 10:32 am
Goddess Nadia, Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Marie - Super Scissor Circle

screenshot
screenshot

Goddess Nadia and all of her sexy buff friends Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Marie, IFBB pro Big Red, Savannah Fox, and Mia Annabel show off their best head scissor moves in this insane scissor circle. So many sets of muscular legs doing massive damage on their male victim. Almost too much power to handle! Watch as they pass around their male victims with no mercy making them tap over and over!

File Size :357 MB
Duration :00:09:45

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/5340fe6c8bcfe/gfngfngn.mp4
Added: May 30, 2023 12:39 pm
Mistress Whiney - Cream Of Some Hung Guys

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Whiney has come home at 4AM, and comes into the Her slave's bedroom and wakes the slave up by pulling the covers off of him and aimlessly ordering the slave to get on his back, because She has had "the night of Her life". She is wearing just a teddy with open crotch and nipples, exposing Her perfect, long and lean body. Keeping firm control of the slave's leash, She mounts his prone body:
"Slave, tonight was more than amazing, it was...transcendant. I got had dual penetration in my sweet pussy and tight asshole by two big, hard cocks - unlike your peanut that I've locked away so it can't frustrate anymore women! But good news! I saw both their test results, so I let them both cum in BOTH my holes. I want to share this experience with you, so you will lick every drop of cum out of me"
She spreads Her ass wide open, sticking Her finger deep inside, She pulls out the soiled, cum-soaked finger and wipes it on his face, making him lick the off-colored cum-coated finger clean. He is gagging and choking, but She just flogs his stomach and balls until he squeals and complies. She pulls the cheeks apart, Her wrinkled brown starfish beckons at him. She orders the slave:
"Tongue out, pig! Taste the man cum from my asshole, and maybe you'll absorb some of his testosterone and your cock will grow to a boys size, instead of a baby girl's clit, like it is now"
She slams Her asshole down onto his face, smothering him and jamming his tongue up Her rectum. She screeches at him to lick and suck, to get "every tadpole" out. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass and asshole, slamming Her ass onto his face over and over, making slapping sounds and causing the slave to squeal in pain. Finally She climbs off of him and turns around, spreading Her pussy open in his face.
She starts banging Her soaking pussy with the fingers, cum drips out and onto his tongue. She then pulls the fingers out and starts feeding him the cum, over and over, the sticky strings all ending up in his greedy mouth, She makes him suck Her fingers clean:
"Awwww.....it's finger lickin' good, isn't it, pig? HA HA!"
She keeps feeding him the disgusing sticky mess, then makes him lick and suck Her swampy pussy clean. She starts to really get into it, moaning and grinding on his face. She gets hotter and hotter and finally cums all over his face, ejecting more cum from deep insides Her pussy, making him suck it up like a vanilla milkeshake. She finally feels that he's finished up and is clean, climbing off of his face, She leaves the slave to marinate in Her (and Her two lovers') juices for the night.

File Size :261 MB
Duration :00:09:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/15e8d518777cd/yytykkk.mp4
Added: May 30, 2023 5:57 pm
Riding Mistress Finale - Strap on venus Wank

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :210 MB
Resolution :700 x 440 MPEG-4
Duration :00:15:59

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/fcf6ea5d06a7c/drhrhrh.mp4
Added: May 30, 2023 9:07 pm
Natashas Bedroom - Hands Off JOI

screenshot
screenshot

This clip is an incredibly sensual orgasmic mind fuck. The binaural tones mix with my sweet voice, pulling your body and mind together into an intense state of arousal.

You won't stroke your cock or even hold it in your hand today. But you won't need to. You'll explode harder than ever, using only your mind and muscle control. When look like this, I can make your cock do anything.

I'll take you there. I'll show you how. It's an orgasm like you've never hard before, more powerful and intense than any jerk session could be. The build up is slow and intense, and my teasing is the most powerful tool of all. The orgasm builds and builds, flooding every cell of your body with ecstasy, without even a single stroke. The pleasure overtakes you. The orgasmic bliss is beyond overwhelming.

This is my hottest and most powerful hands free orgasm clip yet.

File Size :744 MB
Duration :00:26:34

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/063590bd34dc1/Natashas_Bedroom_-_Hands_Off_JOI.mp4
Added: May 31, 2023 7:49 am
Ava - Micro Chastity for Party Invite 4K

screenshot
screenshot

Ava can't wait to go to this party! She got a new swimsuit and new heels. Danni is so sad. He wish he could go. He is a loser with no friends and never gets to go to parties. He can go to this party under one condition. HE MUST WEAR A MICRO CHASTITY! He rubs oil all over Avas sexy legs and ass as he dreams about going to the party. He doesn't think it would fit. Ava doesn't care. He is a sissy and he needs to make it fit even if he has to stick his dick inside of him so it will fit. Like a pussy!

File Size :748 MB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:09:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cc4c9dc72e99/Brat_Princess_2_-_Ava_-_Micro_Chastity_for_Party_Invite_4K.mp4
Added: Jun 01, 2023 6:29 am
His Best Pegging Ever

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :111 MB
Duration :00:14:04

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/076b105e1942c/jytjytj.mp4
Added: Jun 01, 2023 4:59 pm
Alexandra Wett - Lady mass fuck gangbang

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :730 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:19

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/8cdb5ea707fc2/vbcfcf.mp4
Added: Jun 01, 2023 10:26 pm
Ass Pounding Sweetheart!

screenshot
screenshot

Ms. Sweetheart herself, BrandiMae, is sitting lonely as Valentine's Day comes to an end. Coincidentally, her EX just so happens to send her a text. She and Rick Fantanna had dated for a while; she broke it off with him because she caught him being fucked by her Big, Buff, Male personal trainer. Despite her vulgar and offensive lingo, she was NOT upset he was being fucked by a GUY, she was angry that she wasn't able to PEG him first! SO unenthusiastic and disappointed she broke it off with Rick but because it is Valentine's Day and she is alone, she figures now is the perfect and twisted way to make amends (in her own way)!
BrandiMae invites him in; she explains her grievances and reinforces the validity of her point. Rick is completely unaware of BrandiMae's aggression but desires to have his Voluptuous Muscle Goddess back! In a cruel, yet loving manor, she him to Fuck her heart while torn, cut and broken. She gains her vengeance by humiliating him and making him wear a HOT PINK body stocking! She proceeds to bend him over the bed and open his ass hole with her Sweetheart vibrator. Teasing his ass with sweet tarts, she gets her fill of candy. As her excitement grows so does her horny libido. BrandiMae FUCKS Rick's mouth with her Huge clit, making him drool, right before she straddles his BIG cock and rides him HARD until she cums HARD and SWEET!

After getting off HARD and SMOOTH, BrandiMae pulls out her REAL DOE cock, shoving it in Rick's mouth. Aggressively and firm (with her tight pussy squeezed around the Real Doe Bulb), she PEG's Rick rough and deep doggy style. Knowing just how to use her COCK and getting her spot off in the process, BrandiMae POUNDS Rick's man pussy, demanding he get up and ride her REAL DOE DICK. Rick takes BrandiMae's pounding like a real apologetic Ex-boyfriend looking for repentance. After spreading his legs and fucking him missionary, she becomes ultra domineering commanding he cum in her hand! After adding her sugary candy, Rick slurps his CUM out of her hands like a good boy following her instructions!
BrandiMae ends her Valentine's day celebration elated because POUNDING her guy's ass is a better gift than flowers or chocolate!

File Size :238 MB
Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
Duration :00:33:32

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/44c6ffb1b6474/dbfdbb.mp4