Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 27, 2019 7:57 am
[center]

Paisley Porter / Man Pleaser

screenshot

When Charles Dera's motorcycle runs out of gas out in the middle of nowhere he comes across sexy newcomer Paisley Porter chained up in a jail cell and she will do anything to be set free. With her short shorts, long blond hair and firm perky tits she is a hot and horny damsel in distress. Charles makes a deal with her that if he lets her go then he can do what he wants with her and she is all for it so before he unchains this slut he needs to test her out. Paisley sucks Charle's hard cock through the jail cell bars and she can't get enough. She is a natural and begs to choke on that big dick so she can please him. Charles likes his dirty little prisoner so he will take her home to have his way with her all day long. Tied up on her back with legs spread wide Charles tastes Paisley's shaved pussy and drives her crazy with his tongue. Charles teases her with the Hitachi and then fingers her pussy and rubs her clit until she cums hard. Then finally he fucks this fresh young things tight little pussy. Next with a mouth gag on all four in doggie with her back arched and ass up Charles shows her the difference between pain and pleasure. Some ass slaps and the flogger turn her ass red and then he fucks her pussy and lets her clean his cock with her wet mouth. On her back tied up and spread open Charles teases her with the Wartenberg wheel on her nice tits and her sensitive pussy. Then he pounds Paisley Porters slutty pussy until he shoots his load all over her Man Pleasina€™ belly

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Deepthroat, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Fingering]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:13:39
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 2.63 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0d76206942fb9/44474_paisley.mp4

[/center]
Added: May 31, 2019 8:40 am
[center]

Dee Williams / Dee Williams Gets Schooled: Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight

screenshot

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Double Anal, Gangbang, Cumshots, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Prolapse, Suspension, Deepthroat]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:14:20
File Size: 2.66 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a729fc7088712/Dee_Williams.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 03, 2019 4:17 am
[center]

Jasmine Jae / The Gangster's Wife

screenshot

Wearing an orange minidress with no panties, the gorgeous Jasmine Jae digs up her dead husband's jars full of money in her front yard. Hitman Tommy Pistol hides in the distance and waits for her to go inside. Tommy sneaks up behind Jasmine as she's counting her money, but when Jasmine sees Tommy's reflection in the cookware, she turns around quick and hits him in the head with a frying pan. She handcuffs Tommy to a wooden table and wakes him up. She asks who sent him but Tommy quickly grabs the gun away from her and makes Jasmine free him from the handcuffs. Tommy puts the handcuffs on Jasmine behind her back, and makes her beg him to suck his cock. Jasmine begs ad begs and so Tommy shoves his whole cock down her throat, including the balls. He face-fucks Jasmine until she's covered in her own drool which he uses to rub her shaved pierced pussy with. He takes off his belt and whips her repeatedly on her sensitive clit. Next Tommy ties Jasmine's ankles together and her wrists together in doggie style. with a ball-gag in her mouth. He spanks and flogs her perfect, sinks his cock deep into her tight pussy, and fucks it deep hard and fast. He attaches nipple clamps to her big beautiful tits and then fucks her in her tight round ass. Tommy flips her over onto her back with her legs spread and ties up her legs and tits with rope. He crops her feet and pussy. Tommy then fucks her ass and pussy some more and torments her clit with a strong vibrating Hitachi. Tommy cums in her mouth. asks for a shovel, and then leaves her there tied up to steal all of her jars of money

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:55:32
File Size: 1.99 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2916cd6983eca/44526_JasmineJae.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 04, 2019 2:00 pm
[center]

Penny Pax and Nicole Clitman / The Slutty Sisters

screenshot

[BDSM, Oral Sex, All Sex, Anal Sex]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:44:18
File Size: 1.59 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9b2e83e6ea84e/40349_Penny_Pax___Nicole_Clitman.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 10, 2019 3:52 am
[center]

Paisley Porter, Lauren Phillips / Bad Mommy Signs Away Her Step-Daughter For Fame and Anal

screenshot

Paisley Porter is a nubile beauty with a bright future, but her slutty step-mother Lauren Phillips is fame-obsessed, and spends all her time trying to get them on low-budget reality shows. Paisley patiently signs another stack of applications and runs off to school, not knowing what deep shit her step-mother has gotten them into this time. One of those innocuous applications is actually a contract from a creep who is looking to train, fuck, and punish a hot submissive mother-daughter team. Unwitting Lauren is delighted to get a call back, and invites the man over to interview her for "the show." Derrick Pierce arrives at Lauren's house all smiles and handshakes, but when he sees that both she and Paisley have signed all the paperwork he gets to business, wrestling Lauren to the ground and tying her giant tits up while she whimpers and begs to be let go. It's too late when she realizes this isn't a show after all, but real life! Bound in a tight rope strappado, Derrick has his way with her hot MILF bod, first clamping then flogging her sensitive nipples, then cropping her horny cunt. When she won't admit to being a bad mother Derricks waterboards her and humiliates her by labelling her with marker. Beaten pink and turned on, Lauren tries to pretend she doesn't like it, but she can't help but squirm and cums with the vibrator, and then with Derricka€™s cock in both her holes. He requires her permission to fuck Paisley before he'll let her cum, and she doesn't even hesitate. Paisley comes home to a rude surprise, to find her mother tied in a pile driver on the couch with a ball gag in her mouth, and a huge electro butt plug in her ass. Derrick is holding the remote to the plug and tells Paisley if she's a good girl, he won't turn it up and electro torment her mom's asshole. Paisley submits to flogging, spanking, and eventually having her mouth planted firmly on Lauren's pussy while Derrick rails Paisley from behind. This slutty little teen clearly likes it, so he puts her in a tight spread eagle shibari suspension and fucks her in midair while she begs to cum and takes a pussy licking from Lauren while she gets fucked in the ass. Just when both women think their ordeal is over, Derrick throws them on the bed and has them service his cock with all their holes like a good mother-daughter submissive team

[BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Anal Play, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Ball Gag, Blowjob, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Suspension, Toys, Cumshot]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:33:01
File Size: 3.33 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/db57079188b4d/44525_FT.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 12, 2019 8:44 am
[center]

Kristen Scott / School Of Submission: Kristen Scott Day 2

screenshot

Kristen Scott is ready to begin day 2, which will include bondage and sex. We learned on Day 1 that Kristen is determined and also inspired to complete the grueling four days to expose her weaknesses and help her grow. Today we employ Derrick Pierce to exploit every sexual mistake she makes. He's not here to just fuck a hot girl in bondage, but rather to examine her and help her work through things that she wants to improve. We begin with the basics, by testing her ability to follow directions. To rebuild something correctly you must first correct the mistakes and bad behavior that come from the past. Sometimes this means destroying everything and starting from scratch. The fundamentals are there, but they may need a lot of improvement. First we put her to work by showcasing her blowjob skills. Kristen definitely knows her way around a cock, but executing basic tasks seems to be more challenging than we expect. She can't stop focusing on herself and her own needs, so correction has to happen. Next we move on to sex and bondage in a full suspension, giving Derrick an all-access pass to her and her pussy. He fucks this slut into uncontrollable orgasms to test her focusing skills. As with the first scene, Derrick uses electricity to keep her honed on the task at hand. After he has fucked her senseless we move into the final scene. This time it's up to Kristen to prove her worth. There are no restraints holding her back, and so there's nothing to blame if she fails to perform properly. She experiences the most powerful orgasms of her life and in the process she discovers more about herself than she ever thought. Kristen has done her best and given all that she can give, so Derrick flips her over and finishes the day with aggressive fucking until he throws her to her knees and blows his load all over her face

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Zapper, Cum in Mouth, Suspension]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:01:09
File Size: 2.18 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c563ff6939a5c/44397_KristenScott.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 13, 2019 7:03 pm
[center]

Lori / Revenge on the Laughing Girl

screenshot

A few weeks ago we were shooting the Prison Punishment Show. One audience member - a innocent looking beauty - was constantly laughing at the suffering of the four girls being whipped. Now these four girls - led by Tippi - take Revenge on the Laughing Girl. Poor Lori receives a hard punishment from ALL four girls. (Tippi, Nicole, Roxane and Bonnie). And as it should be, the last punishment - sentenced by Tippi - will be the hardest. This is the hardest video of the recent years with one of our cutest models.

[BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Hardcore]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:40:38
Format: wmv
File Size: 1.55 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2b1c84a5a9ba5/Revenge_on_the_Laughing_Girl_720p.wmv

[/center]
Added: Jun 15, 2019 7:04 pm
[center]

Hadley Mason / Girlfriend for Ransom

screenshot

Hadley Mason is bound to a chair and being held hostage by her captor Charles Dera. He demands a $20,000 ransom from her daddy but dad only wants to pay half so Charles sends video messages of Hadley sucking dick and getting fucked in order to persuade him to pay the full amount. Sitting pretty with a ball-gag and tight black dress Hadley is scared but ready to do what it takes to get out of this predicament. Charles pulls Hadley's dress down to reveal her huge natural tits and puts tight nipple clamps on. Hadley has a thing for sucking cock so Charles stuffs her mouth full of his big dick and she goes to town taking it deep down her throat choking and slobbering while her titties bounce up and down. After a thorough face fucking Hadley is tied up on all fours with her back arched presenting her pussy. Charles decides they will be girlfriend/boyfriend for the day and wants to enjoy the afternoon so he gives Hadley some rules to follow. He keeps her in line with the flogger and then rewards her by fucking her wet pussy real good and then she sucks all her slutty juices off his dick. Now on her back with wrists tied to ankles and all spread open Hadley asks Charles to fuck her like the psychotic dude he is. So he does. He fucks her pussy and her mouth and then her pussy again until she's is moaning with pleasure and Charles shoots his hot load all over his Girlfriend for Ransom. Ahh true love

[BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Flogging, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Cumshots]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:00:34
File Size: 2.17 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e1d14709534ce/44527_hadley.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 24, 2019 9:16 am
[center]

Scarlett Mae / Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

screenshot

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.

Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.

The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

[BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:32:22
File Size: 1.72 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fcf01bd811922/Scarlett_Mae_high.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 24, 2019 7:34 pm
[center]

Juliette March / Breeder: Insemination

screenshot

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.

First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.

He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:01:28
Resolution: 850x478
File Size: 1.24 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d15bff6f988a5/Juliette_March.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 25, 2019 9:14 am
[center]

Puppy - Ruby

screenshot

Ruby is the only girl who ever begged me to pierce her pussy in a movie session that originally wouldn't contain it. This way we brought the Puppy series to a higher level. The rubber bands were slammed into her pussy while it was stretched by six safety pins. And then I also attached some small spiny hairclips to her exposed inner labias to see if the rubber bands were able to break them.

[BDSM, rubber band, pussy torment, spanking, piercing, safety pin, red head, big tits, lezdom]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:24:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 755 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aca1213d7455a/Puppy_-_Ruby_-_QS__Ruby.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 25, 2019 7:27 pm
[center]

Self Service - Jessica

screenshot

Jessica collected some whips and household stuff to beat her own pussy for pleasure

[BDSM, self torment, solo, pussy torment, spanking, whipping, flogging, pussy whipping, orgasm]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:14:22
File Size: 300 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/9fb77bd608e01/Self_Service_-_Jessica_-_Jessica.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 27, 2019 4:33 am
[center]

London River / Public Indecency

screenshot

The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly flaunts her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.

She fucked up this time. She came to the door naked for the wrong delivery guy. He's just a little too deranged. He pushes her into her house and takes advantage of her. He makes her work out, he torments her, he drowns her.

Once she's suffered for him, once he has instilled fear in her, she is ready to accept the error of her ways. She sees now that she could have hurt innocent people. Her nonconsensual exposure wasn't as cute as she thought it was.

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 01:03:04
File Size: 3.37 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/82c2eab70e036/London_River_high.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 28, 2019 9:00 am
[center]

Kira Noir / ImPressed

screenshot

The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.

I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.

He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.

My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, violated me!

The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:38:29
File Size: 2.05 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e1c90610441c5/Kira_Noir_high.mp4

[/center]
Added: Jun 28, 2019 7:23 pm
[center]

Lisey Sweet / All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

screenshot

All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey's cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can't get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey's legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy

[BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal Play, Clover Clamps, Toys, Squirting, Suspension, Fingering]

Thumbnails:
screenshot

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:49
File Size: 1.72 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5ec3058841a3a/Tommy_Pistol__Lisey_Sweet.mp4

[/center]