Author
kramster
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm
screenshot

Anybody have any other videos by this girl????
kramster
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm
screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 17, 2013 11:02 pm
It's a 18xgirls video, if that helps. All of their stuff comes from Adult Labs and is reposted on other sites in various resolutions. And most, if not all, of their models have done other things.

I know their stuff can be remoted, so I'll see if I still have a working pw. If I do, I'll grab it for you.

screenshot

EDIT: I got in but that is the only thing they have of her. Rereading your comments, I'm now assuming you have the video, so I won't bother trying to get it uploaded. It was from 2011, btw.

EDIT 2: OK, it seems like you do need it. The site doesn't seem to like LS. Either that or they changed something to foil remote uploading. I'll try a few others before giving up.
kramster
Poster
Added: Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
It's a 18xgirls video, if that helps. All of their stuff comes from Adult Labs and is reposted on other sites in various resolutions. And most, if not all, of their models have done other things.

I know their stuff can be remoted, so I'll see if I still have a working pw. If I do, I'll grab it for you.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm
kramster wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

OK, it ended up working with LS. It just took awhile. Some sites remote to LS at 50mb per sec, others much slower. This is the normal res version, do you want the higher res?

Code:
dead link  349.14MB

dead link  959.34MB

I'll try to dl and re-up the pic set but I have a long list of stuff to do first. So you might want to check back next year. Laughing
kramster
Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2013 4:26 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
kramster wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

OK, it ended up working with LS. It just took awhile. Some sites remote to LS at 50mb per sec, others much slower. This is the normal res version, do you want the higher res?

Code:
dead link  349.14MB

dead link  959.34MB

I'll try to dl and re-up the pic set but I have a long list of stuff to do first. So you might want to check back next year. Laughing

Sweet, thanks again........... loading now.
kramster
Poster
Added: Mar 24, 2013 2:04 am
Anybody have any others or other names she goes by?