Author
wanker66
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 27, 2004 1:59 pm
This is a pretty cool clip. Its a 30mm Gattling test fire against a brick wall. It would of been cool to see the damage the gun did in the end but amazing how fast these get fired off.

video is here
GunnCat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 28, 2004 1:53 am
GunnCat
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 28, 2004 2:09 am
Bad time to be a terrorist for sure. Just one of the weapons employed by the American forces, the Apache Longbow attack helicopter. Specs follow:

A 30mm automatic Boeing M230 Chain Gun is located under the fuselage. It provides a rate of fire of 625 rounds per minute. The helicopter has capacity for up to 1,200 rounds of ammunition.

The AH-64D is armed with the Lockheed Martin/Boeing AGM-114D Longbow Hellfire air-to-surface missile which has a millimetre wave seeker, allowing the missile to perform in full fire and forget mode. Range is 8km to 12km. The Apache can be equipped with air-to-air missiles (Stinger, AIM-9 Sidewinder, Mistral and Sidearm) and the Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS), formerly known as Hydra, family of guided and unguided 70mm rockets.

The Longbow Apache carries the combination of armaments chosen for the particular mission. In the close support role the helicopter carries I6 Hellfire missiles on four 4-rail launchers and four air-to-air missiles.
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2004 2:16 pm
This is unbelievable. It is Kylie Minoque in concert wearing a very thin loose skirt and as she turns we all discover she is not wearing any underwear. The camera quickly changes its view but that split second was well worth it.
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kylieslip.html
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2004 8:03 pm
OW! That gun must have H.E.A.T. rounds. Definitly do not want to get hit by those!!

As for the Skirt thing, I didn't see anything Sad
picollo
Good Poster
Added: Feb 02, 2005 10:37 am
Snigom wrote:
OW! That gun must have H.E.A.T. rounds. Definitly do not want to get hit by those!!

Don't really want to be hit by anything harder that a little slap now and then.

But should I see a nice piece of Ass, I'd probably Hit it Laughing
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 02, 2005 3:46 pm
Man that thing is so ugly it's beautiful. I want one. The helicopter I mean - not Kylie.
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 6:27 pm
definitely a great design, real masterpiece ..
Brucey
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 20, 2005 1:52 am
Yeah that apache video footage is awesome, what's 'as' scary is the commentary. The one poor ba***** gets the full whack and literally disintegrates, makes you wonder how this clip came to be in the public domain.
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2005 7:12 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I work along side these guys! I'm dam proud of them and thank them for all there sacrifices.

They are truly Men of the highest honor!

Thanks for the pic's sir dark_star!
Your killing me, but it's still very appreciated!
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jul 24, 2005 12:19 am
ok
r0blam
Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2005 1:58 pm
The brick test wall is terrific. Thanks for the video.