Author
CrowbarHL2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2005 3:17 am
Hi everyone, I've been checking out the Nansy pics trough out the forum (she sure is a hot one), I WANT SOME OLD NANSY PICS!!!!! Where can I get them??? Can some one point me in the right direction? Thanks
evilgirafe
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2005 11:04 am
Well, simplest way would be to join Teenfuns Very Happy, or if you ask nicely some old forum veteran might find himself being very generous. Good luck in your hunting. Oh and btw, there are some nancy sets at teenfunsfree.com
CrowbarHL2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2005 1:40 pm
evilgirafe wrote:
Well, simplest way would be to join Teenfuns Very Happy, or if you ask nicely some old forum veteran might find himself being very generous. Good luck in your hunting. Oh and btw, there are some nancy sets at teenfunsfree.com

Thank you for the info, I'll try the generous veteran route first Very Happy Thanks again.
PINDAROUS
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 16, 2005 6:17 am
many of those sets arent funs or teenfix becouse they were posted in L*l*t*afix long time ago.... if youre are interested in trade mail me at pindarous@yahoo.com
funlover22
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2005 2:30 am
[quote="CrowbarHL2"]

Thank you for the info, I'll try the generous veteran route first :D Thanks again.[/quote]

Crowbar don't count on the generosity of veterans to fill out your Nansy archives, bite the bullet and take out subscription to TeensFuns.

That way, you'll be in control rather than having to rely on the good grace of others.

Trust me, the pix and double-video of Nansy are well worth the ticket price for TeensFuns.

Go for it...
stallion
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2005 3:17 am
Crow, check your PM's.
sexyhunter
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2005 1:24 pm
ya, join the site, u get all pics
CrowbarHL2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 19, 2005 1:41 pm
Thank you for all your help guys, I will check out TeensFuns.
jjone
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 24, 2005 11:28 am
anyone got links to old Nansy sets?

I've joined TF just for her! So I'd love to see anything else she's done

tks

jj
red81
Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2005 1:29 am
Best bet is to trawl p2p with emule or similar. You won't find posts of her earlier sets here for obvious reasons. There are a few web sites with teaser pics, but they are usually loaded with trojans and virus's.

Red81