Author
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: May 18, 2005 10:38 pm
Paranoid, I'm not upset at all because I know it's true. I've also stated up above why it's true, and warned you guys in the rest of the world that the phenomenon of fat cows is coming to your town too if you let the giant corporations mass-produce your food.
Tomco
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 22, 2005 7:55 pm
It's amazing how easy it has become for marketers to manipulate people. The question is, why have people allowed themselves to become so bloody fat? At what point do you look in the mirror and say, enough is enough?

Now we have to listen to people who say it's fine to be fat.

I hope many Europeans will not allow themselves to get to such as state, as they are in the US and the UK.
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: May 23, 2005 4:02 am
Tomco wrote:

Now we have to listen to people who say it's fine to be fat.

American feminists do that. Whenever there is a gorgeous actress of the right, non-obese proportions, the feminists criticize her and say she gives young girls a "bad body image", which is to say, if young girls are fat they will feel bad that they don't look like the beautiful woman on the movie screen.

American feminists are full of shit. Sometimes the little girls need to be told they're fat, and who cares if they cry. Life's a bitch.
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 8:18 pm
dont fight guys.. every counrty has some nice n beautiful girls.. Cool