Author
Meramee
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 23, 2019 2:37 pm
Face Fucking And Bastinado For Swindling The Mob Feat. adara jordin and milf gigi
screenshot screenshot
Tags: dildo, toys, milf, high heels, fetish, deepthroat, tattoo, small tits, 1on1, natural tits
Description: Adara Jordin has been a mule trafficking my product for the mob. I found out she's been selling on her own and pocketing my profits. I decide to teach the little bitch a hard lesson. She opens the door thinking it's another one of her clients coming to pick up the goods and I barge in **** my piece in her mouth. I demand that she strip off her clothing leaving her in her pantyhose then push her onto her knees and tie her wrists together behind her back adding a cleave gag and a tight chest harness. Adara begs for forgiveness but I need to make an example of her. I bind her ankles together then sit the bimbo up. The dumb cunt looks relieved when I remove her gag but her expression quickly changes when I grab a big dick on a stick and fuck her pretty face until she gags and the snot runs down her face. I smack her face with the rubber cock then force it back into her mouth fucking her face with abandon as she chokes. When she can barely breath I gag her again with the cleave adding some electrical tape. I rip open her pantyhose and shove some of the money into her ass before putting her in a nice tight hogtie feet to wrists. Adara sobs and begs as I tear the feet off her hose leaving her bare soles exposed. You want to cry bitch? I'll give you something to cry about I tell the sobbing girl as I pick up a bamboo cane. I smack her soles with the cane as she screams in pain rolling to try to avoid it. I beat her soles without mercy until she's completely spent and devastated - a helpless destroyed mess ....
Duration: 00:24:18
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 820 Kbps avg, 0.296 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.18 GB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fc921a755676bf242ca2a41b78c105c1/Face_Fucking_And_Bastinado_For_Swindling_The_Mob_Feat__adara_jordin_and_milf_gigi.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 23, 2019 5:17 pm
Gianna Locked in a Leather Straitjacket
screenshot screenshot
Tags: bdsm, bondage, hogtie
Duration: 00:06:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 163 Kbps avg, 0.114 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 151 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3b90bcf74c1fc3fdd88f68948703b29a/Gianna_Locked_in_a_Leather_Straitjacket.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 23, 2019 7:58 pm
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax And Jane Wilde - Anal Academy
screenshot screenshot
Tags: ass to mouth, dildo, petite, lesbian, fake tits, shaved, anal, straight, big tits, brunette, natural tits
Description: Penny Pax and Jane Wilde are attending Kenzie Taylor's Anal Academy. They sit at their desks in class, ready for their final anal exam. Before Professor Taylor shows up, the two have some nasty words with each other about who is the bigger slut on campus. Kenzie enters the room and yells at the girls to stop bickering at each other. The exam begins and Kenzie tells them to get on their knees in front of her and take her panties down only using their mouths. Kenzie tells them to lick her asshole and she judges who can do it better. Penny licks Kenzie's ass with the full length of her tongue while Jane watches, impatiently waiting her turn to tongue Kenzie's hole. Kenzie tells Jane to get on her desk and Jane quickly lays down on the desk and Kenzie sits on her face, smothering her nose and mouth with her asshole. Penny and Jane both lick her asshole while Kenzie uses an Hitachi on her clit and cums hard on their faces. Next, Penny gets bent over the desk and Kenzie gets a big metal toy and pops it in and out of Penny's asshole while Penny licks Jane's ass. Jane, with her ass in the air, gets her ass filled with a clear acrylic toy, giving her big gapes. Kenzie puts matching purple butt plugs in each of their asses and face-fucks them with her strap-on until both butt-plugs come shooting out of their asses. They both get strap-on fucked in their asses deep and hard. After that, Kenzie gets huge gapes out of Jane's ass with a gigantic acrylic toy and Penny tongue-fucks her gaping hole. Jane fucks Penny with the slink while Kenzie masturbates in front of them with a vibrator. Finally, Kenzie gets five fingers inside Jane and five inside Penny and they both cum hard and lick their juices off of their Professor's hands.
Duration: 01:23:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 202 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.36 GB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6101dfbe1cff20582d72f9230156d7bd/Kenzie_Taylor_Penny_Pax_And_Jane_Wilde_-_Anal_Academy.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 23, 2019 10:39 pm
Bound Party Girl **** To Strip And Cuff Herself
screenshot screenshot
Tags: lesbian, high heels, small tits
Description: Pretty blonde party girl Bella Lovez is blindfolded, bound and ball gagged in her garage. Her elbows are crushed together painfully and she's hogtied in her tiny little sparkly blue mini dress and blue stiletto high heels. The young woman is struggling and rolling around the floor crying through her gag when I walk in taunting her. I remove her blindfold. Do you want to get untied I ask? I can put you out of your misery pretty little thing. Much to Bella's relief I begin to untie her legs and wrist but I leave her elbows bound tightly together. Poor little rich girl - aren't you happy now? Bella kicks off her heels and I lend a hand helping her to stand. I tell her to strip for me while I sit in a chair watching her efforts to l down her dress with her hands while her elbows are still crushed together. Shy Bella faces to wall and tries to hide her cute body what cute little titties you have darlin'. Poor dumb girl. She strips down to her panties and is so frightented. I hand her a pair of handcuffs and some shackles and tell her she must cuff herself up. She manuevers herself down onto the floor and cuffs her ankles with the shackles. See babygirl - aren't you so adorable all cuffed up like that. It takes the slender thing a while to cuff her wrists together behind her back and I give her some assistance. Click, click, click. She's still sobbing through the gag and giving me pleading looks. Awwww - here you go girlie - I place the lanyard with the keys around her neck and leave young Bella alone to struggle with the keys to try to get herself free.
Duration: 00:12:23
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 640x480 (4:3), 30.000 fps, ~3 050 Kbps avg, 0.331 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 277 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b153d5a980864ece401bad3f139945d0/Bound_Party_Girl_****_To_Strip_And_Cuff_Herself.wmv.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 1:20 am
Johannie in a Leather Straitjacket
screenshot screenshot
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 715 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
Filesize: 161 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/879d81740cbb59e974943e1dc9df991d/Johannie_in_a_Leather_Straitjacket.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 4:02 am
Johannie in a Latex Straitjacket
screenshot screenshot
Duration: 00:07:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 712 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
Filesize: 143 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3f2ee37c3e143d02053a33e04945ee06/Johannie_in_a_Latex_Straitjacket.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 6:42 am
Straight For The Castle Kacie Castle
screenshot screenshot
Tags: high heels, tattoo
Description: Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator and she is fingered. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it's over it starts again. Until she's a sopping mess.
Duration: 00:40:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 697 Kbps avg, 0.077 bit/pixel
Filesize: 528 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9d61fc2890d153f7418313e8c40d5561/Straight_For_The_Castle_Kacie_Castle.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 9:22 am
Gia Derza And Penny Pax - Sex Crazed Step-Sister Fucks Her Way Out Of Summer
screenshot screenshot
Tags: redhead, ass to mouth, creampie, threesome, big ass, stockings, deepthroat, straight, doggy style
Description: made for trouble, and that's just where she finds herself at the end of senior year. Gia is busy fantasizing about her sexy vice principal Penny Pax her slutty cunt, while Penny is patiently explaining that she will be in all summer trying to raise her GPA enough to graduate. After fucking her way through the janitorial staff and the entire football team, the only thing keeping Gia from expulsion is her doting older step- Seth, who is both the shop teacher and the Vice Principal's favorite off the clock fuck. Seth has been keeping Gia enrolled with sexual favors, and after Gia's meeting with Ms. Pax Seth reports to Penny's office for another installment. Penny loves to be bent over her desk and spanked red like a filthy whore, groveling to get some of that blue collar cock in her mouth. Throat fucked while her slutty clit is cropped and whipped, Penny swallows like a seasoned slut and waits to be fucked in both her pussy and ass in turn. She can't cum until she is properly tied up, so Seth binds her in a sexy standing tie on her prayer bench, hanging heavy metal clamps off her swollen nippled and giving her an anal fuck she'll think about all summer. He won't let her cum until she has been caned and spanked to his satisfaction, then permitting her one orgasm before ripping off her nipple clamps and stuffing his cum covered cock into her mouth. Gia is a truly bad girl and stayed after to spy. Thinking she has her hot older in a corner, she threatens to tell on him unless he revises her grades to an A and gives her a taste of his sexual dominance. Gia has not bargained for what an evil sadist her is, and finds herself moaning in disbelief as he binds her in duct tape and fucks her face until she is covered in drool and gasping for air. Seth slaps her around to teach her a lesson, that sweet teen ass and fucking her on the dirty floor of the shop. Seth binds her in chains and attaches her cute little toes to metal nippled clamps, daring her to be disciplined about one thing in her life and keep her legs high while he fucks her wet pussy into multiple orgasms. With her eyes rolling back in her head, Gia is not ready to see Ms. Pax to casually stroll in and ask if she can also own Gia's pussy this summer. Armed with a cane and a smile, Penny fucks Gia with a metal toy and then begs Seth to suspend his little slut sister in a ball tie suspension, leaving her hanging like a helpless sex doll. Spit roasted by her and vice principal, all Gia can do is scream and cum until she is let down and allowed to lick Penny's clit and ass. Once Penny has enjoyed many anal orgasms on Gia's 's cock
Duration: 01:14:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 635 Kbps avg, 0.095 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.43 GB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7832ee11ce7bd95625e5353ffb85dbc5/Gia_Derza_And_Penny_Pax_-_Sex_Crazed_Step-Sister_Fucks_Her_Way_Out_Of_Summer.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 12:04 pm
Guide 1
screenshot screenshot
Description: Girls public walks Rigidstock
Duration: 00:09:42
Video: AVC, 1024x576 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 608 Kbps avg, 0.312 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~281 Kbps
Filesize: 340 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/04d909d9abb0db1421a057068def2c7e/Guide_1.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 2:43 pm
Ludella Hahn Locked Up in Mittens
screenshot screenshot
Duration: 00:05:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 564 Kbps avg, 0.165 bit/pixel
Filesize: 187 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/56651bcdbebf1b92fda8f249ac47edab/Ludella_Hahn_Locked_Up_in_Mittens.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 5:26 pm
Take My Ass To Church Kendra Spade Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli
screenshot screenshot
Tags: ass to mouth, dildo, toys, lesbian, asian, stockings, masturbation, anal, 1on1, doggy style, hardcore
Description: Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened.
Duration: 01:06:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 026 Kbps avg, 0.073 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1 017 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/756e23d5b641a85def9b5029a2c722ed/Take_My_Ass_To_Church_Kendra_Spade_Craves_Holy_Sister_Dana_Vespoli.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 8:06 pm
Christina Carter And Maria Marley - Catwoman's Prize
screenshot screenshot
Tags: long hair, dildo, toys, lesbian, fetish, fake tits, tattoo, small tits, shaved, 1on1, big tits, natural tits, hardcore
Description: Catwoman's Prize is a CC Production staring Christina Carter and Maria Marley. Catwoman has taken bratty rich girl Maria and wants her wealthy daddy to pay a ransom or she's keeping the sexy, young vixen as her sex slave prize. Clip contains several great knockout scenes, rope bondage with cleave gag, struggle sequence and fondling, x-frame device bondage with ball gag and struggle, nipple clamps with breast play, fondling and electrical play, bondage chair with cleve gag, dildo on a stick plus Hitachi vibrator **** orgasm. Ends with a sexy twist!
Duration: 00:20:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~1 989 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 311 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0beec0e68fa2761cf9ebdc26b14867e6/Christina_Carter_And_Maria_Marley_-_Catwomans_Prize.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 24, 2019 10:49 pm
Gigi Locked in a Straitjacket
screenshot screenshot
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 566 Kbps avg, 0.165 bit/pixel
Filesize: 191 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cac249636ca64adbc88d5e47209aaf69/Gigi_Locked_in_a_Straitjacket.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 25, 2019 4:09 am
Cadence Lux in Brutally Devastating Torment and Bondage
screenshot screenshot
Year: 2019
Director: The Pope
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Tags: dildo, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, bondage
Description: Cadence Lux is a tough slut, and when she and The Pope get together it's guaranteed to be something special. We find Cadence in a sitting lotus position, perched upon a wooden box, with her hands pulled behind her to support her body. Her feet are tied together and her knees are pulled down to keep her legs spread wide. There is a moment where The Pope takes his time and lets her get warmed up, but then it's off to the races. Within the first two minutes, The Pope has pushed Cadence to tears. This is not an easy task, because she is a tough bitch, but he knows what it takes to get her to this point quickly. The flogger is used to bring the tears out in full force, before he attacks her with the crop. The magic wand is introduced and then the game of "pain or cum" is played until he decides to finally let her cum. The next scene has her bent over in a gy position. The ity continues with a and then The Pope kneads the flesh on her back. The flogger is brought back out, but he quickly goes back to using his hands to make his victim scream in agony. After begging him to make her cry again, he begins fucking her face with a massive dildo. He moves back to her pussy and begins imposing orgasms as she is made to fuck her own throat with the dildo. Cadence is slowly melting away, but that is what she came here for; to suffer at his hands. The final scene begins, and she is bound, but not tied down. This is by design, because The Pope is about to push her further than she has ever been pushed before. The entire scene is Cadence being manipulated by heavy breath control and orgasms. Cadence completely comes unraveled. Her pussy tells the full story of how turned on, yet totally overwhelmed, she is throughout the entire scene.
Duration: 00:41:46
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Filesize: 458 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7a038e2060160176d763f1787461d0ff/Cadence_Lux_in_Brutally_Devastating_Torment_and_Bondage.mp4.html
Meramee
Added: Jun 25, 2019 6:51 am
Hadley Mason - Girlfriend for Ransom
screenshot screenshot
Year: 2019
Director: James Mogul
Cast: Charles Dera, Hadley Mason
Tags: sex, cumshot, cumshots, submission, bdsm, blow, nipple, hardcore, bondage
Description: Hadley Mason is bound to a chair and being held hostage by her captor Charles Dera. He demands a $20,000 ransom from her daddy but dad only wants to pay half so Charles sends video messages of Hadley sucking dick and getting fucked in order to persuade him to pay the full amount. Sitting pretty with a ball-gag and tight black dress Hadley is scared but ready to do what it takes to get out of this predicament. Charles pulls Hadley's dress down to reveal her huge natural tits and puts tight nipple clamps on. Hadley has a thing for sucking cock so Charles stuffs her mouth full of his big dick and she goes to town taking it deep down her throat choking and slobbering while her titties bounce up and down. After a thorough face fucking Hadley is tied up on all fours with her back arched presenting her pussy. Charles decides they will be girlfriend/boyfriend for the day and wants to enjoy the afternoon so he gives Hadley some rules to follow. He keeps her in line with the flogger and then rewards her by fucking her wet pussy real good and then she sucks all her slutty juices off his dick. Now on her back with wrists tied to ankles and all spread open Hadley asks Charles to fuck her like the psychotic dude he is. So he does. He fucks her pussy and her mouth and then her pussy again until she's is moaning with pleasure and Charles shoots his hot load all over his Girlfriend for Ransom. Ahh true love
Duration: 01:00:34
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Filesize: 664 MB
Thumbnails:
screenshot

screenshot
Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b5a09b86686cf7de0f3998312509c2e8/Hadley_Mason_-_Girlfriend_for_Ransom.mp4.html