Author
jjschmidt98
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 03, 2007 3:48 am
does anyone know what the deal is with her? her site says it's re-opening in january with hotter pictures, but now it's february....
supazzzz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 03, 2007 5:04 am
I've read they are waiting for the new Vista operating system and something about the new winzip on Vista. I guess we have no choice but to wait.
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Still can't understand why wait for vista/winzip? Hope all us xp users don't have any problems downloading. Personally I think the delay is all hype from molly/site to gain interest/membership when it opens 2008 Laughing

Daz
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2007 9:33 pm
jen hilton has been saying that she is going to reopen quickly and it has been 8 months since she shut down
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2007 10:15 pm
South....
Do we take it that Jen Hilton is Molly? More info dear boy.

Daz
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2007 1:31 am
just more peoples attention spans are short now and both of them have been stalling people about their websites..alot easier to leave the industry by saying you could never get your site back up as it is to say i am bored or tired of modeling
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2007 4:37 pm
I have just noticed that one can't buy zips anymore in the visitor section "Hyper Media ....page not found" when click to buy zip. Most strange. I imagine she's had a mega fall-out with DP her photographer who owns the copyright to all photos.

Supazz: It is your mission to surf the net and gain more info.....This post will self destruct in 36 hours

Daz
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2008 7:20 am