Author
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Dec 30, 2008 5:29 pm
This girl is more and more boring to see, i remember the 7 min topless or the masturbation CamShows, she is now so far away from this, i just think that's disappointing... Confused
effy79
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 31, 2008 10:17 am
thanks for the vids ozzie!
varednec
Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm
K-Mart wrote:
This girl is more and more boring to see, i remember the 7 min topless or the masturbation CamShows, she is now so far away from this, i just think that's disappointing... Confused

i could not agree more... and to top it off.. i heard her say in a chat a couple weeks ago that when the new site opens.. its gonna be the same lame nn shit she is doin now... i give up on her... somebody wake me up when she shows the goods and ill start watchin her agian.. until then.. she goes in the "who cares" catagory with k swts
Ozzie
Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2009 12:22 am

Bratty Brittany - 09th January 09[

screenshot

Code:
dead link

odinhan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2009 10:29 am
yes. thank you mr. d. indeed a very nice post. just love this girl
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2009 5:48 pm
ugh once I renew my RS account i'm definitely downloading this. The preview looks really good!
thejosh182
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 22, 2009 7:57 pm
MrD wrote:
Check This Out - Topless for 7 Minutes
screenshot
dead link

Could someone repost this? Thanks!! Very Happy
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Ozzie wrote:

Bratty Brittany - 09th January 09[

screenshot

Code:
dead link

It's gone, and you re-up?
gaveedra07
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Is there anything new from Brittany?
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 26, 2009 6:55 am
thanks for the cam show but the link has been removed. Any chance of a reupload?
barebone
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2009 9:55 am
Maybe a little boring but she is really hot
thanks for the vids
p0rnholio
Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm
Smile
dead link
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2009 5:37 am
Thank you for the re-up there. It baffles me that a cam girl that's shown her tits a few times, and has even thrown in the odd glimpse or two of the love cam is still trying to milk the non-nude market for all it's worth. I'm not knocking non nude models mind you... I just think that she's starting to exhaust that option and she certainly seems fairly comfortable with nudity... why not start to show more and revive interest much in the way Peachez did by ramping up her nudity?
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm
She has posted that there will be no nudity or topless on the new site.... that's the new site with sets with the words 'nude', 'nood' and 'noodie' in the titles..... at least she's graduated to full scam site now.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm
Can anyone say - Scam-alang-a-ding-dong.. These models talk such bullshit lol