Author
rakim2
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 20, 2013 7:56 am
Code:
19, Aug 2013 Affiliate program relaunch.
Hello.

It's been a long time ago since the last update. We still have many issues with our previous payment providers.
However, we announce that our affiliate program is now officially relaunched.

Payout conditions are:
- Minimum payout threshold: $100
- Payment days: Wednesday-Friday
- Funds are held for: No hold
- Payment method: Webmoney, PayPal

Payouts are sent each Wednesday - Friday from the previous Monday - Sunday.

When you press the "Re-activate" button you agree that your previous earnings cannot be paid.
Please note, payments are accumulated unless you have $100 in your account. Once you have $100 you will be paid on the closest payout

Best line is:
"When you press the "Re-activate" button you agree that your previous earnings cannot be paid."

OMG. Biggest bullshit ever read in years. So they think, anyone would spend time for them to promote their shitty service again? They should get boosted as soon as possible for incredible foolishness!!!!
Soon2BFit
Poster
Added: Aug 20, 2013 9:00 am
Let's see how many lemmings fall of the cliff this time!
kastroni1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2013 3:54 pm
dam ,i will lost all my money Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
xojuanxo
Poster
Added: Aug 22, 2013 4:40 pm
wtf, I lost my money... Sad

fu**g luckyshare i hate you.

ATK PICS
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 24, 2013 4:10 am
If they paid people what the owe them, I would use them again. Heck, if they offered even half of what they owe I might give them another chance. I really liked their user interface. But why should anyone believe them? It just sounds like they are trying to make a few quick $$ off of new subscribers before disappearing.
rakim2
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 27, 2013 10:49 am
The user-interface isn´t really special at all. But at least they were much better converting my traffic than any other like RG, Ul.to, K2S or even rapidshare.

Overall you can´t trust them anymore. Not paying depts or at least saying sorry to their "partners". Thats´n an absolutely NO-GO! I dont think they will run this business to the end of the year without getting back on at least some high traffic sites/forums.

It also looks to me , they are just again trying go scam everyone.
isagen
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 28, 2013 4:06 am
They wants get quick money and run on Christmas!!
jojobadboy
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2013 5:33 pm
who's going to use Ls again. I wouldn't even if they pay full payment that they owe me. fucking scammers
DirectBigBoobs
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Yes lost Alot money i will never use them but if Forumophilia add LS then i have no choice but to choose them.

So my figures are crossed and see what happens.
Jim1Halpert
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I had over $700 in affiliate earnings which they kept. They're a SCAM HOST.
oscarmayer
Good Poster
Added: Sep 08, 2013 7:37 am
Affiliates are dead and never coming back fellas. If you think they are then your just wasting your time. There are just scammers left out there.
villan79
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 08, 2013 11:53 am
wtf lost all my previous earnings Sad
Sal3m69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 25, 2014 10:48 pm
Quote:
18, Jul 2014 Frozen affiliate funds are to be paid.
We are glad to announce that frozen money will be paid to our affiliates.
Each time you get paid for your current earning week - your payment will be doubled.
If you earn $30, you will be paid an extra $30 from the frozen funds.
ckdk3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am
Sal3m69 wrote:
Quote:
18, Jul 2014 Frozen affiliate funds are to be paid.
We are glad to announce that frozen money will be paid to our affiliates.
Each time you get paid for your current earning week - your payment will be doubled.
If you earn $30, you will be paid an extra $30 from the frozen funds.

But to receive the Frozen money is needed working with them again.
Who does not post new links and not generate new sales will not receive their Frozen money.
jojobadboy
Poster
Added: Jul 31, 2014 9:15 pm
I am thinking they will for sure shave half of your sales and pay the frozen money to you. what do you think? this fucking scammer trying to fool you once again. don't even bother!