Author
LondonXXX
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 17, 2021 8:06 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Ballbusting Chastity Release (BB1394))

screenshot

Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Tags: mistress, humiliation, ballbusting, femdom, high heels, latex, kicking, bdsm, high heel
Description: Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!
Duration: 00:14:35
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.058 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Size: 327 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash_Ballbusting_Chastity_Release_BB1394
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 18, 2021 7:54 am
Lady Fyre - Step-Mommys Little Bitch

screenshot

Year: 2020
Cast: Lady Fyre
Tags: pov, strap on, femdom, strapon, cum, mom, facesitting
Description: Custom: You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be "right back" with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually start fucking me hard, teasing me about being "step-mommy's little bitch." Finally you let me jerk off while you fuck me. You decide to let me cum, but only if I yell out that I like it when step-mommy fucks my ass. Once I cum, you tell me that I did a good job and that this will be part of my training every day from now on.
Duration: 00:20:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~7 509 Kbps avg, 0.060 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Size: 1.12 GB

[url=https:][img]https:[/img][/url]

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Lady_Fyre_-_Step-Mommys_Little_Bitch
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 18, 2021 7:42 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Learn Your Lesson)

screenshot screenshot

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Tags: boots, training, femdom, humiliation, domination, blond, cruel, ballbusting, slave, blonde, bdsm, mistress
Description: Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him. The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~13.7 Mbps avg, 0.264 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Size: 905 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mistress_Tatjana_Learn_Your_Lesson
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 19, 2021 7:30 am
Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

screenshot

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Tags: femdom, humiliation, brunette, fetish
Duration: 00:08:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~17.4 Mbps avg, 0.280 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~197 Kbps
Size: 1.08 GB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Obey_Miss_Tiffany_-_Finally_Owned_-_Episode_1
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 20, 2021 1:12 am
Katie Kush (Boot Bitch Orgasms)

screenshot screenshot

Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Kush
Tags: boots, cum, femdom, high heels, stockings, high heel, boot , blond, blonde, orgasms, orgasm
Description: Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.
Duration: 00:11:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~117 Kbps
Size: 816 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Katie_Kush_Boot_Bitch_Orgasms
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 21, 2021 12:48 am
Goddess Rodea (Watch This With Your Girlfriend)

screenshot

Year: 2018
Cast: Goddess Rodea
Tags: femdom, high heels, humiliation, fetish, brunet, brunette, foot fetish, high heel, high heels
Description: I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea
Duration: 00:09:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~9 414 Kbps avg, 0.076 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~64.2 Kbps
Size: 643 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Goddess_Rodea_Watch_This_With_Your_Girlfriend
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 21, 2021 12:36 pm
Mandy Marx - A Modern Goddess

screenshot

Tags: blonde, humiliation, femdom, ****
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), , ~3 363 Kbps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Size: 244 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mandy_Marx_-_A_Modern_Goddess
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 22, 2021 6:18 am
Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6

screenshot

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Tags: brunette, femdom, humiliation, fetish
Duration: 00:13:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~19.7 Mbps avg, 0.317 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~196 Kbps
Size: 1.86 GB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Obey_Miss_Tiffany_-_Finally_Owned_-_Episode_6
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 22, 2021 6:06 pm
Mae Ling - Strap-on Pony Ride

screenshot screenshot

Cast: Mae Ling
Tags: anal, femdom, strap-on, strap on
Description: Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slut but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 670 Kbps avg, 0.156 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~117 Kbps
Size: 757 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mae_Ling_-_Strap-on_Pony_Ride
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 23, 2021 12:00 am
Princess Bella - Face Slapping Frustration Relief

screenshot screenshot

Tags: femdom, slave, domination, brunet, brunette
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~12.1 Mbps avg, 0.234 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Size: 531 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Princess_Bella_-_Face_Slapping_Frustration_Relief
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 24, 2021 5:30 am
Princess Amber (Under My Hot New Heels)

screenshot screenshot

Year: 2019
Cast: Princess Amber
Tags: high heels, trampling, american, foot fetish, high heel, slave, shoes, fetish, training, feet, foot, blond, femdom, blonde
Description: OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me. One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left. This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer. Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL! I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!! You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!
Duration: 00:23:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~10.9 Mbps avg, 0.087 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Size: 1.80 GB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Princess_Amber_Under_My_Hot_New_Heels
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 25, 2021 4:54 pm
Glove Lover Made Into Sex Slave

screenshot

Tags: domination, humiliation, femdom, mistress
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: hev1, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 379 Kbps avg, 0.050 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~123 Kbps
Size: 122 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Glove_Lover_Made_Into_Sex_Slave
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 26, 2021 10:36 am
Mistress Tatjana (Mistress Tatjanas Painful Caning)

screenshot

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Tags: humiliation, orgy, mistress, high heels, femdom, cruel, high heel, blonde, oral, blond
Description: Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana ly flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor 's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!
Duration: 00:06:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~13.1 Mbps avg, 0.253 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~259 Kbps
Size: 604 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mistress_Tatjana_Mistress_Tatjanas_Painful_Caning
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 26, 2021 10:24 pm
Pamela Morrison

screenshot

Cast: Pamela Morrison
Tags: facesitting, foot, foot , feet
Description: Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...
Duration: 00:34:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Size: 1.25 GB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Pamela_Morrison
LondonXXX
Added: Nov 28, 2021 9:49 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (Eat This Web Spider-Man)

screenshot

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Tags: tease, mistress, orgasm, femdom, blond, roleplay, cumshot, blonde, bondage, tease & denial, handjob
Description: You taught how to make these webs, and boy have I been practicing. I have you all webbed up! Now that I've proven myself, I think it's about time you to learn to feed like I want you to. Don't worry, you can't possibly move or stop me! Just gotta milk it out of you first. Super hot roleplay cumshot CEI craziness.
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 314 Kbps avg, 0.102 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Size: 389 MB

screenshot

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Download or WATCH ONLINE - Mistress_Mandy_Marx_Eat_This_Web_Spider-Man