Author
zevs126
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 20, 2023 4:18 pm
Playing Rough with Phoenix

screenshot

This is a remastered update from 2009. Ogre has persuaded Phoenix to come to his house of torment with him. Little does she know that he is one sick individual with plans of torment and bondage. Phoenix struggles, but Ogre binds her and gets her bound and ready for his twisted game. I swing by to drop some things off and see that he has her there. I find out that he was just leaving, so I decide I will have a little fun with her myself. I try and show her the fault in her ways and attempt to correct them, but she obviously can't unlearn them being a whore. That's what got her into this predicament and that's what will keep her here....

Actors: Phoenix Marie
Duration: 54:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1111.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/4fc99a9a9562b96aeeb475f13875a198/aazxwww.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 21, 2023 11:57 am
Breaking Her Into Bondage

screenshot

Being bound and dominated for the first time has to be a very interesting experience for models like Delilah. Within an hour of meeting someone, you are nude and they are drilling you into a wall with straps. Delilah has a strong will and isn't so naturally submissive, but her pussy is wet by the time my hand gets into her panties. In the next scene, she is laid on the bed with her legs frogtied and spread wide. Then stretched on her stomach with her ass in the air, and we finish off with the orgasm chair.

Actors: Delilah Day
Duration: 50:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1111.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/84e1650059e9fa85babe5595e7575620/aa4g5h.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 21, 2023 4:58 pm
In Ogre's Restraints

screenshot

This is remastered content from 2012. On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on t he bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain…Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master in a blinding fashion. And when given the choice of more vibrator or a good flogging, Cherie inevitably chooses the vibe. She'll get the whip...

Actors: Cherie DeVille
Duration: 62:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1311.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/27ec5f14224e21ff805307b1d13ae362/aamh88h.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 22, 2023 12:17 pm
Rilee Meets BDSM

screenshot

I dream of finding a place where women like Riley grow on trees...an endless supply indeed, is in need...at any rate, it would be fantastic...not for the adult fetish industry specifically, but for mankind...mostly...men...I checked her IDs more than a few times...but the urge to feel somehow extra dirty while working with Riley was tough to fight...this is a young woman...young and as fresh faced as they come...too fresh faced...too sweet...innocent looking...but after putting her through a few tough trials Riley proves to be quite a player for someone who hasnt played before...she had to find comfort in order to emote discomfort...and she does find her way...and she shows layers beyond that fragile front...the potential is this one seems so high...but, will we ever see her again? Im not sure...the single tail mark on her tummy didnt go over too well...if I did run this beautiful, adventurous, young woman out of the BDSM genre that would be a true tragedy actually...NOT the way to go with a new young model...she was great until the end...im hoping to hear back from her agent soon...If I dont, someone thrash me...Riley Marks is sexually effervescent...

Actors: Rilee Marks
Duration: 31:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 711.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/f4e3352eca1fe8c4d6706ebe4b9682f1/aas011.mp4.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 22, 2023 4:51 pm
Suffering Angel

screenshot

Angel is young and vibrant...smiling eyes and a welcoming grin...and a hot little body...she is naked and laid upon the rack, as I intend to stretch h er tight...I apply TENS pads and nipple clamps and add the vibrator hoping to overload her senses...She shows resilience as I test her...Her legs are spread wide as I warm up her pussy with the magic wand...then a fucksaw to pound her pussy...I finish with the magic wand tied to her pussy...her legs spasm with each orgasm...Tied to the bench, Angel is just adorable as I punish her perfect, round ass...Then kneeling upon the sybian with her legs tied around the base, and her hands pulled overhead, Angel struggles like she knows what's coming...I slowly work up the sybian and Angel is sent into a shaking, cum frenzy....

Actors: Angel Gostosa
Duration: 56:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1211.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/0c3b474a42df09c2a1e9365b51daca94/aacsw2d.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 23, 2023 11:13 am
Little Angel in Hell Part Two

screenshot

Actors: Little Angel
Duration: 26:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 711.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/890bab3dcfa3ba3ca00258faf3d11cc4/aal0uhhh.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 23, 2023 4:32 pm
Binding the Innocent

screenshot

Looks are deceiving in this case, as the very innocent looking Eva Nyx is not very innocent at all...As it turns out, Eva knows she's an attention hun gry little slut, and she knows she wants to be punished for it...and she does look very innocent...I like that about her...and her voice...such a sweet moaner...With sluts like this one, it's good to mix the punishment with the pleasure to reinforce and build the association...

Actors: Eva Nyx
Duration: 61:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1311.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/de2cbe88d6132509e85c34cb31a30c09/aah3tt.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 24, 2023 4:36 pm
Little Angel in Hell

screenshot

Actors: Little Angel
Duration: 27:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 311.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/8b7607c2d0fb682764236572a5d4c2b3/aa2rrss.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 25, 2023 11:37 am
'Having Xochi My Way

screenshot

Xochi's lovely body is perfectly tanned and toned...Upon having her strip, I get my hands on her, to find very soft flesh...and a very submissive woma n...She is gagged and placed on her knees and she feels the floggers on her breasts...then onto the ground and into a tight hogtie...I love to leave them naked and helpess...After a few pulls, Xochi submits to the ropes...Roped to our red steel chair, her legs are **** wide by the seat with her ankles tied below...It leaves very little room for struggling as I prepare her for the vibrator...Xochi fades into a totally orgasmic trance as she cums almost continuously once she has started...Getting a bit too comfortable, I lash her to the cross for impact on her ass and back...I definitely bring her back to reality...and Xochi is nothing but sweet as I punish her...Then a partial suspension with her legs spread, laying on her shoulder blades...I slide the dildo right in and dig in for some deep thrusts...Adding the vibrator causes some real stirring in Xochi...The dildo vibe combo brings her from moans to screams and grunts..

Actors: Xochi Moon
Duration: 53:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1211.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/5402ba74480dbccc54ad0587e496aa5a/aab5gga.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 25, 2023 4:38 pm
Jayden James is a Perfect Slave

screenshot

Actors: Jayden Jaymes
Duration: 38:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 411.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/28704fd090ee1dd3cd24600aa2b495f5/aal8ggg.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 26, 2023 4:48 pm
Submitting to Bondage

screenshot

Charlie begins in a sexy black dress, meant to show off her amazing body...She fully submits to my whims today as I begin to cuff her wrists...her lim bs are all pulled outward and she stands in front of the camera helpless and spread...She is then blindfolded and gagged...she is flogged to remind her she is no longer in control, then she is pleasured to remind her that her only worthy pursuit is being a good slut...As you all must know by now, I truly enjoy the sight of a long, lean body that's stretched to it's limits and I knew she would look amazing on the rack...I begin to take up the slack slowly, as she struggles,, revealing more room to move...I place the magic wand between her legs to comfort her through the clothespins I add to her breasts...Then I hoist her waist into the air, adding another dimension to the stretch...In the next scene, I bring her back to reality with a series of floggers on her perfectly round ass...in the final set, she is tied on her back with her hands and feet pulled down, leaving her legs slightly spread and tied beneath the plank...A vibrator and dildo are used to work her pussy through many orgasms, and I leave Charlie to rub her pussy on the vibrator, as she humps her hips like a graceful and grateful women...

Actors: Charlie Valentine
Duration: 61:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1411.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/c3e9fce31fae9681240d6d20f1214302/aa2e44e.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 27, 2023 11:59 am
Scuffle and Grind

screenshot

Tristyn's made quite the impression on everyone at DungonCorp and it's no mystery as to why really. She's got just a spectacular body on her and she's up for experimentation, all qualities that we gluttons admire...We kick it off by roping her hands behind her back, tying her her legs tightly and then hoisting her off the ground. Tristyn puts up quite the scuffle, her lovely body on the display to all of us, and we soak in the view...We watch intently as she drools profusely, her energy diminishing until she is like putty in our hands... Or is she?... We soon find that she's still got a little kick left in her once we bind her to the bench...she gets an "A" for effort undoubtedly. To pacify this aggression we rig the vibe to her pussy and Tristyn actually kicks into yet another gear...It's amazing to witness...She grinds hard on the wand almost engulfing it's head in her pussy...This one's definitely a keeper...

Actors: Tristyn Kennedy
Duration: 18:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 211.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/82e92069b1d8f599948b652d07b2cf9a/aa2rrr0.mp4.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 27, 2023 4:25 pm
The Bound Fairy

screenshot

Penelope is about the most spritely human I have ever met...an adorable woman with a high pitched voice and a smart ass attitude...her big tits and ro und ass are perfect, but those big eyes and cute face, along with her personality really complete the picture...she is a sexy fairy...After having her strip and gagging her, I tie her up and have my fun...the scene ends in a tight hogtie, being pulled up until her lower half is off the ground...I tease her with a vibrator but leave her longing...In the next scene, she is spread wide in the splits...it takes some time to get her started, but once she begins moaning, the orgasms arent far behind with the magic wand...With spread legs, bent over in a strappado, and her tits hanging beautifully from her chest, I leave her mouth free for her corporal punishment...Penelope is the type of woman who smiles and giggles as you swat her ass, but she is wincing by the end of the session...Then, stretched and spread, the vibrator works her into a frenzy again, and multiple orgasms, as she struggles to endure the pleasure overload applied to her clitoris...

Actors: Penelope Kay
Duration: 57:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1311.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/d7d82b564d0f7305dd996e8553a77e77/aavcttt.rar.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 28, 2023 4:30 pm
Beauty Queens Bondage Games, Part 4

screenshot

Melissa has been bound, used, suspended, orally pleasured, she has been directed to orally pleasure her Mistress and she has pleased her...but this on ly makes Capri want more...When would you tire of this slave? I think Mistress Cavanni gets her fill after another round...strap on fucking, cunnilingus and plenty of orgasms on both sides...Melissa had proved herself on bottom, and I think we shall have her back for another round...this time on top...keep an eye out for that one..

Actors: Capri Cavanni
Duration: 15:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 211.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/745eb80ebd5536982ed70d27ec28e7a5/aacvoo1.mp4.html
zevs126
Added: Jul 29, 2023 12:28 pm
Entertaining Myself with Aurora

screenshot

I direct Aurora to put on something sexy and she does not disappoint with her choice...I get her roped up and ball gagged, against the wall...She's ne w to submissive bondage, but she knows enough to be anticipating a wild day as she waits for me in tight bondage...She doesnt resist as I grope her because she enjoys being tied for her beauty...and she knows there could be worse things going on than groping...I do move onto flogging her pussy and tits...then the vibrator goes to work on her pussy...Aurora can be ravenous when it comes to her own orgasms, and I have a long day of pussy play prepared for her...In the next scene, her impressive flexibility is used to spread her legs wide...she is lashed to the chair, and very unable to move much at all...I warm her up with the magic wand, then use the fuck saw with a dildo to fuck her deep and fast...Aurora cums through a couple sessions of fucking machine play, and I rig the magic wand to her pussy yet again...She is laid out, on her tummy, with her wrists and ankles bound...I use winches to stretch her nicely, before applying punishment to her ass in the form of spanking and flogging...I couldn't resist the opportunity to use the fuck saw again, and this time, I hammer her from behind...In the final scene she is spread out in an 8 point rig...I flog her tits and rig the magic wand to her pussy...with a bit too much movement from Aurora, I go handheld with the vibrator and make sure she gets every last orgasm out...

Actors: Aurora Fox
Duration: 56:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1211.01 MB

screenshot

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/2d0047dae155b6a0a9ce40fa216efa60/aa2y99.rar.html