Author
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Feb 25, 2014 5:49 pm
I have been a big fan of a4u, I lost internet when I was a member of that website and when I was able to get it back, a4u was closed, I lost my model listing for that website along with a couple of set's, I am in the middle of downloading the 52 CD's that make up the full website.

so I guess what I need is the most updated model listing for A4U.

also, how would I go about posting the 52 CD set's here, it would take allot of work and more then ten post a day to post them.

and also how would I post them as a site rip, again it would take more then 10 post's.

Mods, any thoughts on how I can do this, and what image hosting website would be the best with out pop-up's.

CD #31 - 6 files where corrupted, would any one have these set's.
elyss01a thru 04a
layla01a thru 04a

Thank's in advance. Wink
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Feb 27, 2014 3:01 am
I do not understand, I am asking a very good question on how I would post the CD set's on this forum, and no one not even the mods would give me a answer, as they would be the first to tell me that I am doing it wrong if I where just to post, is this not the spot on the forum to ask and be answered to make every one happy and to have a great forum, or is this just a rude way of saying we do not want A4U galleries