mark11
VIP club member
Added: Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
Jeri Lynn - Nova the Breeder XL

screenshot

Jeri Lynn - Nova The Breeder XL.mp4
Size: 428370526 bytes (408.53 MiB), duration: 00:07:15, avg.bitrate: 7878 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

WHAT A STRETCH! This is my first try with Nova and I'm impressed! Squish squish squish! My pussy gets 2 cumshots! My ass is bouncing and my pussy is splashing. Listen closely and hear it tell you how wet she is! XL Nova The Breeder Measurements (inches) [Circumference of Head | 9in.] [Circumference of Knot | 12.25in] [Circumference of Shaft | 9in.] [Diameter of Head | 3in.] [Diameter of Knot | 4in.] [Diameter of Shaft | 2.5in.] [Total Length | 13.75in.] [Usable Length | 11in

Big Dicks Big Toys Cum Play Cumshots MILFs

https://k2s.cc/file/429c4b95db22f/Jeri_Lynn_-_Nova_The_Breeder_XL.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Feb 11, 2018 6:52 am
MHBHJ - Boy Toy

screenshot

Boy Toy.mov
Size: 796559570 bytes (759.66 MiB), duration: 00:10:28, avg.bitrate: 10147 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Cherry Poppins (Sadie Holmes), JC Simpson, and Allura Skye have their own little boy toy all wrapped up in a bondage suit. He can't see and he can't move, his cock is exposed through a cock hole. He is easy prey for the mischievous girls enjoyment. There's nothing he can do but lay there and take what ever it is they decide to do to him. They lube up his cock and begin to jerk it hard. Once it's nice and hard the girls take turns dry humping it with their panties and pantyhose. Allura even fucks it with her feet while Cherry fondles the balls. Each girl takes a turn riding his face while the other girls grind and jack his cock. Cherry finally sits on his cock backwards and begins to grind his cock with her silky pantyhose while JC hold his cock and Allura rides his face. He lets out a grunt and mutters the words "I'm going to cum", JC continues to rub his cock agains Cherry's ass and then jerks it a few times and....SPLAT, a HUGE load of jizz flies out and up into the air. The girls are SHOCKED and they all let out loud screams and yells. JC's face is priceless. Once the studs cock is completely milked the girls all get up and leave him there completely helpless, lying in his own filth.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: STRAITJACKET, BIG LOADS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HANDJOBS, ASS SMOTHERING Keywords: cherry poppins, allura skye, sadie holmes, jc simpson

https://k2s.cc/file/fe5ed1b7986b3/Boy_Toy.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/a8f0006c6f7d0/Boy_Toy.part2.rar
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Jan 15, 2018 2:38 am
Petite Nymphet - Used and Abused

screenshot

petite nymphet used and abused.mp4
Size: 823893035 bytes (785.73 MiB), duration: 00:30:04, avg.bitrate: 3654 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Daniel ties me up & ball-gags me before roughly playing with my small tits and running a wartenberg wheel all over my body. He then rips up my pantyhose & writes 'cum slut' and 'cock whore' on me, before tying me to a chair so he can face-fuck me. After a nice, sloppy face-fuck he leads me to a mattress and fucks me doggystyle before exploding all over my ass & pussy│Tags: BDSM, dom, sub, kinky, degradation, clothes destruction, breast spanking, glasses, skinny, blonde, heels, cumshot

Ballgagged Bondage Doggystyle Face Fucking Submissive Sluts

https://filejoker.net/8iock1rxuaiy/petite_nymphet_used_and_.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Jan 14, 2018 11:58 pm
Amber Skyy - Cheating Amber does it again

screenshot

Amber Skyy - Cheating Amber does it again.mp4
Size: 568761219 bytes (542.41 MiB), duration: 00:09:21, avg.bitrate: 8111 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

So this time Amber was left home alone while her boyfriend went out of town. You know Amber so she does what she loves to do when hes away. She calls in a guy she recently met and has him stop by. Shes so horny she doesnt waste anytime and immediately welcomes him inside in a super sexy see thru outfit. She then takes him into the bedroom and starts to tease him in her slutty see thru leggins. Only one way this can go folks,shes gotta have that big dick in her mouth..Enjoy and email for customs

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, GANGBANGS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, AMAZONS, AMATEUR
Keywords: handjob, footjob, facial, anal, worship, ass, booty, yoga, leggins, latina, girlfriend

https://k2s.cc/file/42e933949867a/Amber_Skyy_-_Cheating_Amber_does_it_again.mp4

https://filejoker.net/ctygnfc6psys/Amber_Skyy_-_Cheating_Amber_does_it_again.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Jan 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Anastasia Lux-- Interracial couple with HUGE BBC

screenshot

anastasia_lux_ir_couple_bbc_1080.mp4
Size: 1251373318 bytes (1.17 GiB), duration: 00:12:48, avg.bitrate: 13035 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

This is the biggest dick Ive ever shot with!!! (Yes bigger than Nacho Vidal) Main Points: Hairy Pussy Blow Job Tit job Spoon Doggy Style Cowgirl Cum on boobs After my hubby has been away working on a petrol rigging location in Aberdeen - Scotland Hes finally home and I cant wait for him to fix my pipes (if you know what I mean) since he’s such a good petroleum engineer and my maintenance tests are overdue I really need his massive expert tools. Im so horny that my pussy gets super wet as soon as I lay eyes on his monster dick! While my monster tits get it rock hard I want his massive black dick to slap me in the face and chock on it while I suck him off The anticipation built up for this moment meant he’s all over my pussy and boobs and pounding me like a crazy pervert! The North sea oil rigs can wait! I need this BBC in my life so badly!

https://k2s.cc/file/14064eca57a92/anastasia_lux_ir_couple_bbc_1080.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Jan 07, 2018 3:52 am
Mind Under Master - Music Video - Aspen Romanoff & Hime Marie

screenshot

Hime & Aspen Music Video.mp4
Size: 1290715028 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:35:17, avg.bitrate: 4878 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Aspen and Hime are dancing to the rhythm of a track. Their hands roma over each other as they roll their bodies to the beat getting closer and closer to each other. “You feel so fucking good” Hime moans as she plays with Aspen’s big tits

“I can’t stop touching you” Aspen responds.

“Where are we?” Hime asks forgetting how they even got here, the music making it hard for her to think. “Music Video silly” Aspen responds before pushing her friend onto a sofa and kissing up her body.

“But if this is a music video, where’s the band?” Hime says continuing to try and make sense of it all. “Let’s ask the producer” Aspen says with a smile.

Before she even realizes it she’s kissing and rubbing the producer’s cock, his hand squeezing her firm ass as Aspen adores him from the other side. But she pulls back, “Wait if this is a music video where are the cameras?” Aspen doesn’t give her long to think about it as she pull her close so they can both kiss the producer together.

They’ve never tasted anything so good in their lives, their tongues dance around his mouth as they desperately lick to savor more of him. “You taste so good” Hime whispers in his ear, “I can’t stop”.

“Let us taste every inch of you” Aspen begs

“Thank you master” Aspen moans, it sounds so natural to call him that with all the pleasure he’s giving them. “I’m gonna cum just from your sucking my nipples”. Hime can’t believe she’s deep throating a man she just met but she just can’t stop herself. When she finally comes up for her drool spills from her lips, “Why is my mouth tingling?” she whispers in his ear, “Who are you?” she asks but doesn’t wait for an answer…she needs to taste his mouth again. No…she stops herself

“Aspen we have to stop, he’s doing something to us” she pleads with her friend.

“I know doesn’t feel amazing? Share him with me,” Aspen begs her friend, but Hime knows she has to resist…she just needs to clear her head she thinks as she falls back on the floor watching Aspen pleasure her new master.

Maybe if she just plays with herself…just stop tasting him. Stop pleasuring him. But her friend looks so good with his cock in her mouth, she looks so happy milking him. “Fuck I need daddy’s cock” Hime whimpers as she touches her dripping wet pussy.

“Thank you master” Aspen says as she quickens her pace hoping to get her mouth filled with cum.

“No” Hime moans out on edge, “Don’t let him cum….” But it’s too late. He points at her and Aspen crawls over to her friend.

Hime shakes her head, but she can’t resist, she can smell his load she wants it and she lets her friend pour it into her waiting mouth. After her climax passes she looks up, her eyes filled with lust. Why had she resisted? Why wouldn’t she want to feel this way always?

“I’m so sorry I resisted you master” she says taking his cock into her mouth again, “I didn’t realize how good you could make me feel. I’m sorry I was a bad girl. I want to be a good girl for you”.

“Look at her master, she can’t control herself. She’s so desperate and needy. Just like me” Aspen says as she plays with his balls, her friend bobbing up and down on his cock.

Hime - Thank you master. Thank you for selecting me. Thank you for letting me suck your cock. I’m going to do such a good job master. I’m going to make you feel so good I promise. It’s what you deserve master, to be worshipped by two perfect little sex slaves. Our young mouths devoted to bringing you pleasure, to making your cock feel good.

Aspen - Are we doing a good job master? Do you see how badly we need you? Look at her eyes water master. She’s so desperate to prove herself

Hime - Oh master do you like seeing us cry for you? Our innocent little eyes welling up with tears of joy as we choke on your cock. Please don’t make us stop. Please. we’ll do anything to please you.

Aspen - Thank you master. Thank you for making me cry. Thank you for letting me choke on your cock.

Hime - We love being your good little girls. It’s what you deserve.

Aspen - To be shared by to mouths

Hime - Worshiped by two tongues

Aspen - Adored by our watery eyes

Hime - Pleasured until you can’t take it anymore and you cum so hard.

Aspen - Please cum for us master, just let yourself go whenever you want.

Hime - Cum while we look into your eyes. We won’t blink master.

Aspen - Cum whenever and where ever you want master. Its what you deserve.

Hime - All that matters is your pleasure.

They share him, working together to bring him as much pleasure as possible. Hime spitting between Aspen’s big tits as she tittyfucks their master. They won’t stop until he’s satisfied, until he feeds them another delicious load. They beg and beg. Worshiping his cock. Kissing and licking all over it as they declare their devotion to him. Who cares how they ended up here. Who cares where the band or the cameras are…all the matters is his pleasure.
Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, THREESOMES, MIND FUCK, ASMR
Keywords: aspen romanoff, hime marie, submissive dirty talk, begging, lesbian, mind control, , whisper, ffm, double blowjob, kissing, masturbation, sex slaves, titjob, tit sucking

https://filejoker.net/exrxkzlycpc1/Hime_&_Aspen_Music_Video.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm
Vic Alouqua - Play with my Toy in the Ski Lift

screenshot

VicAlouqua_Play-with-my-toy-in-ski-lift.mp4
Size: 291008245 bytes (277.53 MiB), duration: 00:08:25, avg.bitrate: 4610 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I was in snow station to make some snowboard, i suck and play in ski lift

Public Outdoor Public Blowjob Teens Short Hair Ass

https://k2s.cc/file/271cc8179f041/VicAlouqua_Play-with-my-toy-in-ski-lift.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Dec 05, 2017 9:07 pm
Fetish Cuties - Cum And D1e. James Bond Cosplay. Executrix

screenshot

James_Bond_Cosplay_full_1080p.mp4
Size: 771951445 bytes (736.19 MiB), duration: 00:16:53, avg.bitrate: 6096 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

In this video: James Bond and Xenia Onatopp cosplay, holding the victim in a chastity, **** pussy worship, 4 scissors, slow **** sex with scissorhold, making him cum into her pussy while scissorholding, finishing the looser

It would be a scissorhold/executrix video, but with a twist - you have James Bond with his hands tied behind his back, and you offer him a game - as long as he doesn't cum you will set him free. The trick is that he's been in chastity for a week and you've given him vi@gra. You let him out of chastity and you're wearing red nylons and lingerie, and immediately he gets rock hard. You start with some pussy worship, and he doesn't want to so you get him in a figure 4 scissors and force him.

After a few minutes, you get on top and ride him slowly, and as he resists you wrap your legs around his body and squeeze out the air while riding. His breathing becomes hard and you know he's close, so you pull him towards you, and you land on your back and squeeze as hard as you can. His hands are tied behind his back so he cannot get free and as he tries to pull out to cum you wrap your legs around his back and make him cum inside and choke him out.

Category: SMOTHER
Related Categories: COSPLAY, EXECUTRIX, SCISSORHOLD Keywords: reverse scissors, tight squeez, facesitting, face sitting, smother, executrix, scissorhold, strong legs, **** pussy worship, chastity, cosplay, **** sex, femdom, straight sex

https://k2s.cc/file/f26fcc4917d0c/James_Bond_Cosplay_full_1080p.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 28, 2017 2:49 am
Forbidden Perversions - The Competition: Mistress Vs Wife

screenshot

The-Competition-Mistress-Vs-Wife.mp4
Size: 570341470 bytes (543.92 MiB), duration: 00:32:16, avg.bitrate: 2357 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Starring Liz Rainbow and Ashley Rider
Enough is enough! You've been caught out. Your mistress, Liz Rainbow and your wife, Ashley Rider, have finally met. They know that you've been running game on them for quite some time now. It goes without saying, they are not best pleased. You're in the bad books. This is a pretty bad situation to find yourself in. Time you used some of that famed charm to see if you can talk your way out of this one. You must be doing something right, because these two women don't want you out of their lives, they just want you to choose once and for all, your wife or your mistress.

You're not the best at making decisions, it's kind of why you ended up in this mess in the first place. How are you going to decide? It feels like a trap. Whatever you say, someone is going to get angry. You have an idea, why not put the ladies through a little competition? A compare and contrast. You can judge the ladies on their assets and make your decision based on a rational points system. Good old fashion metrics to save the day!

Okay, so here's the deal, Ashley and Liz are game for the competition; they're angrier with one another than they are with you. They'll do anything to prove that they are the alpha female here. They take turns showing you what they have. Starting with a striptease, then leading into flashing their breasts, butts, and pussies; Ashley and Liz invite you to touch. When the girls bend over, a twerk-off ensues, my god can these girls work their booties! Then it's on to oral and Liz challenges Ashley to a deep throat contest; there can only be one winner, who can take it the deepest? Still struggling to decide, you suggest you move into the sex. You take both ladies in different positions. Finally, you find yourself taking turns finger banging one lady whilst you receive head from the other.

You're unable to call the competition, so it comes down to the simplest of deciders, whoever makes you cum gets crowned the winner. Who will it be? Wife or mistress?

Category: THREESOMES
Related Categories: MILF, TABOO, DEEP THROAT, CHEATING, POV SEX
Keywords: liz rainbow, ashley rider, drl productions, forbidden perversions, taboo, threesome, pov sex, deep throat, cheating, younger woman, older woman, mature, mistress, homewrecker, cim

https://filejoker.net/7gdjornjqzlv/The-Competition-Mistress-Vs-Wife.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am
Submissive Teen POV - HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT Pt3 Newbie struggles

screenshot

Submissive Teen POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt3-Newbie-struggles.mp4
Size: 2146599825 bytes (2.00 GiB), duration: 00:40:17, avg.bitrate: 7105 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

This is part 3 (of 3) of the teen POV movie HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT starring real life 18 year old high school student Hannah Hays, Part 3 opens with about a minute of set up/introduction from part 1, and then goes right into this cute young newbie sucking off old Mr. Jon. At around four minutes in, Hannah mounts the dirty old man so he can fuck her sweet young pussy. If you've seen part 2, you know how difficult it is for Hannah to deep throat, and Mr. Jon loves when his teenage girls struggle with deep throating. Watch as Hannah continues to practice with watery eyes. The movie ends with Mr.Jon shooting his load into her mouth. She can't swallow yet, and drools the load back on to his old cock. Lots of eye contact as this nervous student tries to learn from her old teacher

18 & 19 Yrs Old Crying Deepthroat Struggling Teens

https://k2s.cc/file/b1995a5d81cf4/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt3-Newbie-struggles.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/9c68c7e0fd2b5/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt3-Newbie-struggles.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/84e5195c09070/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt3-Newbie-struggles.part3.rar
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2017 10:47 pm
Submissive Teen POV - HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT Pt2 Hannah Hays 18yo

screenshot

Submissive Teen POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt2-Hannah-Hays-18yo.mp4
Size: 2145695896 bytes (2.00 GiB), duration: 00:31:34, avg.bitrate: 9063 kb/s

This is part 2 (of 3) of the POV movie HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT starring real life 18 year old high school student Hannah Hays. This sweet young southern belle works with the dirtiest of old men, Mr. Jon. Part 2 opens with about 2 minutes of intro from part 1 to set things up. It then goes into a blowjob/storytelling session where Hannah describes the first time she ever sucked a dick (and demonstrates it as well). When I ask if she deep throated him, she replies that she didn't because she has "gag reflexes". Mr. Jon decides to give her a lesson in deep throating. (This part was very real, she genuinely has difficulty with deep throating and I had to be very slow and patient with her. She needed to concentrate on keeping her eyes locked in the camera while taking it in slowly. Hannah says things like, "I never went too far, I usually stop when I gag. Does my teenage throat feel nice and warm? The first thing you have to do, is kiss and lick the head gently. Slowly lick up and down the sides of the shaft. Does my little tongue ring feel good on your old cock? Then you slowly stroke it at the same time. You keep a nice slow steady rhythm. Very slowly you take the cock into your mouth. Not very far at first. You have to work it down your throat very slowly. You have to get used to it. You have to watch your teeth. As you get used to it, you go down a little bit further. I'm gonna start at the top, I'm gonna go down slowly as far as I can. When I reach my limit I'm gonna stop and hold it as long as I can. When your eyes start to water it means you're doing it right. I'm gonna try it one more time, sir. This is really difficult for me, sir. I'm trying the best I can for you, sir." Enjoy, fellow perverts!

18 & 19 Yrs Old Barely Legal Deepthroat Eye Contact Older Man / Younger Women

https://k2s.cc/file/f8e86f05388bd/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt2-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/31688f03a8db4/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt2-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/4701b66b61e6d/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt2-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part3.rar
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2017 8:52 pm
Submissive Teen POV - HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT Pt1 Hannah Hays 18yo

screenshot

Submissive Teen POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt1-Hannah-Hays-18yo.mp4
Size: 2124807913 bytes (1.98 GiB), duration: 00:22:41, avg.bitrate: 12490 kb/s

This is part 1(of 3) for the POV movie "HIGH SCHOOL TRY OUT" starring REAL LIFE 18 year old High school student Hannah Hays. She meets Mr.Jon who graduated high school way back in 1974. (As of September 2017, sweet little Hannah is still finishing the 12th grade!) This part opens with about 17 minutes of interview, montage, and opening "foreplay" setup that leads to innocent Hannah stroking and licking a dirty old man's cock. It ends with her finally taking Mr. Jon into her warm teenage mouth

18 & 19 Yrs Old Dirty Talking Interviews School Girl Teens

https://k2s.cc/file/a240624946596/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt1-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/6de207d3238f1/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt1-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/66571b4e5847f/Submissive_Teen_POV_HIGH-SCHOOL-TRY-OUT-Pt1-Hannah-Hays-18yo.part3.rar
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 25, 2017 6:29 am
Karma_rx - Keiran Makes Me Cum 30 Times SEX TAPE

screenshot

Keiran-Makes-Me-Cum-30-Times-SEX-TAPE-1h.mp4
Size: 354709395 bytes (338.28 MiB), duration: 00:59:01, avg.bitrate: 801 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, mono (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 568x320, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

First time I ever fucked Keiran, it was here, in this hotel. lol. He made me cum literally 30 times in this hour long video. There's a little bit of everything in here, sex tape style
Ass Eating Big Dicks Boy Girl Cumshots Squirting

https://k2s.cc/file/24b38d7120ad3/Keiran-Makes-Me-Cum-30-Times-SEX-TAPE-1h.mp4
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm
MHBHJ - Vanessa

screenshot

MHBHJ - Vanessa.mp4
Size: 1319741383 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:17:19, avg.bitrate: 10162 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Added: 10/23/17

I love when Vanessa comes to town, she's fun to fuck and her pussy is super tight. When I'm all finished using her little hole I like to fuck her tits and finish with a nice big titty creampie!
Category: TITJOBS
Related Categories: POV, FUCKING, BIG TITS, TITTY FUCK, POV SEX
Keywords: mhbhj, mhb, marks head bobbers, mark rockwell, vanessa cage

https://k2s.cc/file/d7f0241ba9788/MHBHJ_-_Vanessa.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/1f4ffa5f7afcb/MHBHJ_-_Vanessa.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/55adaad62acc4/MHBHJ_-_Vanessa.part3.rar
mark11
VIP club member
Added: Nov 14, 2017 2:00 am
Jessica Starling - Anal Training Sir's Pet

screenshot

Jessica Starlin - Anal Training Sirs Pet.mp4
Size: 207511466 bytes (197.90 MiB), duration: 00:16:08, avg.bitrate: 1715 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.96 fps(r) (und)

Sir's little kitty is in desperate need of domestication. Sir needs to properly train her asshole, like a good pet. (Sir's dialogue is shown as subtitles on screen.) Sir is strict, and punishes the pet with spanks for questioning him. Then, he commands the pet to finger her ass, progressively getting all four of her fingers in. Sir makes her gape her ass before fucking her ass from behind. He then makes her ride him, watching his pet's ass jiggle as she rides. The pet sucks Sir's cock directly afterward, deep-throating it, gagging and getting spit everywhere. Sir fucks his pet's ass again, and makes her have an anal orgasm as he cums inside her newly-trained asshole. | Tags: anal, riding, reverse cowgirl, pet play, leash and collar, anal fingering, brunette, long hair, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, spanks, spanking, paddle, ass to mouth, a2m, atm, deep throat, sloppy blowjob, bj, blowjobs, gagging, ball gag, drooling

Pet Play Anal Ass to Mouth Blow Jobs Submissive Sluts

https://k2s.cc/file/499fc832bd0f8/Jessica_Starlin_-_Anal_Training_Sirs_Pet.mp4