Author
kit
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 07, 2004 5:38 pm
Jeff Green is a 32 year old american, in Arizona, whose wife passed. Due to the great pain he suffered due to her death, he did something totally out of character for a normal and sane person. He said, "I could no longer take the pain that my wife's death caused me and I brought her back home." This is where Jeff's story takes a twisted turn. His wife, Lucy, was born with a heart condition that cut her life at the young age of 29. Lucy's last words to Jeff were, "We will meet again in heaven." These words served of no consolation to Jeff's despair.

At the funeral, in an act of desperation, Jeff decided that he would not let Lucy leave him. "I called the cemetary caretaker and explained my feelings. I spoke with the authorities and got special permission to take my wife home with me. They thought it was strange, but I was allowed to take her with me. I'd rather have her at home than seven feet under ground. Lucy had a great sense of humor and I'm sure she would appreciate being my coffee table." Jeff ordered a special glass casing that eliminates the decomposition of a dead body. "It cost me about $6,000.00, but it was worth it."

Some of his friends and relatives, filled with fear, stop visiting Jeff. His true friends respected his decision and continue visiting him. Some even coment that it is a nice piece of furniture.

screenshot
Duckky
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 08, 2004 4:24 am
I don't think he would tell anybody that he had sex with her last night.
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Dec 08, 2004 4:01 pm
Quote:
Some even coment that it is a nice piece of furniture.

Fucking hilarious!!! This guys friends rock!
wildsilence
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 10, 2004 8:38 pm
Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked

this does not suprise me.
Quanta
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 10, 2004 9:21 pm
I can say that I have lost my fair share of loved ones but I dont feel this is the right thing to do. I do feel this is just very strange!!!
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Dec 10, 2004 10:49 pm
This is a hoax. A quick Google search verified it.
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2004 12:19 am
Well spoken, Deeptrance116...

For those who would like to have some links:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lucy.htm
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/lucy.htm

All the best,
Calahan
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2004 1:16 am
HA! That's great. Good find Deeptrance! I guess I didn't suspect a fake because it just wouldn't shock me that someone would have wanted to do that.

UGH! Reminds me too much of the movie(s) Nekromantic.
The new guy
Good Poster
Added: Dec 13, 2004 12:27 am
I love the scene at the end of Nekromantik 2 when the girl cuts the guy's head off while she's on top, ties a rubber band to his penis so he stays hard, and places the rotting head of another dead guy instead and keeps riding him. Classic
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 7:42 am
but how to keep it from decay