Author
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 09, 2011 12:25 am
italic wrote:
By any chance, were the "invitees" provided with a sample clip to tempt them?
If so . . .

no clip, but a few censored stills.
Daihak
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm
tupinambis wrote:
Sorry if i am a bit offtopic but i just want to inform that i was invited to buy the last set from gaby vip witch is a hardcore video, but it costs 260 usd so im not going to buy it.

I got the same invite myself, cause I had bought a few VIP sets almost a year ago. You're right, 260 is way too much. If I had the cash to spend, I'd probably buy it, but unfortunately I don't.
conedodger
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm
can anyone post the censored stills?
ilovesandra
Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm
Daihak wrote:
tupinambis wrote:
Sorry if i am a bit offtopic but i just want to inform that i was invited to buy the last set from gaby vip witch is a hardcore video, but it costs 260 usd so im not going to buy it.

I got the same invite myself, cause I had bought a few VIP sets almost a year ago. You're right, 260 is way too much. If I had the cash to spend, I'd probably buy it, but unfortunately I don't.

I bought a few recents set from gaby vip..... videos about 20 minutes and hardcore with dildo. The price was about 30 usd each video (i don't remember)....

But 260 is too much money for a video Sad Sad ...

Sorry my bad english Wink
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Can you tell (show?) us anything about those recent purchases?
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Go to Gaby vip, you can see preview clips.
tomtucker187
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 25, 2011 10:04 am
True, but they're not showing previews of the HC set... if it exists...

If it does, I'd at least like to see stills...
carlaM
Good Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2011 4:30 am
tomtucker187 wrote:

She's shoving a dildo in her pussy.... how much more HC do you want? Sucking off midget trannys?
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2011 5:08 am
I'm from Missouri, if you know what I mean.
tomtucker187
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 28, 2011 10:20 pm
carlaM wrote:
tomtucker187 wrote:

She's shoving a dildo in her pussy.... how much more HC do you want? Sucking off midget trannys?

Eh, the tranny part I could do without, the rest seems fun Smile
zwergi
Added: Apr 27, 2011 1:46 am
funny to see that noone of the latest posters respect the rules. why have noone reported the nude content ?
atm. i see only quote posts with nude content.

@ ilovesandra numbedup tupinambis
do you realy need that?

screenshot

all posts deleted after MY report!

RESPECT THE RULES !!!!

sorry, but atm. i think it's better that you stop your posts.
nutterquest
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm
[quote="zwergi"]funny to see that noone of the latest posters respect the rules. why have noone reported the nude content ?

I think the rules are too strict about nudes pics being in the nonude section. I for one like to see the nude pics when a nonude model starts doing them. This doesn't happen very often so the nonude section stays almost all nonude.

I agree that if a poster starts a thread with nude pics that it should be moved to the nude section but if it's for a model that transitions into nude modeling, then I don't think it's an issue if they stay in the nonude section. At the very least, if nude pics have to only be in the nude section, a link should be added to the nonude thread so people can follow to the nude section. No one is in the habit of checking the nude section just in case one of their favorite nonude models has decided to take the plunge into nude modeling.

Anyway, just my two cents.
numbedup
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 04, 2011 12:36 am
zwergi wrote:
funny to see that noone of the latest posters respect the rules. why have noone reported the nude content ?

Wow, you sure are full of yourself.

Where is the rule posted? I couldn't find it, therefore it's not very conspicuous.

There used to be tons of threads on here with nude content as the models transitioned from NN to nude. I haven't been here in a while so maybe that's changed.

FYI, there are other posts in this thread with links to nude content, how come you didn't report them too?
zwergi
Added: May 04, 2011 12:46 am
numbedup wrote:
zwergi wrote:

Wow, you sure are full of yourself.

Where is the rule posted? I couldn't find it, therefore it's not very conspicuous.

There used to be tons of threads on here with nude content as the models transitioned from NN to nude. I haven't been here in a while so maybe that's changed.

FYI, there are other posts in this thread with links to nude content, how come you didn't report them too?

just one question. why do you think that i don't report other posts?

btw. in my mod time i have moved some threads to other sections if you don't belief it.. ask jb or another mod/admin.
blood.lust
Poster
Added: May 04, 2011 3:26 am
zwergi wrote:
i see only quote posts with nude content.

Quote posts with nude content, like this one?
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic130240-45.html#2370204

People who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

If you want your mod job back then there are probably more effective ways to go about it.

Back on topic, here is a tiny teaser clip of the hardcore material:
https://www.forumophilia.com/