Author
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Aug 25, 2007 8:42 am
sophie wrote:
i think magaly and gaby are the same person!!
but what do i know!!

I think they've done sets together so it is unlikely. I do wonder if they're sisters though as they look very similar (body wise). I'm surprised they haven't exploited the whole sister thing if that were the case though.
samadams77
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 25, 2007 6:02 pm
siggersen wrote:
samadams77 wrote:
Human, thank you very much! I've been wondering if she ever had any "slips", or if she was just a tease like gaby.

in case its a question: roughly a handful of slips

not a question. I saw the slips in the pics. But, thanks anyway.
sophie
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 26, 2007 1:45 am
tbh wrote:
sophie wrote:
i think magaly and gaby are the same person!!
but what do i know!!

I think they've done sets together so it is unlikely. I do wonder if they're sisters though as they look very similar (body wise). I'm surprised they haven't exploited the whole sister thing if that were the case though.

thanks for your opinion, yes you ar probably right, there sisters, its just down to you now to track them down!!!!
thebakerman
Good Poster
Added: Aug 29, 2007 11:29 pm
thanks 4 the vid man
bpgibson
Poster
Added: Sep 01, 2007 10:54 pm
Does anyone have anymore of her? Preferrably from rapidshare. Also, anyone have any other models from that webmaster?
pumsk718
Good Poster
Added: Sep 04, 2007 11:32 am
Many thanks Humancartoon for a well done job posting this latin beauty. Thank you for sharing (and also thanks to nmxnmx for starting this thread, in spite of badongo!). The vids are great, please post more pics if possible. How about more of set 35 that looks stunning?
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 04, 2007 4:44 pm
thanks humancartoon. great work posting this lovely.
jairoquevedo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 13, 2007 5:52 pm
thanks humancartoon. grant post
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 20, 2007 11:41 pm
don't know if yall saw the gabby dvd5 was posted in her thread.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2007 5:46 pm
let's keep this going, Magaly is gorgeous. Anyone got any of the custom stuff available?
bpgibson
Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2007 2:51 am
Super great post!!! Many thanks. Any custom material? You the man!!!
sith2242
Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2007 7:40 pm
Very pretty girl!
thebakerman
Good Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2007 8:15 pm
thanks 4 sharing
pumsk718
Good Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2007 10:48 pm
Many thanks for this great post. This latin beauty is lovely. Is any of the present and past posters planning to post some of the recent picture series? Anyone has set 35 complete? Please keep sharing and posting Very Happy
Wolfie
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 26, 2007 2:26 am
Whoooaa Shocked !! A Deep Thanks Numbedup Very Happy !
If I lived a thousand lives I could not repay you for such a kind and generous post by this latin lovely. Fantastic!!