Author
lysand
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 04, 2015 6:01 pm
Until today i never had a problem with it, now everytime i try to download i just get a message saying all slots for free users filled, go premium to download.
anyone else getting this?
are they transitioning to premium only?
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2015 10:40 pm
lysand wrote:
Until today i never had a problem with it, now everytime i try to download i just get a message saying all slots for free users filled, go premium to download.
anyone else getting this?
are they transitioning to premium only?

I doubt it. It probably has more to do with the country you live in and the server(s) you are connecting with. Or the time of day.

It's also possible they are freeing up bandwidth for premium accounts by throttling free account access to their servers due to heavy traffic.

I have 4 premium accounts and sometimes one of them will have really slow download speeds for a day or two. Then they are fine.
lysand
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 05, 2015 5:28 pm
I am actually wondering if it is something to do with cookies or cached data, i tried again with the same result and then i used a different browser and the DL started fine.
innocentEveFan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 10, 2015 11:32 pm
I am unable to d/l half the time (free server full). alternate browser trick doesn't work for me.
Paradontes
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 15, 2015 2:47 pm
Confused
Mr. Gussett
Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2015 3:22 pm
There are a lot of better hosts. I don't bother with anything on this one. Waste of space without a premium account.
rogeri09
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 16, 2015 4:22 pm
i still can't download for free. is it time to ban Uploaded ?
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm
i think we have to start poll:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic322138.html
saibeti
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2015 6:26 am
I dont use uploaded, but did anyone contacted them? They may have hardware/network problems...