Author
topic1986
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2015 6:37 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

I am feeling especially sadistic today, so I will impose that sadism on my helpless slave with a beating he will not soon forget. Why? No reason other than, simply put, I can. And I will beat him until his body is engulfed in a wave of cuts, bruises, and welts, stopping only when my desire to inflict pain has been satiated.

It is so sexy to watch my slaves wilt under my abuse. To watch their spirit sink to the floor, all hope gone. To break their will, until all that remains is a true desire to serve me as my devoted anad unconditional slave.

Astro Domina

Features: Extreme Domination, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Domina, Mistress, FemDom, Asian, BDSM, Female Domination

Filename: femdom_cl4sale_377a.wmv
Filesize: 1.01 GiB
Duration: 5mn 24s
Overall bitrate: 26.8 Mbps
Video: WMV2, 1280x720 (16/9), 30.000 fps, 6 000 Kbps (0.217 bit/pixel)
Audio: WMA2, 44.1 KHz, 2 ch, 96.0 Kbps

screenshot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from Keep2share:

http://k2s.cc/file/fbb47d80a7c19/femdom_cl4sale_377a.wmv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
topic1986
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2015 6:38 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

These magnificent imported Italian leather boots have been waiting for just the right slave to come along and give them the attention they rightfully deserve. This lucky slave is granted the supreme privilege of cleaning these perfect boots ONLY with his tongue. He is prohibited from touching the boots with his hands, or suffer swift and severe punishment. When he is done, Ms Revi expects to see her reflection in those boots.

Mistress *****

Features: Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Slave Training, Mistress, FemDom, Female Domination

Filename: femdom_cl4sale_376a.wmv
Filesize: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 7mn 49s
Overall bitrate: 20.4 Mbps

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/374e71bc4047b/femdom_cl4sale_376a.wmv

topic1986
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2015 6:39 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Payton Simmons is a true sadist; from the first time she picked up the whip at a young age, she knew this is what she was born to do. She is a dominant woman that only feels complete with a whip in her hand.

Already deep into her session, she is viciously beating her slave's back to a red pulp. With every whipping of her slave, her bloood lust grows more and more. Whipping gives her a rush, that feeling of adrenalin that nothing else can substitute.

Mistress Payton has a style of whipping that commands discipline and obedience from her slaves. The strike of her whip falls in so many random places it is useless for him to move his body with evasive tactics. He would just move into the path of another whiplash and make it worse for him. Now he must stand still and just take it. It's as much of a mind control as it is physically beating him into submission; Mistress Payton is a true artisan of the whip.

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, BDSM, verbal humiliation, female domination

Filename: femdom_cl4sale_375a.wmv
Filesize: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 13mn 40s
Overall bitrate: 14.3 Mbps

screenshot screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/f7a66b114e58f/femdom_cl4sale_375a.wmv

topic1986
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2015 6:40 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Still enveloped in a cocoon of inescapable saran wrap, January's slave is flipped over onto his stomach and then beaten mercilessly with a rattan cane. He can only lie there helplessly flopping like a fish out of water as the painful cane comes crashing down on his ass, much to January's enjoyment.

January Seraph

Extreme Domination, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Mistress, FemDom, Slave Training Female Domination

Filename: femdom_cl4sale_374.wmv
Filesize: 329 MiB
Duration: 7mn 31s
Overall bitrate: 6 101 Kbps

screenshot screenshot

Download links:
http://k2s.cc/file/8bb75b9ae699b/femdom_cl4sale_374.wmv